It started on 25th December

It started on 25th december

“Boku wa Romeo! Boku mo Romeo!  Boku ga Romeo!”  The loud sound from the TV   attracted Haruna’s attention. “HEY! It’s Hey! Say! Jump! Again! Ryo-chan! Chi-chan!”  Haruna exclaimed as she jump around the room. “Hai, Hai.”  Umi look up from her ‘transformer’ book after reading it for 2hours. “Eh?! Dai-chan?” Umi immediately jump up from the sofa and started running around the house. “What happen?”  Yuki walk out   from the kitchen after disappearing for 30mins. “She just go crazy after seeing Dai-chan pose. (Cute one)” Haruna replied.  Yuki walked towards the sofa in front of the TV and sit down. “Yuto… It’s going to be Christmas… Santa Claus I wish I can talk HSJ members! More~!”:  She prayed.

 

“No! We can!” Haruna correct Yuki. Umi then appear after running around the house with a jump. “But we meet them everyday in school!”  She said. “But they are not in our class! Plus we never talk to them!  They don’t even know our names!”  Haruna protest. “But Daiki talked to me before!” Umi answered back. “Eh?!”  Haruna obviously shouted. How come I don’t know this?  “Me too! Yuto talked to me in the canteen before!”  Yuki then said. “Nani?! Who?! Nande?! How?! When?! ” Haruna was asking too many question at one shot that her best friends…

 

“Can’t you ask slowly? Give us a chance to answer.” Umi said normally. She sees that coming. “Why are you so shock?”  Yuki asked in her normal tone, she is not shock at all. She also sees that coming. “Because they are HSJ! And there’s a low chance of them being alone! (The fans club always sticks around them, but sometimes no.)  How did it happen!? Why didn’t you tell me?!” Haruna stand up and turned to stare at the good friends. Yuki: Here it comes!  This is how the Policeman Questioned the Criminal. This is an example! Umi: Why must I tell You?!  “Well, it happened yesterday. I was running at the canteen, finding my wallet, after school, and then I bumped into Yuto. The melon bread he was holding drop onto the floor. Then…”   Before Yuki can continued, Haruna cut in. “Then?!” she shouted in excitement.  

 

“ …”  Umi got use to Haruna. “Then, I got nervous, so I was saying that I will paid him back. But he doesn’t understand, because my voice was shaky. Then, he just laughed and said it is ok, and he then said I am Tanaka Yuki right? He knows my name! Then he helped me to find my wallet” Yuki smiled after finishing her sentence. Haruna: This is becoming drama! “Then Umi…” Before Haruna can  finished her sentence,Umi  cut in. “ I was walking  at the back of the school when Dai-chan ran pass me. Then he fell down. So I help him to get up. Then he thanks me with my name behind.” Umi said but her smile spilt across her face with happiness. But of course Haruna Don’t understand what she means so Umi  have to act the scence out. “ Why cant you understand?! Argh~!!! Whatever!  Yuki, you act as Dai-chan!”  Umi said after hoping up from the sofa, she then point to Yuki. “Me?!” Yuki make the ‘ I don’t want face’. But of course no one can reject Arioka Umi.(Somehow have the same name as Daiki!) That may be one of the reasons why she is popular in school! But don’t get me wrong!

The THREE of them are popular! Koizumi Haruna, Arioka Umi and Tanaka Yuki.Hauna is popular because of her ‘Bakaness’, Her weirdness, Her friendliness, Her cheerfulness, but no one know her real self. Umi is popular because of her calmness, her coolness and how her charater change when she talk about the things she like.Example, Transformer and Hey! Say! Jump! Etc. And of course sometimes for her hyperness.Yuki for her clusmyness, cuteness, her talents. BUT the 3 of them are pretty! Ok, back to the story. Yuki then stand up and ‘run’ then of course acorrding  to Umi, she fell down.  Haruna: So… fake…  Then Umi serious face as she  help Yuki to get up. After helping Yuki to get up, Umi turned and give Hauna her dead gaze. “Understand?!” She shouted.  Umi: If you don’t I will kill you! For making me act it out! (Evil laugh) “Hai! But …” Haruna maked a confused face. “But?” Yuki asked out of her curiousity.  “But why you all can talk to HSJ members? When Ryo-chan NEVER talk to me?! No~ not just Ryo-chan! Not even any single person from HSJ! When Umi-chan and Yuki-can is going smoothy!” Haruna wailed. “Um… Don’t think too much~! Nee! Think in the positive way!” Yuki tried to cheer her close friend. “Demo…” Haruna who always think positively sighed (But sometime can really think in the negative.) . “Maybe tomorrow something good might happen…”  Umi also tried to cheer her friend up. “Maybe…” Haruna replied, hoping so… After that, 3 of them go crazy dancing (HSJ songs!)

~ The next day!!!~ (lunch break)

“What do you want to eat?”  Umi asked. “Of course, Melon bread and Ichigo milk!” Haruna answered happily, skipping along the path. “Then I will help you to buy!” Yuki like always said that. “I will help!”Umi said, walking behind Yuki. “Then I will wait at the usual place!”  Haruna shouted behind them. And the usual place, the branch under the sakura tree, behind the school building, infront of the branch was a soccer field. Haruna walked towards the branch and sit down.Her black hair fluttered in the gentle breeze as the wind blows. Hauna closed her eyes, She heard the sound of the wind, the sound of the commotion and the kicking sound from the soccer field. Not knowing what is going to happen.

-Then-

~Bong?!~ 

 Suddenly a soccer ball hit directly at Haruna’s face and falls onto the ground beside her legs. “Ow…” Haruna covered her  nose and mouth with her left hand. Blood dripped from her nose. Haruna:So pain… Nosebleed… Who the hell kick that ball… ow… I cant even stand up…  Then two figure ran towards Haruna. Haruna cannot believe her eyes...  Haruna:It’s Ryo-chan and Chi-chan! Yamada and Chinen were running towards Haruna, They seems very anixious. “ Are you ok?!” Chinen  asked with a worried face. “ Gomen! I kick the ball too hard and it  hit your face! Eh~?! Blood?!” Yamada was so shocked, He took a step back. Haruna: Of course… Blood… you kick it too hard… Yamada: Watashi Baka!“Haha… I’m fine…” Haruna smiled as she tried to stand.But failed…. “  I will bring you to the infirmary!” Chinen  helped Haruna to stand. “  Arigato… Demo… I am ok…” Haruna manged to said it out, even though she is not.  “ Um… Here!” Yamada took out  his white and small handkachief  out of his pocket but hiding his face with his fridge .

 

“ Thank you…”  Haruna said as she wear a smile on her face, her heartbeat immediately increased. “ Here! Mine too!”  Chinen too, took out his pink handkachief.For a second, Haruna totally forgot about the pain. Her heart was thumping at the max,so fast like it is going to burst with happiness.Haruna: What’s wrong with me?! Why everything I see turned Pink? It’s seems like  a lot of colourful fireworks is blooming in my chest… “Haruna! What happen?!” The familiar voice was heard. “Yuki!” Hauna shouted covering her nose with Yamada’s handkachief.  Yuki shouted from a distance after she saw the two prince from HSJ. Umi , who was walking behind Yuki , carrying  melon bread and Ichigo milk.Umi: What happen?! Blood?! Is she ok?(actually very worried) Umi immediately speed up her walking speed.But when she noticed the two figure standing beside Haruna, her speed decreased. “ It’s my fault… I kick the ball and it hit  her face and  cause her to nosebleed.” Yamada said scatching his head as he was trying to find the right words to put in.  Umi walked pass Yamada as she gave him a dead glare sending shivers down his  spaine . No one expect Yamada  noticed it… Yamada: Scary….  “ I will bring her to the infirmary.”  Umi said as she help Haruna ro walk. Yuki too help Haruna. Yamada and Chinen just stood rooted to the ground, they were both too shocked as this is the first time Girls didn’t aked them for signature or photographs this may be the part of the reasons. They both felt that they meet someone special that day.

-At the infirmary-

Are you really ok?”  Yuki asked her friend with a worried face. “ Haha… I’m fine! I am feeling much better! And the  nosebleed had stopped!” Haruna said laughing. “ I think, you should sleep for a while or you can go home and rest first.”  Umi suggested.“ Yeah! About the  homework, We will bring it to our  house!” Yuki shouted. “…ok then.. Arigato!” Haruna smiled with all her heart as she know that no one are better tha her best friends. After a while, Haruna fell asleep…

~…~ 

“ Nani?! You kicked that ball and it hit directly at a girl’s face?! Yuto was so shocked to hear  that his best friend hurted someone. “ And who is that girl?” Daiki asked no one. “ Um… not sure… if I am not wrong her name start with…” Yamada was thinking real hard. “ Haruna.” Chinen answered. “  Koizumi Haruna! The popular girl! She is in the next class! Am I right?!”  Ryutaro guessed. “ I think so…” Yamada again was thinking hard.  Yamada: I didn’t know that she is popular… “ Then is there  a girl named AriokaUmi?!”  Daiki  asked excitedly. “ The one with short brown hair?” Chinen asked. “ The one who look scary?! Her surname is Arioka?!” Yamada screamed. Daiki: She is not! I should clear this misunderstanding! “ Iie! It’s not like that-”  Daiki got interrupt by Ryutaro. “ I like her somehow.” Daiki: (shocked) What is this feeling? It feels like a knife has just stab my heart… “ So-so straight forward…” Yamada was a kind of shock too. No, Everyone in HSJ was shocked.But then inoo just smirked. “ I have an enemy now, Don’t I?  Inoo said standing up from his seat and walked out of the classroom.

-…-

 

“Eh~?!” Yamada was so shocked. “ Wow! Inoo and Ryu-can like Arioka-chan!” Chinen teased Ryutaro. “… Haha… It’s sounds like my surname…” Daiki muttered sadly, but no one seems to notice.

 

“This is shocking!” Hikaru shouted. “ Unbelieveable!” Keito said in English making actions. “ Um… looks like something fun is going to begin…” Yabu said making a serious face.  “ Fun?! ” Yuya  asked. “ Maybe!” Chinen smiled. “ You like someone?!” Ryutaro asked, coming nearer to chinen. “ MaybE!” Chinen said smiling even more. Yamada: Why someone likes someone?! I don’t understand! Yuto: Since they say about their crush, I should too! “ Actually! I have someone I like! Yuto suddenly shouted out. At that moment, The HSJ members were all speechless, they turned and stare at Yuto. Which make  Yuto feel uneasy.But the first to broke the slience is… “ Who?!” Yamada asked smiling, he is happy for his best friend. “ That was loud…” Chinen said looking around, checking if any random  students heard it.

 

“ oh…” Daiki said hanging his head. Daiki: Please say that it is not Umi! “It is hard for Yuto to say that he like someone…”  Ryutaro and Yabu chorused. “Absolutely” Keito said in English again.

“Um… let me guess… Mariko?” Hikaru guessed randomly. “No~” Yuto said blushing and smiling at the same time. “ Then who is it?!” Daiki unbelievely jump off his seat and his face was  5cm away from Yuto. “ Dai–chan , what wrong? Do you have fever?” Chinen said  touching Daiki’s forehead. “ You seems stressed…”  Yuto said , after recovering from the ‘shock’. “But just now he was like happy happy!”  Yamada protest. “ Sou~! He is like happy eating Omelette!” Hikaru  thinking of happy images of Daiki smiling after one spoon of omelette. “ Just tell me.” Daiki calm down a little after thinking about omelette. “Ta-tanaka Yu-ki…” Yuto manged to say it, his face is  so red, his face is burning.  Daiki let out a sigh of relief.

 

“ Woah… she is talented. Match you!You can play drums when she sing” Yabu said.

“ They are all best friends  right?” Yuya asked the group, sitting down on the table. “ Who?” Yamada asked a stupid question as always. “ Koizumi-san, Arioka-san and Tanaka-san.” Hikaru answered. “ Yeah! They all!” Ryutaro shouted. “ They even live together! I even know where they  live! Near the station, opposite the mall, there’s a path right? Walk up that path, up the hill then  the house with this Surname ‘ Koirina’( Should know how we come up with this surname) that’s their house!” Daiki blurted out.

 Now, the HSJ members stare at Daiki weirdly.Daiki:oops… “ Why you know so much about them?” Chinen asked, rising his eyebrown. “ Did you stalk them!?” Yamada asked, making a baka face. “ Hey! Don’t get me wrong! The  Takashi  told me!” Daiki shouted, trying to prove that he is innocent.  “Then, Takashi is a stalker!” What a childish answer by Yamada. “ No! His house is near theirs so… he see them. And anyway, they live alone.” Daiki continued. “Honto?!”  Yuto was shock. “ That’s dangerous…” Yabu said thinking about how dangerous it is. Suddenly something came in to Yamada’s mind. “ Is she alright?”Yamada said to himself softly.

 

 “ Who?... You mean Koizumi-san?” Chinen somehow heard it. Yamada: He heard me… “ Yeah… it’s my fault that’s why…” Yamada was upset, that he stared at the floor. “ Then, go see her at the infirmary. I will come with you.” Chinen pull Yamada out  of the class room and headed to the infirmary. “ Chii! Wait! I-” Yamada Cant finish his sentence as they already reach their destination. Chinen slide the  door but only to find the room empty… “She is not in her  class too…”Chinen said to Yamada. “ Maybe She went home.” Yamada said, not curious at all. , “ You are not worried at all? You injuired her.” Chinen gave  a  death glare at Yamada. Yamada was stunned