You're Not Supposed To Be Here!

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

We did it in the bedroom... on the floor... on the walls... in the bathroom... on the balcony... and even in the living room! I could hear Himchan now, "You two animals can't stop for two seconds can you?"

Our last day to ourselves and we finally stopped at noon. School was going on right now and for once I didn't care. I didn't even tell Soya where I was and B.A.P doesn't know either. I took a shower and put on some shorts and a tank top, I came out to see Zelo sprawled acrossed the really messy bed with his shirt still off.

"Zelo you can shower." I told him.

He turned over and looked at me with his gleaming brown eyes. "You're so cute." The ocean breeze came in and I shivered from the sudden chill. "You cold?"

"Just a little." I walked over to our suitcases and looked for a sweater but something in Zelo's bag caught my eye. I pulled it out with a smile. "My favorite sweater."

"Wear it. You look better in it than I do."

I pulled it on and it was longer than my shorts. With some tights and boots I sould've had a complete outfit.

"How do I look?" I posed goofily with my lips pouted out.

"Don't do that."

"Why not?"

"It's very seducing, and I want to go to the beach. If you keep doing that we'll be in this bedroom all day."

My face flushed and I laughed. Zelo got up from the bed and put a hand on my shoulder. Slowly he pecked my lips and then disappeared into the bathroom. When I heard the shower turn on I jumped up and down and smiled like an idiot. I fell backwards onto the bed and covered my face with a pillow. Not only did I make love for the first time (or seven), but I just remembered that this isn't my usual bedroom when we visit the vacation house, it's my parents. Sure I felt bad because my mom sleeps here but it's a big HA in my fathers face.

Ironically my phone rang and it was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter