CHAPTER 2: A ROLEPLAY

KhunToria on MBC's "Radio Star"

Nichkhun P.O.V

 

I startled to hear her voice. The voice that I've been missing for. I look up to her and she give me her brightly smile. The smile that I can't resist to fall for. I smile back to her. Trying to keep myself as calm as I can. 

 

"Neh, it's been a long time" i can't denied that i feel dissapointed as I see she seems to be forgotten that I've been waiting for her answer since that day. I start to eat the breakfast that had been prepared even though I feel like I've had to swallow a hard rock that had to go through my mouth and my throat. I pretend like I enjoy the food even the fact is I'M NOT!

 

She's still talking to that man; Kyuhyun. They keep chatting happily. The scene in front of me is really make me feel irritate. My eyes hurt to see them acting all too friendly for me. My ears hurt to hear they joking with each other. Her laugh literally make my heart bleeds. I failed to finished my breakfast. I take out my headphone and switch it on and not to forget, I turn the volume up. I hope by hearing the music, it can calm my heart a little bit. I think its work, I don't have to hear them talking as I close my eyes and enjoy the music.

 

On the fifth song, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I open my eyes and see Harley in front of me. I turn off the music and take down the headphone from my ear. 

 

"They told us to enter the studio" Harley said. I looked around noticing that there's only me and Harley.

 

"They had already left first" Harley said without me asking.

 

I get up and walk along with Harley. I greet the staff politely. They tell us to enter the room that had been design like a radio conti.  I see her with Kyuhyun again. "Arghh it's killing me" I scream in my head. Kyuhyun then left and join the other MC.

 

She walks toward me and Harley, throw a smile which I pretend to look on the other way. The staff prepared us with microphone. Before we enter the room, the PD stop us, and said something that make me feel annoyed but I still try to fake a smile. 

 

" Nichkhun-shi, how did you feel since it's been a long time not to see Victoria?

 

I can feel her eyes fixated to me. I keep myself in control as I said " I feel a little bit nervous" I chuckled after that. 

 

The PD-nim ask a several question to her also which I don't have any interest to hear to it as I make my way to enter the room. Once again, PD-nim stopped me. 

 

"Nichkhun-shi, wait a minute." I turn around and waiting for him to finished his words. I wait in front of the door while he walk towards me together with Victoria.

 

"I have a request for both of you. Can you do a fan service for Khuntoria fans? I means, trying to show that you guys still close to each other like in WGM before"

 

I choke on my own words before PD-nim continue to talk that make me literally want to shove something into his mouth to keep him silent. " Victoria had agree to it, so I hope you can give your cooperation also"

 

I weakly nodded my head and smile awkwardly. 

 

"I'll try my best.........."

 

 

 

Short update. I do not want to dissapoint you guys. ENJOY~!! 

Good Night..

update on 12 November 2012 12.55am