Breaking the news

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Minah’s point of view)

Ok, it’s D-Day. Well, not D-Day because that’s in a few weeks. I told Soya to call my mother and fly her in so I could tell her that I’m getting married. I know it’s late but I wanted all the preparations done so my mother wouldn’t stress and ask questions. I’m very nervous because there’s also someone else I have to tell.

We were all in the living room watching TV and I couldn’t stop shaking my leg because I was so anxious. Zelo had his arm around me and Youngjae was on the other side of me.

“Minah I’m about to cut your leg off if you don’t stop shaking it!” Youngjae blew up and put his leg over mine. Zelo glared at him.

“Don’t touch her.” He defensively pulled me closer to him. Hell, I was practically curled up on his lap like a little kid.

“When’s your mom coming?” Yong Guk asked.

“She should be here any minute.” I glanced to the direction of the front door. Soya started sending me mental messages by look like we always do.

            ‘Minah, you’ll be fine.’

‘I know. I’m more excited than nervous but it’s my mom.’

‘Your mom is cool, calm down.’

‘She’s the woman who said ‘Yo what up homies!?’ because she thought it was cool.’

We both giggle and the guys looked at us strangely. You think they’d get used to mental telepathy.

“What’s so funny?” Himchan raised an eye brow.

“Nothing homie.” I replied and Soya burst into laughter.

“Did you just say homie?” Yong Guk asked.

“It’s an inside joke.” I brushed him away and laughed. I leaned back into Zelo and snuggled into him. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He squeezed me tight and kissed the top of my head.

‘Ding, dong!’

I instantly got up and ran to the door with Soya behind me. When the front door was a few feet in front of me I stopped and took a deep breath. My hand gripped the door and pulled it open.

“Mommy!” I cheered.

“Minah!” she pulled me into her arms. I haven’t seen my mother in a whole year.

“How was your flight?”

“Long. I’m just glad to be here. It’s almost winter and you’re staying in the vacation beach house.”

“This place holds a lot of good memories.” I let her in and she set her stuff down. She turned to me with her hands on her hips.

“So when were you going to tell me you were getting married?”

My face paled and I close the door with a heavy arm.

“H-how?”

“Soya told me over the phone.”

I turned to see Soya with her eyes like saucers.

“You told her!?”

“It just slipped! I was so excited!” she defended.

“I told you to call her and fly her here! I wanted to tell my mother about my wedding!” I whined.

“Honey it’s fine.” My mother rubbed my shoulders comfortingly. I stayed glaring at Soya.

‘If I didn’t love you so much.’ I growled in my head and she just snickered.

“You didn’t get to tell me but at least you get to tell your cousin the news.” My mother added.

“What? You told my mother and decided not to tell Jinyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter