Chapter Three: Is it real?

I Promise To Love You, Changjo! ((A Teen Top Love Story))

 

 

My sister looked up at me in disbelief. It was shocking to both of us that a famous musician would just leave his number in the hands of two fans.

 

"How do you know that it was him?" She raised a eyebrow suspiciously.

 

"I saw him!! He sat the paper down right before he left, I watched." I nodded, waving the paper like an idiot. She squealed and I joined her.

 

"Text him!" She insisted, as I sat down next to her.

 

"So soon? I'll sound desperate!!" I replied, holding the paper and my phone, unsure.

 

"Do it! Just act like you were making sure it's his number or something!" She shook my shoulder. Slowly I lifted my phone to look at the blank screen. "Hurry!" She insisted again. Turning it on, I typed in Changjo's number and pressed 'send message'. I began to slowly type, nervous.

 

Message to Changjo: Who's number is this? This is Sydney. . .

 

We watched my phone, anxiously awaiting a reply, and we both jumped when my text alarm went off.

 

Message to me: Hey, It's Changjo.

 

Slowly Jenny and I looked at each other, a few seconds past, and then we began screaming happily and hugged each other.

 

"He must like you!!" She clapped excitedly.

 

"It doesn't mean he likes me! In fact, maybe he likes you, he didn't know that I would be the one to find it. Either way, he could just be a nice person and want to please one of his fans, maybe he has a special phone to message his fans with." I denied, nervous that maybe in fact, Changjo did like me. But that was a stupid thought, I didn't want to get wrapped around that thought and then let down. With all the girls obsessing over Teen Top, he had a lot of choice, and I doubt that I came above any of them. Jenny knew exactly what I was thinking.

 

"He actually got to talk to you, Sydney. He switched seats to be able to sit by you!" She pointed out. "That had to mean something." She winked.

 

"It means he was being sweet to his fan. He only switched after he heard that he was my bias. He only wanted to keep his image." I argued.

 

"Can't you dream once?!" She looked annoyed. "Stop being so pessimistic all the time!" She crossed her arms.

 

"Whatever." I looked away. My phone went off and I ignored it, to angry to care. I watched her pick it up and stare at it wide-eyed.

 

"Sydney. You have to see this." She shoved it in my face. I let my eyes focus and read the message.

 

Message to me from Changjo: Sorry if it was kinda fast to give you my number. . . but I'd really like to talk to you more, you seem really nice and your pretty. Ricky wants Jenny's number by the way.

 

Did. . . Choi Jonghyun. . . Just ask me out?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys its me.. sorry this one is so short but its short and sweet lol so yea love u!! thanks for the two comments ^0^