CHAPTER 3: THE SHOW BEGINS~

KhunToria on MBC's "Radio Star"

 

 

The four DJ’s had already take their seat in the studio which are; Kyuhyun, Yoo Sae Yoon,Yoon Jong-shin, and Kim Kook-jin. While the three guest enter the small conti. Nichkhun’s seat had been arranged between Victoria and Harley. He sigh a bit as he can’t seem to run away from today’s drama. The voice of assistant director counting to start the recording wakes him up. He immediately put a happy face with a wide smile although his heart keeps aching.

They play the montage of the show before Kim Kook Jin start the program by singing a song to potray today’s show theme; My Second Hometown Special. Yoon Jong Shin followed to introduce the first guest, by saying a line that Robert Harley always use “You want a potful?” gaining a laugh from other guest and DJ’s. yoo Sae Yoon then introduce Victoria by saying her as a miracle of the big land ( China). When it’s Nichkhun turn to be introduced, Kyuhyun alter the script a bit by saying;  “Only the visual specialist of Radio Star, me, can dare to go against him, 2PM face, Nichkhun-shi, Thailand Prince.” The original script is; “The most well-known, 2PM’s face, and also the Thailand Prince, Nichkhun-shi”. The alter script made by Kyuhyun feel a bit skeptical but Nichkhun just laugh it off. Right after the introduction finished, they all get up and enter the studio. Nichkhun purposely move slower as he tries to avoid being close with Victoria. He hopes that Harley understands it and will take a seat next to Victoria. But Harley didn’t get the signal and ended up taking a sit like the order when they’re in the conti. With a fake smile plastered on his face, Nichkhun take a seat next to Victoria. Kim Kok Jin ask them to introduce themselves, starting with Victoria.

 

Nichkhun P.O.V

 I hear her introduce herself and get praise from the DJ’s saying she still looks beautiful which I agreed with it. Aishh I can’t help myself to feel that way although she had already broke my heart. I gather my strength and start to introduce myself when she finished talking.

“Hello, I’, 2PM’s Nichkhun, long time no see.” I start to introduce myself but unfortunately I stuttered a bit due to the nervousness and mixed feeling that I feel right now. The cold that I get didn’t help either.

 

All the DJ laughs at me when I’m stuttered with my Korean language. Sae Yoon adds the humiliation by saying that I try to be fluent but fail to do so. I can only laugh together with others. I defend myself by saying that it’s been a long time since I appear in any reality shows which is true. They don’t stop laughing and I can also hear her unique laugh at that time. It only make me feel worse inside but I struggling to keep the personal feeling down and always remember that I had to work hard for the fans. The depression keep build up in me, and when Sae Yoon ask me to introduced myself once again, I only said, “Don’t catch a cold.” I don’t know if the viewers can see an expression change on my face as I really feel down at that time Everyone laugh when hear I’m saying that, except that one person who staring at me the whole time.

 

“A cold in the middle of summer?” that person who staring at me asking with his skeptical tone which makes me feel more depressed at that time. He cross his arm against his body while asking me that.

 

I quickly said that I have a cold right now. I feel annoyed by him right now. “I feel like dying” I can’t believe I said that out loud. I annoyingly smile at that time. The atmosphere become awkward and the camera turn to focus to Robert Harley as he began to introduce himself with the signal from one of the DJ’s. He makes a joke with his famous line to chase the awkwardness. Thank god it’s work. The set begin to fill with laugh again. I put my focus more on Harley compared to the person right next to my right side. I manage to gather my strength left to smile and laugh with Harley’s joke. He’s Pusan dialect really no joke. It’s hilarious, making others laugh nonstop.

 

Kok Jin suddenly ask Harley about his feeling regarding the seating in set today’s, his answered make me gloomy again. How I wish it’ll be true. Be right next to her in front of the official pastor, getting married. “Only in your dream, Nichkhun.” I talked to myself while let out a bitter smile. Oh, how I wish all of this will end quickly.

 

Then the suffering continues as Kyuhyun began to speak. I don’t know why, but I can’t say that I’m happy to see his face right in front of me. With his smirk and stare, its make me want to leave the show right now. But I can’t do that. It’s not an easy task for being an idol, you know? Aishhh.. I turn my focus back on what he said only to make me sigh again for nth time.

 

“Nichkhun-shi said he feel nervous from meeting Victoria-shi for the first time in a while” I feel helpless, this question had been asked to me earlier and now they used it in this show? Soooo freaking good. I mentally screaming at that time especially when they play the video cuts from WGM. It’s on our “wedding day”. They day we kissed. This brings back memories that only cut my heart deeply inside.

 

 

I was being drowned on those memories, when that “evil” talks again. Yes, I pictured him with thorns on his head and a tail on his back right now. How I wish he could just stop talking to me regarding her. He’s closer to her, that what makes me becomes mad. It’s like he’s trying to make me feel much worse than I already am.

 

“Are you just pretending that you haven’t met in a while?”

With that I raise my gun and shot him in his head…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

(MENTALLY DOING IT~!!!)

 

GREAT!!! What a great day that I need to go through……………