A surprise visit

It started on 25th december

Haruna was walking in the crowded shopping mall, She then walked into a dessert shop. Haruna: Ah~ I am so tired… The school is just too nosiy, I slept for ten minutes then woke up… my face still hurt but… Never mind! Once I eat my Strawberry pudding with milk starved ice, I will be fine! And milkshake!  I should buy sweets later! Yay! Haruna then enjoyed her sweets moments forgetting about the pain. “ I feel so much better!” Haruna talked to herself. Then happily, she walked/skipped home. Singing Sekai Ichii HAPPY na Onna no ko. ( The happiest girl in the world!-Cute)

~…~

 

Later at 4.30 pm, Umi and Yuki arrived at home~ “ Where is Haru?” Yuki asked looking around. “ She is sleeping, probably.” Umi answered , putting down her bag and on the TV.  Yuki: Better not to disturbed her… Yuki then sit down beside Umi and watch the TV. But they keep the volume down.

~ Time pass by~

-Ding Dong!-

“  Who can it be?” Yuki asked. “ Iwill be back.”  Umi stand up,walked to the door and opened it. But when she saw the 10 kakkoi guys standing  right in front of her. “…” Umi just stare blankly at the HSJ members,without moving an inch.. Daiki somehow blushed lowering his head. Ryutaro just smiled and said ‘yo!’. Inoo who was standing beside Hikaru just smirked. Yamada just gave her his  Baka face( specially for Umi). “ Who is it?” Yuki appear behind Umi.Somehow,Yuto smiled, showing his teeth. But then when she notice the boys, she scream. Now, it is the chance for Umi to escape. She immediately run up the stairs to her room and lock the door. “ What is she doing?!” Yamada made a worse Baka face.

 

“Maybe, she is just too shock.” Yabu said, thinking. “Well, we just come unexpectedly. Of course, She will be shock.” Yuya said ,thinking that if he is in the same solution, he will do the same thing. “ Can we come in?” Hikaru asked the ‘frozen’ Yuki. “Um…” Yuki said, thinking. “ We come to give this strawberry shortcake to Koizumi-san” Chinen said smiling. “ It is choose by Our  Ryo-chan” Keito said in English. “ He is worried about her!” Ryutaro shouted, making Yamada blushed. “ No! It is because I injuried her!” Yamada said trying his best to find a excuse. “ Can we come in?” Yuto asked making puppy eyes, making Yuki melted.

      “ Sure!” Yuki beamed, without thinking. She invite them in  to the living room. After they walked in, The  HSJ members’ eyes widen.They saw the big TV, a big sofa, a big mat under the sofa.  1m behind the sofa , there’s a wooden cardboard lending against the wall of the stairs. But as the glass is transparent, so they can see lots of photographs.  There’s a glass door (which can slide) which leads to the garden.

 

“Wow?” Yuto said, taking out his shoes. “Sugoi!” Chinen  was amazed. “ I didn’t think that your house is this big…” Keito said in Japanese. “ Please sit down at the sofa.” Yuki said walking into the kitchen but come back after 10 seconds. “ Don’t have enough cups for you all… I think need to ask Haruna where she keep all her new cups.” Yuki sit down at the empty  space beside Yuto. But then they all heard this loud door slam. Haruna  appear  running but she stopped at the stairs case when she noticed the  Guys. Immediately, she ran back to her room.  “ I didn’t know that she wear a sweet pink pajamas with strawberry pattern… and  a stitch slippers…” Yamada said  remembering how  Haruna look like a seconds ago.

 

 “ And her hair is messy…” Chinen add on. Yamada was  surprised, he turn and stare at chinen who was sitting on his left. Chinen just smile at Yamada. “ She like strawberry  that’s why.” Yuki replied. At Umi’s room, she is rolling on her bed. Smiling.While Haruna is busying choosing what should she wear, She looked around her room notice that she just took an siesta with stuffed toys surrounding her.

 ~…~ 

By then, Haruna is Ready. She close her bedroom door quietly,tiptoe to the stair case and peep at the people below,No Umi. So she walked to Umi’s room door which is oppsite hers. And knock on it. “ Umi, come out!”Haruna said softly no wanting to let the others hear her. No reply. Haruna:sigh… then I should use that method! “Umi! Umi! There’s a transformer car outside our house!” Haruna shouted softly but  for Umi to hear. Immdiately, Umi  ran out of her room, pulling Haruna along with her.

 

“ Eh~?! I didn’t hope for this! Don’t pull me with you!!!!” Haruna screamed. “ There, they are here!” Hikaru said pointing. Everyone including Yuki stare at the  two girls running down the stairs but one is force to…Umi looked out of the window beside the main door. “ There’s nothing there…” Umi glare at Haruna. “Haha… Maybe there is something wrong with my eyes…haha…” Haruna laughed, darting her eyes left to right. .

 

 “ Baka…” Umi said as she turned  and walked towards the  stairs.  But of course,Haruna know that will happen, so she grab Umi. Umi wanted to beat  Haruna, but of course, Haruna blocked it( She learn fighting). “Bleh!!!” Haruna stick out her tongue, making Umi blood pressure to rise. But again, Umi smirked.She trained using bokken. She grab the bokken behind her( beside the cardboard-her usual spot where she put it.) She hit Haruna with the bokken, on her head, her leg, her  hand (The hand that Haruna use to grab Umi ) in 5 seconds.

 

 “ Itai!” Haruna took  three steps back, but she accidently step on the mat, making her lost balance. But, Yamada who is the nearest to  her , stand up and catch her. “ Nice catch! Ryo-chan!”  The HSJ members,  except Chinen and Daiki,teased Yamada  who is turning as red as tomato.  “No~! Don’t get me wrong!” Yamada used his right hand to cover his mouth, but his left arm is around Haruna’s shoulder.Chinen glared at Yamada. Chinen: Hmph… I can do that too…   Daiki was so amazed at how powerful Umi is, He only sees Umi.  “ He is blushing!” Yuto said, laughing, and clapping his hand. “Hey, Haruna’s face  is turning pink too!” Inoo said laughing. Yamada then turned and stole a glance at Haruna who is turning pink, He then notice his left hand, so he let go of his hand.

 

 Yamada: This is embrassing!!! “No! It’s because I bite my tongue!” Haruna said, not sure if it’s a lie. Umi then meet Daiki’s eyes, but she turn away, making Daiki’s heart broke into million pieces. “Umi-chan and Haru-chan come and sit here!” Yuki shouted patting on the two seats beside her. Umi then walked towards the seat and sit beside Ryutaro/Yuki. Umi then took a manga covering behind Newspaper and read it. Daiki: She read newspaper!“ Woah… Ryu-chan!” Hikaru make a baka face. “Nani?!” Ryutaro shouted lowering his head, Umi have no idea what is going on. “I will be back.” Haruna said rubbing her head as she walked towards the kitchen.

 

 “Chotto matte! Haru! Where did you keep your cups?” Yuki said standing up. “oh… but they  are all kawaii kawaii. Do not match them…but I am fine with they using them… but…” Haruna thinking.  “But?” HSJ members was curious, they are actually thristy. “I forget why I put them.. Haha..I will go and find them right away!” Haruna shouted and broke into a run towards the kitchen.

 

“Hey! Guys! Let’s play some games! Who is in?!” Inoo suggests, with mischief in his eyes. “Sounds fun…” Chinen said as he like to challenge.Yamada and Daiki just nod their head. Ryutaro then smirked. While the others agree. Yuki is fine with it, But Umi just continue reading her manga. “Come on! Umi! Have fun!” Yuki encouraged Umi to join them. “ I will wait for Haruna,” She replied, standing up and walked into the kitchen.Haruna:Wah~ No one  come and help me carry the cups! But then Umi appear. “I will carry these.” She said walking  out of the kitchen. “ Eh~! Arigato!” Haruna said, following Umi, while holding the tray full of cups.Haruna: Can She read my mind or something?!

 

 “ Sorry for the wait!” Haruna walked towards the living room glass table. “Um, here your drinks.” Haruna  said putting them on the table. “Haruna, do you want to play some games?” Chinen asked  making his normal face.  His normal = Kawaii. “Games? What kind of game? Catching?” Haruna Asked making, the ‘hope not face’. “I bought some sushi. The girls will get to eat this.” Inoo said, smiling. “The girls?! Then us?” Yuto asked.

 

“This is the part of the game. JUMP’s come this side. I will tell you all the instruction.” Ryutaro said. “Smell fishy…” Yuki said walking closer to Ryutaro. Ryutaro just smiled. “Don’t tell me, you put something in the sushi…” Haruna made a wild guess.  Before Ryutaro can say anything else, Yuki said “But it is impossible, why will Morimoto put any thing in it?” “He don’t have grudge against us.” Umi add on. Ryutaro just laughed as he walked towards the other HSJ members. Inoo then waved his hand, calling the girls to come to him. “Nani?” Umi asked. “In your house, is there any empty room?” Inoo said, getting his hope up. “Um… The work room? (The work room is like a library)”

 

 “Can we use it for this game?” Inoo asked.  “We are fine with it. We don’t really use that room anyway.” Yuki said. “ Ok! Then here, Ryutaro brought the camera. Let’s record it. And the instruction is very easy… The HSJ members will say something; And You will have to agree, No matter what. It is like acting somehow, Then one part of it, is that the guys will ask you to eat the sushi. And you must. And if you hear the bell the game is done. No asking”  The girls just stared at each other, thinking what could the challenge be.

~While~

 

 

“What did you just say to the girls?” Yabu asked. “Nothing much. Ok, the instruction is to…” Ryutaro whispered. “What?!” The HSJ members shouted.  “Keep your volume down! And…” Ryutaro continue. “Propose?! No way!” Yamada screamed. “Mm…” Chinen said, nodding. Daiki: This is a chance for me! Thank you Ryutaro! Daisuki! … No! He is my rival! Wait, it is weird. Why suddenly …“Serious?!” Yuto shouted mouth wide open.  “I will skip this one.” Yuya said, waving his hands as he walked to wards the sofa. “Pass!” Hikaru shouted as he run after Yuya.“Me too!”  Keito replied.  “Wait! There is prize too! For people who participle!” Ryutaro shouted behind them. The members immediately turned and stared at Ryutaro. “It is a ticket to go to the amusement park! We can go together! ME AND ARIOKA UMI… (Don’t want to mix Arioka with Daiki.)” Ryutaro voice softens.

 

“What did you say? You and?! You speak too soft.” Yamada said, leaning towards Ryutaro. “Betsuni!” Ryutaro shouted, moving his hand in all sort of directions. “Amusement park? No…” Keito said, as it reminds him about that day. “But I already prepare the ticket for everyone!” Ryutaro blurted out. “Oops…Haha” Ryutaro laughed awkwardly. The older members, including  Keito just smiled and walked away. But Daiki just stood rooted to the ground.

  - In the living room.- Waiting.

“What’s taking inoo and Ryutaro so long?” Haruna complained, walking around the living room. Yamada and Chinen just stared at her. Umi continued reading without even blinking the ‘newspaper’, while Daiki, who sit beside her, tired to moved closer and closer slowly to peep at what she was reading. While Yuto and Yuki just pop potato chips into their mouth while talking about the best food in that area. The other HSJ members just chat about something that made them laughed. “ You are too close.” Umi said, looking up from her ‘newspaper’. “oh…” Daiki then realized that.

  

   “ Yosh!” Ryutaro and inoo then appear, smiling. “Be ready to get blindfold!” Inoo grinned. “What blindfold?!” Yamada exclaimed, jumping up from the sofa. “ Don’t include us.” Yuya said, giving them a glared. “We didn’t say we will include you all, but well, no including or say anything that will spoil our game.” Inoo smirked. “And here the headphones.” Ryutaro said taking out from some kind of gray bag. “Why do we need headphones?” Yuto asked a normal question. “So that you all wont be able to hear anything too.” Ryutaro replied with a smile. “And no talking. Later me and inoo will bring you to the work room.” Ryutaro said. “ No more question. Just take one each…”

 

…(Ready )

   Yuki then felt a gentle tap on her shoulder, but she cant see anything or hear anything. The next thing she knew she someone took of her headphone., then the handkerchief… so did Yuto.

-…-

  Then, Haruna, Yamada and Chinen were the next victims .

-…-

  Last but not least, Umi and Daiki…

~…~

When Yuki and Yuto walked out of the work room face redden. In embarrassment. Haruna and Yamada who walked pass can sense that something weird, awkward going on. Chinen was standing beside Ryutaro by then.

Wondering why he has to wait.

~…~

Then Umi and Daiki both saw Haruna, Yamada and Chinen turning red from pink, the three of them say nothing but just lower their head.  And walked pass without saying anything. Umi raises her eyebrow, but follow Daiki into the work room. But this time, Umi somehow walked out of the room, annoyed. She went straight up to her room. And bang the door, lock it.

 

 At the same time, Haruna who have been sitting at the sofa, without saying anything stand up and run to her room. Without looking back. Most people might think that she is childish but she just has a mark at the center point between Umi and Yuki. If you know her. If she get to angry or upset, she will lock herself in her room. And she won’t appear for dinner. But it only happens two times when she is living with her best friends. It is hardly for Haruna to appear very upset or furious because she will try her best to control.

 

But now it is different, She is too shy to face other members. So Innocent Yuki who doesn’t know what to do at the moment just froze at the spot. Thinking what should she do next.

 

The first one to break the silence is…Ryutaro. “She is pissed off…” “I didn’t think that she will…” Inoo sulk. “Is it my fault?” Daiki murmured. “Koizumi is she angry…?” Yamada asked as he scratched his head. “You don’t want to know her when she is at her limit.” Yuki replied, serious. Chinen and Yamada just stared at her. They cant imagine Haruna being angry. “oh..Then now what we going to do?” Yuto asked a good question. “Do something to make them come out of the room?” Yabu suggested. “Actually…” Ryutaro showed the HSJ members the camera in his hand.

Everyone’s eyes widen.

-While-

 Umi was lying on the bed, she is totally pissed off. She can’t do anything else but to on her music player at the loudest volume, take out her favourite manga. She was reading the first page, but that made a wide smile spilt across her face.

 

In the other hand, Haruna take out her ipod, using earpiece, she pressed the play button. And her favourite song starts… my alright sky. But it lasted less than 10 seconds when a loud music from the room next door mixed with hers. Haruna then pressed the pause button. There is no point of listening, when you can’t hear what the song is saying. She got up from sitting on her bed, take out her secret diary (which she hides it under her pillow). And start writing about that day… While she pop some strawberry candy into . Smiling.

 

“What should you all do?” Yuya asked, smirking. “Tanaka-san do you have any ideas how can we make them come out of their room?” Yuto again asked a good question. “Um… Not hard…” Yuki then showed her ‘evil’ smile. Making the HSJ members controlling their laughter, except for Yuto. Yuto will never laugh ( Into a bad way that make Yuki feel bad) at Yuki.

 

 By then, Umi was smiling away, seeing that both of her favourite characters flirting with each other. There is a loud knock at her door. She heard it but decided to ignore it… And the best part of the manga appears, Umi who cannot control it, jump up from her bed and run around her room.

 

 

“She ignored it.” Yuki said to 10 handsome guys behind her. She then felt awkward. “How you know?”  Keito asked. “I know her style.” Yuki replied. “Maybe it is because of the loud music?” Hikaru suggests.  “I know her. Ok? I have been living with her and Haruna for 2 and the half years. I know them since secondary.” Yuki said to convinced the guys. “I see…” Yabu said, nodding. “Ok, then how can we make her come out?” Daiki asked out of curiosity.  Yuki just smiled.

 

“Umi! Umi! There is your favourite anime on the TV!” Yuki exclaimed, banging the door hardly. The HSJ members just stared at her.

 

Can’t trick me… Umi smirked. Not for the second time.

-…-

 

“She totally ignores it.” Inoo said, rolling his eyes. “Haha… I use this trick for the third time… Maybe she won’t fall for it.” Yuki laughed. “Obviously.” Ryutaro said rolling his eyes too. “Just because a small thing…” Yamada whispered to himself. “Shut up! Stupid monkey!” Umi’s sound passed through the door. “Haha… She heard me.” Yamada laughed nervously.

 

Of course I heard you, stupid… Umi thought.

 

“UMI! Come out please!” Yuki begged her friend.

 

But got ignored.

 

“No use calling her.” Yamada said, walking towards the room next to Umi’s. “Hey… there’s something under Umi’s door,” Chinen pick up the piece of cardboard which was written by Umi. “Don’t you dare come in, Especially Haruna Koizumi?” Yuto said making a confused face. A smile spread across Yuki’s face. “Haruna just love to go in Umi’s room.” “So what will Umi do?” Ryutaro blurted out. “She will just throw knifes at her but since it happen many time, Haruna can dodge it.” “Knife?! Real knife?! Is she a murder?!” Yuya was so shocked that his eyes nearly pop out of his skull. “Not really. Just that it can’t kill. Sort of like toys.” Yuki said, staring at Yuya weirdly. She didn’t think that Yuya will be so… ‘Dramatic’. She then noticed that all the Hsj members have the ‘disbelief’ face. Yuki just chuckle.

 

Umi was holding her so called ‘toy’ knife, rubbing it if her right thumb while reading her manga. Ready every minute to defense herself.

“Then why don’t we call Haruna out first?” Chinen suggested. Yamada immediately agreed after scanning through the corridor.

 

The 10 HSJ members then saw a board written, knock please. Yuki then knocked the door 3 times.

 ~knock knock knock~

 

Haruna look up from her diary and stare at the wooden door. “Hai?” She bites her lower lips. Trying to make her tone the same.  “Can you open the door?” Chinen asked instead of Yuki. “Um, not free.” She said as she picks up her shiny pen. “Yamada brought you strawberry shortcake. Want some?” She tried to control her laughter. Yamada just gaze at Yuki, wondering why HIM.

“Sorry. I am busy.” She said as she really listen to what Yuki has just said. She continued to doodle down her day. “Haruna! Not you too!” Yuki grumbled.

 No reply.

Yuki then continue to annoy her by knocking on the door. She knew that When Haruna’s at her limit, she will explode. Yuki then asked the HSJ members to join her.  Then HSJ members then parrot what Yuki said. While knocking Haruna’s door.

 Haruna was at her limit but she doesn’t want to lose to Yuki. “The door is not lock…sigh… They should check that did I even lock it, before knocking hysterically.” Haruna talked to herself.

 

But the knocking and 11 voices outside her door make her blood pressure rise.  Then a stupid idea came into her mind.  She then smirked, but the voices outside disturbed her idea planning. “It is unlocked anyway!” She shouted before she slides her glass window including the baby pink curtains before sashay to her balcony. She takes in a deep breath then ‘jump’ to the balcony beside hers.

 

“It is unlocked…” Chinen said ready to turn the knob. “Matte! Maybe this is a trick! Maybe she put a bucket of cold water above us!  So it will fall on us!” Yuki made a wild guess. Yamada don’t really believe her but he want to know the truth right away so he ‘hold’ Chinen’s hand and turn the knob…

 

Umi, who was in her ‘paradise’, smiling away. Haruna, who is standing at Umi’s balcony, is trying to control her laughter. Haruna can only see Umi back, but know right away that Umi is laughing her head off. She then slowly and carefully slides the glass door, to sneak in. By the help of Umi’s loud music.

 

-…-

“The door is unlocked! The door is unlocked!” Yamada was shouting his lungs out just because he found out that the door is unlocked. “I know!” Chinen screamed back at Yamada. “Okay then just open the door!” Inoo was somehow annoyed. “Yeah.” Ryutaro agreed. Yuto just gaze at Yuki while Daiki just lean against Umi’s door, trying to hear what is happening in her room without anyone noticing.

Haruna was about 1 meter away from Umi’s back but then a knife flew pass her away by  5cm. She then knows that the knight in shining armor is going to face with his enemy, the mangaholic dragon.

 ~ Round one START! ~

Umi put her book down and throw the knife backwards. But the knife landed near Haruna’s foot. Haruna was shocked, her jaw dropped. She didn’t think that her fantastic plan will failed.  As fast as lighting Umi continued to throw the remaining knifes but this time face to face. Haruna tried her best to block every single one of it. But then accidentally step on one of Umi’s manga book. She then slip and fall backwards, her head hit the edge of the table.

 

Umi eyes widen and run towards Haruna but instead of helping her, she hit Haruna’s forehead and pick up her precious manga book. “Ittai!” She yelped.  “My book! You! How dare you!” She shouted.

 

   The HSJ members then saw a big room, with hello-project girls’ group posters were found against the cream colored wall. The cooling wind blew against their face as the glass door was opened, which leads to the balcony.

“The room is empty…Where is Haruna?” Chinen asked turning to Yuki. She just shrugged. “How could you not know?!” Yamada screamed. “I am with you all along! Excuse me!” Yuki shouted back waving her hands in all directions.

 

The room was filled with the loud music from Umi’s speaker. Haruna was rubbing her forehead while Umi was picking 2 of her bokken after putting her manga onto the shelf. She then threw her one of her bokken to Haruna. “Let’s have a duel.” Umi said being serious. Haruna just smirked and pick up the bokken in front of her. “Bring it on!” Her body was filled with excitement, forgetting about the pain. Haruna: It has been so long since we last have a duel.  Umi gave her evil smile as her favourite rock music starts… The music fit the atmosphere perfectly.