Fools Mission

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

We went to school like it as any other day, but everyone was gloomy. I barely said anything. Jinyoung didn't attend school today and my mother texted me saying she wanted to meet after school. I sighed and continued writing my notes but it wasn't for history, it was for my plan. Then once the bell rang it's like a light bulb went off in my head.

"Oh my god." I sat there with my jaw dropped.

"Minah, babe, what's wrong?"

"I know what we have to do but I don't know if you'll be up for it."

"Up for hat?"

I got up suddenly and gathered my stuff. "I have to talk to Yong Guk."

I found Yong Guk and pulled him to the side.

"Who the- oh, Minah."

"You want Dongwook gone as much as I do right?"

"Of course, what is this about?"

"I'm going to explain things, and I just want to know if you're with me."

"What has to happen?"

"We might have to run away and lie low for a while."

"Away from the world? No drama."

"Yep, I guess."

"This sounds intriguing." he his chin curiously. I grinned and started to explain

(Soya's point of view)

"Aaaaahhh, where is Minaaahhh." I groaned as she I next to Himchan at lunch.

"Yeah, her and Yong Guk hyung have been MIA for a while."

"You don't think they eloped do you?" Jong Up teased Zelo.

"Shut up!"

"What? Afraid you'll lose her?"

"Nope, not at all. She's all mine officially."

"Ha, what did you do? Take her ity?" Himchan teased. We all laughed but Zelo didn't respond and casually sipped his drink.

I leaned forard and grabbed the collar of his shirt. He looked at me with a startled expression.

"You did WHAT!? When!?"

"This past weekend when we went to the vacation house together."

"You went with her?! Is that why she didn't take me?"

"The maknae lost his ity before me... I don't deserve to live." Jongup fake sobbed.

"Shut up guys." Zelo pouted. "Oh, Minah, hyung!" he looked behind us as he spotted Minah and Yong Guk approached us.

"I have to go." she said.

"What? Where?" Zelo pouted.

"I'm going to meet my mom."

"Hurry back, because you have a lot of explaining to do."

"Huh?" she cocked her head side ways in confusion.

"They know." Zelo confessed.

"They know what?"

"What we did at the vacation house."

Instead of blushing and screaming like I thought she would she looked at Zelo with an 'Are you serious?' look on her face.

"I told you to hold out for at least a few more days."

"Mianhe."

"I'm going. I'll see you guys at your place after school, I'll be out all day." she said as she walked over to Zelo and pecked him on the lips. She then went to hug me but I pulled back.

"I can't touch you knowing that he touched you under all of that." I teased. She gave me a stern look then attacked me with a hug.

"And it wasn't just once." she whispered in my ear so only I could hear.

"Bye!" she skipped off an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter