Chapter 5

You Are My Only Weakness

You roamed around the streets of Seoul, kicked a few rocks, and looked around.  It was almost 7:00pm by now and dark outside.  You had been out and about for almost 5 hours now;  Walking inside various shops and burning time.  Clouds started to gather above and it looked as if it was going to rain.

 
You sighed and sat down at a bench at a nearby park.  "Aish."  You ruffled your hair.  "Poor Gongchan."  Your heart sank at the thought.  "Why do I even care, though.  It's not like he means anything to me."  You scrunched your face and looked down.  "He didn't do anything, though, and I yelled at him.  He was only trying to calm me down but I let my temper get in the way."  You put your head in your hands and huffed.  "I really shouldn't be caring, though.  He isn't anything to me."  You shook away the thought.
 
Standing up, you went to go buy a snack at the near by convenience store.  You walked out and ate the chocolate bar you bought.  Once you finished, you threw away the wrapper.
 
You eventually decided to walk home.  As you entered your house, you found Teen Top waiting for you.  They all looked worried and your brother was pacing around the room. As you stepped in, they all quickly looked up.  L.Joe was furious.  "Where have you been?!  It's 7:30, Jungmi, 7:30!"  He stressed the time.  "It's been more than 5 hours since you walked off!  And you didn't think to call or text any of us? We've been worried sick wondering where you went."  He scolded.
 
You stared at him, not caring about what he was saying.
 
"Well?"  He demanded for an answer.
 
You shook your head and walked into your room.
 
"Jungmi!"  He yelled but you ignored it.  You shut your door and sat on your bed.  You stayed like that for a few seconds before falling back on your pillow.  It was only 7:30 but you decided it was best to just go to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
You woke up the next morning and sat up.  Groggy from sleep, you stood up and swayed a little bit.  Steadying yourself, you walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower.  After drying off, you got dressed and walked down stairs.  Niel was watching TV and Chunji was nagging him to make him breakfast.  You glanced over before walking to the kitchen.  You grabbed a glass of orange juice and made a bowl of cereal, sitting at the kitchen table to eat it.  After finishing it, you washed your dishes and walked out of the kitchen.
 
You grabbed a coat and were about to walk out of the house when L.Joe stopped you.  "Where do you think you're going?"  He asked from behind.
 
You turned around and replied flatly.  "Out."
 
He raised his eye brows.  "No you aren't.  You're grounded."  He crossed his arms.
 
You looked at him and creased your eye brows.  "You aren't in charge of grounding me.  You can't do that."
 
He gave a satisfied smirk.  "Oh yes I can.  I'm your brother and I say that you're grounded."
 
You looked at him, dumbfounded.  "You can't be serious."
 
"Oh I am.  And also as punishment for your leaving and not contacting us for 5.  HOURS.  You have to be our maid today.  That means cleaning up after us, cooking, and doing everything we say."  He laughed.
 
Your eyes widened.  "No way am I doing that.  It's way too much."  You refused.
 
L.Joe squinted his eyes.  "I'm sorry.  Do as I say.  I know how to make even you give in."
 
You pursed your lips as he continued.
 
"Fine.  Lee Jungmi, Ms. cold and perfect, doesn't even know how to ride a bike and is terrified of the dark.  Would you like me to tell the others?  Or..."  He trailed off and looked at you.  Behind him, you could hear Chunji an Niel laughing at you.  Your face turned pink and you bit your lip but still held your ground.
 
"Y-you never learned how to ride a bike?  Ahahaha!"  They yelped.
 
You turned a darker shade of red and crossed your arms, still biting your lip.
 
L.Joe gave a devious grin and opened his mouth.  "She also-"  You quickly put your hand over L.Joe's mouth.
 
"Fine!  Fine.  Okay"  You gave in.  Grumbling, you walked away into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.  After cooking, you set everything out on the table and called for everyone to eat.  They all rushed in, took the food, and sat down.
 
They were all chewing on the food when Chunji stopped and laughed.  Everyone looked up at him and swallowed their food.  He let out another chuckle before talking.  He whispered, "Jungmi can't ride a bike."  And let out another laugh.  The others stopped and looked at you and laughed as well.  Your face went hot and you looked at everyone in disbelief.
 
"Y-Yah!"  You yelled.  They all stopped and looked at you for a second.  "Stop laughing.  Right now."  You commanded.
 
Ignoring your commands, they laughed even more.  You couldn't believe it.  Everyone always went with what you said.  Gritting your teeth, you walked out.
 
"S-she's afraid of t-the dark too!"  Niel squeaked due to laughter.  You screamed and ran in your room.
 
The rest of the day went on pretty much the same.  You even had to go out to the store to buy Ricky ice cream which he insisted he needed.  You hated doing anything for people.  Once the day ended, you sat down on your bed, tired of all the work.  Tomorrow was Monday which meant school. Sighing, you went to bed.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
BORING CHAPTER I KNOW OTL It might be a little bit until I update again.  I'm sorry.  I at keeping time with things.  TT TT
 
Aiiish.  I'm making L.Joe out to be a mean brother.  HE ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE THIS WAY.  He's just a rough person.  Like, THAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP OKAY.  YOU'RE BOTH LIKE THAT THOUGH SO IT'S COOL. RIGHT?  OTL  It's just, I'm bad at making people nice.  LOL.  Because I'm a terrible person myself.  I DON'T MEAN TO BE.
 
I feel bad though tbh because I was talking to two of my friends about a week ago and one of them (that I don't talk to often) said he was scared of me and so he doesn't talk to me a lot.
 
BUT YOU KNOW, ON TUESDAY I TOOK HIS MUFFIN AT SNACK BREAK AT SCHOOL AND HE HIT ME LIGHTLY ON THE NOSE AND I SLAPPED HIS CHEEK AND HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE AND I PUSHED HIM BUT I GOT TO EAT THE MUFFIN SO IT'S ALL GOOD.  (*´▽`*) It's wasn't like a fight like AH I HATE YOU I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE but like... playful I- It's how we work
 
I need someone to teach me to be nicer like a better person LOL.  I think I'm putting those feelings into this story.   SO THERE YOU GO GUYS~ I'M THE LOSER OF THE YEAR <3
 
BUT I WON'T HURT YOU GUYS DON'T WORRY I-
 
DON'T HATE ME PLEASE