Broken

It started on 25th december

“Where is Haru-chan? Her bag is on her desk but where is the person? ” Yuki asked, looking around.

 

“I thought she have a duty today?” Umi asked Yuki in return.

 

Then ,a  loud commotion could be heard. They are here.

 

“Yo, Minna!” Yamada greeted, waving. Ryutaro just bowed slightly.

 

“Ohayo!” Chinen’s cute voice make the girls scream.

 

“Hey, morning! Today is such a fine day! I want to eat bento with lots and lots of meat!” Yuto said, smiling like a child.

 

Keito just wave before saying, “Yuto, I wonder why you never get fat after eating so much…”

 

 

“Yeah! When I get I eat a lot my stomach looks like a watermelon.”  Yuki patted her stomach.

 

The groups laughed then realize that something was missing.

 

“Eh… Where is Koizumi-san?” Chinen asked the girls.

 

The girls exchange glances before yuki said that they were just talking about it before the boys arrived and have not solved the mystery.

 

“Let’s go and find her!” Yamada shouted.

 

 “Better be quick, 15 minutes before lesson start.” Keito said.  The group then went to search in the various places like library, canteen, and the bench under the sakura tree. They were searching for her at the places she might be but failed to find her.

 

“I will go and look at the back of the school building.” Yamada cried as he ran to the back of the school building. Chinen followed. They left 4 minutes.

 

“We have to go back soon… maybe she is already in the class.” Chinen told Yamada as they reached the back of the school. The two boys were looking around when…

 

“Hey! Let’s go! Yuki said that she and Umi receive a message from Koizumi-san!”  Ryutaro dashed to the boys to spread the news.

 

“What?”  The two boys said in sync.

 

-…-

 

When the three boys reach the classroom, they saw their friends exchanging glances at each other, looking confused.

 “What happen?” Yamada asked.

Umi then show her phone to the 3 boys. It says…

To: Yuki and Umi,

Please help me to tell the teacher that I will not be able to attend the class today and please help me to bring my bag home, thank you. I will be at home.

 

Then the door slides open, Daiki rushed in.  “Yay! The teacher is not here! I am not late!!!!”

 

Daiki walked towards his seat and notice that the astrosphere is not right. “What happen? Why everyone look so glum in the morning?”

 

Chinen explained it to Daiki. Suddenly, Daiki screamed. “Ah! I think I saw Koizumi-san just now! She was with a boy from our school!” Umi rolled her eyes, making the can’t- you- say- it-earlier face.

 

“Huh? Why? Where?”  Yuki banged her table. Yamada and Chinen stared at each other as like they could read each others’ minds. A boy…

 

Umi immediately dialed in Haruna’s number as Haruna seldom go out with boys. But Haruna do have lots of male friends but going out with a boy alone, No way.

 

“Yes, Umi-chan?”

 

Umi realized that Haruna’s voice was shaky and hoarse unusually.

 

“Where are you?!”

 

“I am going home… Don’t worry about me. I am just not feeling well. See you.”

 

Before Umi or the others could say anything, the line was dead.