...If I Lock You Outside The Dorm

Would You Love Me If...

“Teukie,” a harsh whisper was heard in the dark room. “Wake up.” The sleeping leader kept on snoring not realizing that a blonde figure had entered his room with a master key. The sleeping man kept hugging his pillow with Kangin’s picture on it. Tired of waiting for the elder’s quiet response, the figure decided to touch his philtrum with his small hand.

With a sudden jolt, Leeteuk flailed in the bed and fell onto his bedroom floor with a thud. He touched his lip in the dark knowing which member had caressed his philtrum. “Kim Jongwoon! What on earth are you doing?” He glared in the dark only able to see his younger member’s blonde hair.

“I’m scared.”

“Jongwoon, turtles are not going to go extinct.”

“It’s not about that!”

“Your small hands are not a sign of cancer.”

“Aish, it’s about Kyuhyun.”

Yesung could hear the older make some commotion on the wooden floor. He had no idea what Leeteuk was doing but he could hear clawing against the floor, getting Yesung to think that his hyung was crawling on the floor in panic. He heard a bang on the wall and the lights suddenly .

Leeteuk stood far from the blonde male with his eyes wide open. His eyes looked at Yesung’s hands to see a note, a note with Kyuhyun’s writing on it.  He knew what it meant. The leader knew whenever Kyuhyun dates someone he would perform ‘test’ on them. It never ends well. Now, it seems, Yesung is the next victim to Kyu’s harsh love.

Without warning, Leeteuk turned off the lights, ran over to Yesung to pull on his collar, and threw him out into the hallways taking away his master key. The younger male was sprawled on the floor with a surprise look toward his leader.

“Beware the maknae,” Leetuek softly whispered as his eyes darted to the left and right of the hallway. He took one look at Kyuhyun’s lover and shut the door behind. Yesung could clearly hear several locks and some heavy furniture placed in front of the door.

I’m so screwed.

---                               

Yesung didn’t get any sleep that night. He laid on his bed looking up at the ceiling thinking hard about Kyuhyun’s little note. His mind was in a scramble worried what the maknae was planning for him. Yesung admitted he was scared, very very scared. Who wouldn’t be?

The alarm clock beside Yesung’s bed had jolted him from his thoughts. His small hand quickly hit the snooze button and looked at the time. It was now 8:27 in the morning but Yesung didn’t feel a bit tired. He quickly glanced over at his roommate, Ryeowook, who was fast asleep grinding his teeth together.

Yesung squint his eyes toward his dongsaeng wanting to touch his philtrum. It looks so soft. He thought with his fingers twitching. Stop it Jongwoon! Try to control yourself!

With a sigh escaping his lips, the blonde singer got up from the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair with his small hands trying to get rid of the tangles. Yesung took another quick glance to the sleeping Wookie and then left to the take a shower in the bathroom.

Once the bathroom door was closed, the door into the room squeaked open to reveal a smirking brown haired boy. He opened the door wider to sneak into his hyungs’ room planning something evil. The smirking man heard the shower turn on and then tackled the sleeping Ryeowook onto the floor.

“WHAT THE-” Ryeowook yelled out as he felt someone crash into him. Before he could yell out the rest of his sentence, the brown haired male had covered his mouth.

“You’re going to help me.”

“Mmmm! MMMMmmm!”

“What?”

“Mmmm? Mmmm, mmm mmm!”

“…I don’t know what you said but you’re helping me anyways, hyung.”

Ryeowook’s eyes widen looking at the smirking maknae, the evil maknae name Cho Kyuhyun. It was evident that Ryeowook had no choice but to help with whatever Kyu was thinking of. Wookie’s eyes looked over at the bathroom door knowing that Yesung was the target. Poor turtle hyung.

Kyuhyun quickly lifted his hyung off the ground whispered in his ear. “Okay, all you do is….and then you have to…and I will…” The terrified innocent male could only nod at the demands in fear. He didn’t dare try to argue with Kyu’s plans.

While the evil and eternal maknae was busy talking, Yesung had already entered his shower with the water washing away the dirt. He hoped that maybe the hot water would settle his nerves down and let his mind relax just for a second. He was in the middle of putting shampoo into his hair until the shower head had suddenly stopped working. A girlish scream then echoed on the bathroom tiles.

“Sungie hyung! Help me!”

Wookie?!  Yesung’s mind went to overdrive hearing his dongsaeng call out for help. Ryeowook was like a brother to him so he wasn’t going to let anyone hurt him. He was family and family was important.

“Yesung hyung! Jongwoon hyung!”

Hearing Ryeowook’s voice call out to him again, Yesung got out of the shower and exited the bathroom, without grabbing his towel. His brown eyes quickly looked over at the bed where the once sleeping Ryeowook was. There was no sign of him. The bed was a mess with the blanket spread on the floor and pillows located at different places. Where is he?

“YAHHHHHH!”

Yesung took off running again. He ran out their shared bedroom and crazily ran down the hallway. He tripped over someone’s smelly shoe but quickly got up again. The blonde was looking down different doors in the dorm trying to find the eternal maknae.

“Wookie?” Yesung called out with worry laced in his voice. “Wookie!”

“Hyung, outside! Help me please,” Ryeowook begged.

Without even thinking, the singer ran across the dorm living room with his hands flailing around. Occasionally, Yesung would slip since he was still wet from the shower. The bubbly shampoo was getting into his eyes but that still didn’t stop him.

His breathing was getting heavy as he reached the front door of the dorm. He opened it with a bam and went out to the hallways. His eyes were darting left to right with his eyes spotting a figure with a bag over their head. Yesung took of the cloth bag to reveal a tied and gagged Ryeowook.

Suddenly, the door of the dorm was shut close and locked leaving a very wet Yesung outside in front of a tied up Ryeowook. Ryeowook had wide eyes looking at the dorm door close but not before seeing the smirking maknae.

“This was way too easy,” a male voice spoke with triumph behind the door.

“Kyuhyun?”

“Ne, Hyung?”

The blonde singer froze right in the middle of the hallway. He couldn’t talk. He couldn’t think. Hell, he couldn’t even breathe.

“Oh my Shisus, what happened here Jongwoon!” Leeteuk yelled out dropping his bags onto the floor as Yesung turned around to look at the leader. Leeteuk covered his eyes not wanting to see the horrible sight in front of him.

Yesung’s eyes looked over at the poor Ryeowook and after a minute or two he realized, his lover, Cho Kyuhyun, had tricked him. Yesung was now outside, and wet. Ryeowook was tied and gagged on the floor. This wouldn’t be a good sight.

Just behind the door, Kyuhyun was leaning against a wall with a smirk on his perfect face. He was satisfied at his plan as he played with the tape recorder in his hand. He had gotten Ryeowook’s voice recorded to make sure Yesung would come out of the bathroom. Everything went as plan and Leeteuk had come right on time returning from MCing.

Kyuhyun loves his Yesung hyung and would do anything to be with him. The thing is Kyu has a hard time trusting others worried he will be betrayed or lied to. To prevent that from happening, the maknae would let his lovers go through different trials. Secretly, Kyuhyun hoped that Yesung would make it through and not leave him. 

“Hyung, I can explain,” Yesung tried to clarify not even trying to hide his hanging parts. He was trying to motion with his hands what happened as he would look over at Ryeowook. Ryeowook was shifting his gaze looking at the wall not wanting to see his hyung. It was weird. Probally the most weirdest situation the innocent Wookie has been in. 

“Jongwoon, be quiet and cover up that… thing!” the leader covered his eyes with one of his hands as he motioned for Yesung to try to cover up.

Yesung looked down seeing his mini junior hanging all out exposed in the air. With a red blushing face, he tried to cover it with his small hands but it wasn’t enough. He started to shiver a bit finally noticing how cold the hallway was.

“Just tell me what happened,” Leeteuk still had his eyes covered. Ryeowook couldn’t say a word since he was gagged but he did try to get out of the bindings. Too bad it ended up with the eternal maknae falling onto the floor and crawling like a worm on dry land.

Yesung just had to say one word, “Kyuhyun.”

The angel knew the situation at hand now. When Leeteuk heard the evil maknae's name, he picked up his bags and ran off to his dorm leaving the Yesung and tied Ryewook behind. Both males could clearly hear their hyung open and slam the door to his dorm.

Still blushing, the male started to hit his fist against the dorm door. “Kyuhyun, open this door now!”

“I’m busy.” Yesung could clearly hear the Starcraft game.

 “CHO KYUHYUN!”