...If I Send Gifts

Would You Love Me If...

 

“Dammit,” Kyuhyun yelled out in his empty bedroom. He glared intensely toward the computer screen seeing those two words pop out again for the tenth time. He hated those words ‘You Lose’ flashing in bright colors. It just mocked the gamer which made Kyuhyun irritated. It was a stupid game anyways.

Tired of losing at his compute games, Kyuhyun closed his laptop and placed it on the floor. The brown haired male pulled the bed sheets over him hiding away. It was clear that the male was in mood to play anymore. Kyuhyun had thought that maybe if he played a round or two, it’ll get rid of his stress. Sadly, it just got him even gloomier.

He still hates me. Yesung still hates me. Kyuhyun let out a ragged sigh as he tucked the blanket tighter around him. He closed his eyes tight trying to imagine the blonde hugging him to keep him warm. He wanted to hear Yesung’s laugh and see his smile whenever he was proud of him. Kyuhyun just missed him and it was even worst when he knew that Yesung had moved out of the dorm yesterday to stay at his own apartment.

It was two days ago that that maknae had decided to talk to his hyung after the break up, after a week of being ignored, the day at the recording studio was the chance for Kyuhyun to talk to Yesung. But Kyuhyun just had to make things awkward and fanboy. He wasn’t some little kid but sometimes his actions speak otherwise.

A squeak of the door was heard letting Kyuhyun know that someone was coming into the room. Inch by inch the door kept slowly opening but the male under the covers ignored it. He didn’t care who came inside. Besides, it just might be Sungmin since he shares the bedroom with Kyuhyun. Maybe if the gamer boy pretended to sleep then the stranger would leave. Kyuhyun was wrong.

The door suddenly slammed open causing the maknae to jump a little but it still didn’t make him give up his charade. Before Kyuhyun had time to think about what was happening, someone started to jump on the bed.

“Kyu, Kyu, Kyu,” someone was yelling out happily. The annoying stranger kept yelling his nickname over and over in a sing song voice.

Kyuhyun could feel the bed shaking under him and he was getting irritated. He peeked out from under the covers to see Super Junior’s dancing machine jumping up and down. Kyuhyun let out a small growl. “Monkey, get out of my room!”

“Nope!”

“I’m going to tell Leeteuk hyung!”

Eunhyuk just simply ignored Kyuhyun’s threat as he was still happily jumping up and down. The monkey didn’t care if the maknae was glaring at him. All Eunhyuk wanted to do was jump and jump and jump. Besides, Kyuhyun’s bed was the most bouncy in the dorm.

The male on the bed wanted to kick his hyung off. It was annoying him since all Kyuhyun wanted was and some silence for a little. Too bad he isn’t going to have any…

“My name is Donghae. Let’s party tonight,” a male burst into the room wearing a superman cape with a grin. Eunhyuk motioned for his best friend to join him on the bed and Donghae complied.

Kyuhyun had enough but instead of yelling, he got up from the bed but not before landing on the floor face first. His idiotic hyungs just ruined everything and now Kyuhyun had to look for a new place to go. He couldn’t really go to the other members’ room since they were afraid that the maknae might do something evil.

The brown haired male left his shared bedroom leaving Donghae and Eunhyuk jumping on the bed. They better fix it up when I get back. Kyuhyun grumbled under his breath. Kyuhyun was walking through the hallways wanting to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He was at the living room and saw that the TV was left open.

“Did you go through a bad break up?”

Kyuhyun stopped.

“Don’t you wish to get that person back?”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Then why don’t you give something special for that lover you want back?”

Kyuhyun considered it.

“Just call us at this number and we will deliver just for you!”

Kyuhyun grabbed the phone.

---

A blonde male was humming in the kitchen as he was pouring some cereal into his bowl. His fingers moved in rhythm adding a few turns in his step as he reached for the milk in his fridge. Yesung seemed to be in a happy mode preparing his food in a graceful matter. It was weird to see the singer be so agile since-

Crash!

The bowl full of milk and cereal was knocked off the kitchen counter as Yesung’s small hands had knocked it over trying to get a spoon. He was still the fail of Super Junior, on stage and off stage. But at least he tries.

Yesung stomped his foot on the kitchen floor like a child with a distressed look on his face. He stood there with the spoon frowning at the mess he had made in the kitchen. The blonde was terrible at making food, cereal being one of them. With a frustrated groan, the singer took a towel and threw it onto the floor where the mess was. He decided to leave it there and clean up later again.

A knock on his door was heard causing Yesung to slip on the towel in surprise and land on his back on the kitchen floor. “Owe,” Yesung grumbled. Two more knocks came again getting the blonde to hurriedly get up but fell two times in the process.

Yesung finally got to the door and opened it up to see nothing but a beautiful wrapped gift with a blue bow on the top. Curious, the blonde picked up the present and saw his name written neatly. He tried to find out who had given it to him but the person’s name wasn’t located.

“How strange,” Yesung spoke with traces of wonder. Was it a fan who had gave it to him? How would any of the ELFs now though? He just moved out the dorm yesterday. Maybe it was one of s but they would actually come in person.

The singer of Super Junior was confused and a little afraid.

What if it’s a bomb? What if it’s some trick? What have I done to deserve this?! Yesung panicked and threw the gift on the couch of his apartment. He dolphin dived onto the wooden floor landing with a thud with his arms around his head. He was waiting for the boom to go off but three minutes passed and there was no explosion yet.

He peeked over at the couch looking at the huge gift still waiting for it to go off. Right now the blonde male was paranoid and poked at the beautiful box. He ducked again thinking he had triggered it but still the box did not explode.

Yesung looked at the box again. “Maybe I should open it. Should I?” His mind was still going thinking it through but his hands thought otherwise.

He couldn’t take it anymore so Yesung grabbed the box with a huge grin and started to violently rip of the colorful wrapper and took off the lid of the box. His smile vanished with a tired expression on his face.

“Damn Cho Kyuhyun,” Yesung groaned as his eyes saw ten cases of video games.

A knock came at the door again and Yesung went to answer it. He answered it and three more huge boxes were at the foot of his door. Again there was no one in sight so the blonde took the gifts inside. He opened it again and guess what? More video games.

“I don’t even have any game consoles.”

Meanwhile at the dorm, Kyuhyun was in his bed thinking how well he had done trying to impress his Yesung hyung. He even smiled as he drifted off to sleep.