Resolution

It started on 25th december

"Haru-chan, go and wash your hands! I have prepared 99% of healthy stuffs for you!" Grandmother yelled while pushig her to the sink.

"Hai,Hai! I understand!" Haruna said , trying to control her laughter. Where did the 1% goes to...?

The fragrance of the freshly cooked rice, tempting side dishes all around Haruna.

How much i miss this... ah, at last! I am back!

"Itadakimasu!" Haruna took a big spoon of the plain rice and gobbled down. "Delicious! Even plain rice is different from the city...ah... this is the best! "

"Here! Haru-chan! My sighnature dishes! Eggplant combined with Cabbage! After you eat this you will be stronger for sure!" My grandmother grinned.

"Haha! Are you sure? I will be stronger? Tell me earlier! I will finished everything!" Even though i disliked cabbage and eggplant, everytime my grandmother prepared them, it was sweet and delicious. I love them... Oh on... tears are welling up in my eyes...I cant cry. Hold them back! Not now...

Haruna immediately grabbed the eggplant with her chopsticks, amd popped them into to conceal her crying face.

" This is really... delicious..."

-...-

"Hey!" Yuto rushed into theliving room, holding his phone in one hand. " Have you heard? Koizumi-san run away from home!"

"Nani!?" Yamada jumped up from the sofa, causing the fashion magazine to dropped on the floor. Chinen looked up from his phone,his face composed but his mind is going bersek. 

"Yuki messaged me... saying that Haruna left a note and and said that she will be visiting her relative... and and..." Yuto mumbled, finding  the right words to form his sentence.

"Why is it...like this?" Yamada asked in agony... His eyes red and watery.

"Do they know where is her relative's place?" Chinen walked towards Yuto, his voice so soft that one could bearly hear.

"Well, i am not sure." 

"I will ask Umi then," Daiki whom suddenly appear and overheard the convosation.

"Haruna havent even answer any of my messages or calls..." Yamada whispered. His face turning red, his fists clenched tighly. Is she alright? What exactly happen? Please answer me... please...

"Yamada, calm down. She will be fine... she will." Ryutaro tried to comfort Yamada.

Chinen then walked out of the living room and to the garden. He dialled in the number none other than - Haruna's.

Beep...Beep...

Ehh...it's connected...? 

-...-

"Chinen-kun?" A tiny voice echoed.

"Haruna! Where are you?! You know how worried we were?Why didnt you answer our messages and just disappear?!" Chinen raised his voice louder than he intended. Surprising even himself.

"I'm sorry...  i am really sorry..." A brittle timid voice apologised. " I-I..just switched on my phone..." 

Chinen took a deep breathe, "Nah, I am sorry, i shouldnt lash out my feelings at you..."

"No, It's not your fault. At all... It's totally mine...haha... I am at my granmother's right now in hokkaido... You dont have to worry i am fine. I am really sorry for all the troubles i have caused..."

"I see... When will you be coming back...?" 

"Soon. I will.Dont worry!It's late now! Chinen-kun, oyasumi!" Trying her best to sound alright and positive.

"Wait, I...um, hm, Oyasumi.See you soon." Reluctant to put down. Adding the 'see you soon' on purpose. I wanted to talk to her longer. Even though, i wish that. I want that. I cannot express it. I am...suh a weakling.

-...-

Sigh.

Haruna hugged her knees. Her hair covering the sides of her face. What have i done...? I am so selfish...i only think of myself. Everyone is so worried. I am so stupid... I shouldnt even exist. OK. Stop.There's no point thinking like that. I should be stronger and stop running away. Haruna picked up her phone and looked through each and every messages she recieved. Replying each and every meassages. Called Umi and Yuki to assure them and apologised repeatly. Right after she ended the phone with Her best friends, Yamada called. 

"Hello?"

"Haruna! Are you alright?! " Yamada shouted so loudly that Haruna thought her ear drums might burst.

" I am alright. You dont have to worry. I am really sorry to cause you trouble..."

" I am glad you are Alright! "Yamada's tone lighten.

"Haha...Yama-chan, um, I think i have to sleep soon. I am really kind of tired. Thank you for worrying about me." Once, i hear his voice, i could breakdown an moments... 

"Oh, hm. Sure! Oyasumi!" Yamada's energetic voice cover up  his disappointment perfectly. 

-...-

Haruna laid on the bed, closed her eyes. All she could hear was the sound of the crickets, echoing in the distance.