The best fake date of your life

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's point of view)

Once Minah arrived at the set location she saw Zico standing with a production crew and her father. Letting out a grunt of annoyance she opened the door and put on this mask of fake excitement. Zico looked over and smiled, walking towards her he met her halfway and pulled her into his arms. At first she was shocked but she accepted it because the faces of cameras and paparazzi were witnessing this all. On the inside she was uncomfortable and ready to punch his gut.

"Good morning." Zico cooed in her ear.

"It was." Minah replied with a bright smile yet bitter tone. "So what are we doing on this fake date?"

"I am going to take you on the best fake date of your life." he took her hand. This all felt wrong but she had to pretend it was right.

"Great, nothing better than a fake date." she sneered. "Why's my dad here?"

"He just wanted to make sure I was on my best behavior. Once the cameras start rolling he'll be gone."

"Is there a possibility you will be too?"

"Aaw come on jagiya." he laughed and put an arm around her shoulders.

The word almost made her puke. Zelo never called her such a cheesy word like that, she never even called him oppa. It just wasn't the way they were so what Minah was doing with Zico was like a whole new world of dating.

"Why are there cameras?" she asked.

"The whole country wants to know everything about the new power couple. They'll just be following us around so be sure to put on a good show."

"Whatever." she sighed as they approached the director and her father. "Good morning." she bowed more towards the director. Like always she avoided her fathers presence.

"Good morning Ms. Ahn."

Minah held back from correcting her surname from Ahn to Choi, like Zelo's. In the public world she wasn't Minah, good girl gone bad, Father hater, and Zelo's true love. She was Ahn Minah, respected daughter of the Ahn family, and a popular boys trophy girlfriend. This all felt like before BAP was a thought in her mind.

"You two can go on like you guys are on a normal date like you usually would, we'll just be filming and asking questions here and there."

"Alright." she nodded. Looking up at her father she could see him eyeing Zico's arm around her snuggly. She adjusted herself under him so she was closer and more comfortable.

"Let's go to our favorite cafe and get some drinks." Zico claimed and she nodded with a smile.

"You two have fun, not too much fun though."

"Daddy I'm almost nineteen, I know how to take care of myself." to anyone outside listening they would have thought it cute but Mr.Ahn just got a shot to his heart. His little girl had run away, developed hateful feelings, and is engaged to someone he hated. What he didn't know is that she had a big plot against him.

Zico and Minah walked off and the cameras followed close behind.

"Let's make this a really convincing show, just to irritate my father." she whispered to Zico. He looked down with curiosity as she grabbed his arm and snuggled up to it.

'He's definitely shorter than Zelo, I can put my head on his shoulder.' she smirked. 'His body is way more mature though, but I love Zelo's tall and lanky build. It made him more huggable.'

Zico looked down at Minah and saw her deep in thought with her lips pouted. 'Too cute.' he chuckled.

"Already thinking of another man while on a date with me?"

"I'm always thinking of him. What time is BAP and Block B's practice today?"

"Around 5."

"Yay, six hours with you." she cheered sarcastically.

"I know you can't stand to be near me, but I'm seriously treating this like a date. I promise you'll have fun, you just have to cooperate."

Minah just looked at him for a while. "Fine, but you're buying me a drink."

"You're not spending a single penny today. Come on." he pulled her into this quaint cafe that looked like a set for a drama.

Minah sat down while Zico ordered the drinks and the camera crew gathered around. People around were watching in curiosity.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" the PD asked.

Minah remembered the script they had written for questions like this.

"A few months." she answered.

"How did you guys meet, besides your father working with Block B?"

"Well." she thought, and remembered the first time they actually met. "I was going through a hard time at one point and I wasn't sure what I was doing. Zico and I bumped into each other and we started talking and it just went on from there."

Zico by the front counter smiled. Technically that was how they met. Minus the part where he tried to get under her skirt and BAP's rapper Zelo came by and stole her heart instead. He came by with the drinks and sat next to Minah, handing her a frozen coffee with chocolate chips and whipped cream. Minah beamed at the dessert like drink handed to her, Zelo would have gotten her something like this.

"Zico -ssi. You're twenty right?"

"That's right."

"And how old are you Minah -ssi?"

"I'm eighteen." she admitted.

"You're old enough to date the maknae of Block B. Do you guys think about your age difference much?"

"Ani." Zico answered bluntly. "It's just two years, and Minah is very mature for her age, and very pretty." he smiled down at her. Minah felt her cheeks warm up slightly.

'Are you actually falling for this crap?' she growled in her mind.

"What's your favorite thing about her?" the PD continued on with the questions. Minah took a desperate sip of her drink, which tasted so amazing.

"There's a lot to like about Minah. She's smart, funny, and kind, but one thing always sticks out when I look at her."

"What's that?"

"Her smile and laugh. Her smile is what brightens my day, and her laugh is just the icing on top."

"Aaw." the waitresses of the cafe cooed. To have Zico from Block B, this hip hop idol with a hard image go soft was a sight to see. Minah didn't know what to do so she just shoved her face into his arm so no one could see her red face.

'This is all so wrong' she thought.

"Minah -ssi. What is it you like about Zico?"

'Oh how do I answer this? I hate everything about him!'

"Hmm." she thought. "I like his laugh too, because it's just so contagious. (a/n: Zico's laugh is actually freaking hilarious!) And his boldness."

"He's bold?"

"Oh yeah, very straight forward and fearless. He says whatever comes to his mind and it can be really cute sometimes."

"I can be cute can't I?" Zico joked and puffed his cheeks. Minah let out a genuine laugh and poked his cheek so it deflated.

"Here." the shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter