After

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Mr. Ahn's point of view)

My wife left with over half of my money, if I didn't give her what she deserved then she would've reported me to the police. My daughter has disappeared along with those delinquents and I have no idea where she has gone. My nephew couldn't stand to see my face so he went back to the states with his parents. Now I'm here, all alone, in my once filled mansion. I remember this is where Minah gre up, where me and my wife blossomed. I feel horrible for ruining it all, but I can't let everything I worked hard for go. As for Dongwook, let's just say I eliminated the problem.

My next target is an industry with a large need for MX. A place people wouldn't expect it would be. Music, and I plan on not just corrupting it, but infiltrating it.

(Ms. Ahn's point of view)

I pray for my husband, hoping he'll let all of this go, but he is too stubborn to end what he started.

Minah calls me every week, she never tells me where she is but she claims she's ok so I believe her. Our calls are probably being tracked so we are careful with what we say and how long we talk. I miss the way everything was, even if everything behind my back was in utter chaos it was still my perfect life.

(Minah's point of view)

Life is so good right now. Traveling the world and learning new things with all of my friends is so much fun. Just getting away from the stress and drama is so good for us. We're glowing with happiness a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter