Five years later

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years later…

          “What’s the schedule for today?” Zelo asked as he sat at the dining room table. He looked across to see Minah sitting there with her face in her hands. “Babe are you ok?”

          “Huh?” she looked up with dark circles around her eyes and a pale face. “Oh yeah, I’m just a little nauseous.” She forced a smile and got out her phone. “Today you and the boys have a fan meeting, I need to stop by the office, we have lunch planned at 12:30, then Soya wants everyone over for dinner.”

          “All of us?”

          “Yeah, all of us.”

          “Alright, well, I should get to the meeting hall. I’ll see you later and take some medicine.” He stood up and bent down to kiss her. She smiled at his bright face and felt slightly better, but it didn’t take away her headache and light headed feeling.

          After Zelo left Minah picked up around their house, which was not too big but not too small. They had enough rooms for the B.A.P boys to stay over and a large backyard for them to run around in. The house wasn’t as big as the one she grew up in , which was a mansion, but she loved it very much.

          Over the past five years Minah had taken over her father’s company with Soya by her side. Most of the time Soya just dealt with B.A.P who still had many of devoted fans. Yong Guk and Jieun got married, Jongup got a nice girlfriend while Daehyun and Youngjae still have each other (forever alone, DaeJae~) Himchan and Soya finally wed and are as happy and weird as can be.

          Minah and Zelo had purchased a house together and lived happily with their dogs, Mini and Biggie. Mini was a cute little mini schnauzer and Biggie is a golden retriever. While she walked into her bedroom she saw Biggie look up as he lay on his doggie bed on the floor. Mini was on the bed rolling around in the sheets happily.

          “Morning guys.” She waved feebly and went into her closet to get dressed. She came out with a nice and classy outfit with her hair in a bun. As she observed herself in the mirror her phone rang. “Hello?” she answered.

          “Minah?”

          “Mom? Hey, what’s up?”

          “Are you feeling well?”

          “Me? Uh, yeah I’m fine.” She lied.

          “Ok, my mother senses were just a bit off today. Have a good day ok?”

          “I will. Bye mom, I love you.”

          “Love you too.”

          When the call was ended Minah looked at her phone. “That was scary.” She shivered and walked out. “Bye Mini, bye Biggie!” she said in a baby voice before leaving in her car.

          As she drove the roads started to blur little by little and she shook her head to shake away the nausea. On the way to the office she took deep breaths and drove carefully. At the front she was greeted by her assistants and they gave her folders of plans and orders. It was a normal day at the office.

 

          “My baby!” Zelo exclaimed as Minah approached. She noticed a bunch of paparazzi people behind him snapping pictures. She was used to it and just chuckled and walked into her husband’s arms.

          “Hey babe.” She sighed.

          “Are you ok? You look as bad as you did this morning.” He felt her forehead.

          “I’m fine just exhausted. Work was super busy today.” She excused and took his arm as they walked into the restaurant. She had a sudden craving for seafood which is why she chose a seafood restaurant.

          “How were the fans?” she asked as she popped a piece of fish in .

          “A lot as about you. They ask if we’re doing ok, if you could ever go to the fan meetings to give them secret information on me, and if we’re going to have kids.”

          “Ha.” She laughed at the last statement.

          “Do you ever want babies?” he asked seriously.

          “Of course.”

          “When?”

          “When I’m ready.”

          “When will that be?”

          “Not now, but not too long.” She answered unsurely.

          “Jeesh, you’re eating the whole Pacific ocean.” Zelo teased and wiped some wasabi off her lips with a napkin.

          “I guess all that work has me hungry, and this sushi is so good.”

          “Well, I should go, I have a meeting with some producers and then I’ll pick you up at the house to head to Soya’s.” he bent down and pecked her cheek. “Drive safely.”

          “You too.” She smiled and watched him leave. “Can I get some of this to go?” she asked the waitress.

 

          “Minah!” someone called at the front door.

          “What!?” she answered, knowing it was probably Daehyun, Youngjae or Jongup who visited unexpectedly all the time. They even knew the passcode to the house.

          “I’m hungry.” Daehyun walked into the kitchen.

          “Sushi?” she offered some of her platter.

          “Oh!” his face brightened and he sat beside her and they ate in silence.

          “How was the fan meeting?”

          “Fun. I got a lot of gifts.”

          “Out of pity.”

          “Why would I need pity? I’m just very popular.”

          “That’s why you’re single.”

          “Exactly. I have too many admirers so how could I choose one?”

          “Aish you punk.” She hissed and shoved some sushi in his mouth.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter