Friends! :D

Our Contagious Laugh

........................."Annyeong..hase..yo..?"

 

                                                 -Awkward Silence-

 

The fans had wide open mouth with an 'O' shape. 

 

*Click* *Click* *Click* 

The fans started taking pictures of Yoona. Yoona got confused as to why they were taking snapshots of her instead of EXO. 

"YOONA!!! What happened?? wheres the theif?! and did you by chance get my wallet??? Oh Lord!" Yoona's umma suddenly barged in and spoke in Mandarin in a shrilling voice which could be understood by the EXO-M members and the fans as they were in China. Thats how the people around got to know what had happened. (except for EXO-K members)

"Yes umma! uhm I kind of twisted one arm of that theif so he gave me the wallet back! Now the problem is solved! Hehehe!! You dont need to worry." Yoona replied.

"Aishh Yoona!! why did you fight with him?! Anyways thank god your looking alright to me and that you had learned Taekwondo. So then shall we proceed? Here take your luggage." Umma said without even noticing there were people around her.

 

"What? so the young lady's name is Yoona huh. And she said umma...and then spoke in Mandarin...so then she is a Korean living in China hmmm cool" Luhan thought in his mind.

 

The EXO members were still waiting and the scene which was caused by Yoona finally came to an end as the fans soon forgot about it and started taking pictures of EXO again. Later EXO-M members told EXO-K members what they said. 
Yoona and her umma found out that they had to wait outside the airport as the gate was closed because there was no guard checking their passports and airtickets. That was weird.

 

They sat near the gate waiting for it to open. They could frequently hear the shutter sound as they were right next to the fans, opposite to where EXO were standing. A small road in between was separating the fans including Yoona and her umma and the EXO members apart.

 

 

(That is the small road. EXO members were waiting near the black car)

 

Yoona and her umma didn't know who EXO members were of course and so that is why they were quiet unlike the fans. EXO noticed it. They thought why they were not like the others.

They were talking amongst themselves while waiting. Mother-Daughter talk.

 

Just then the manager of EXO instructed them to cross the small road. Luhan walked first followed by Lay. The others had not walked yet. But soon the red light signal turned from red to orange to green. Lay noticed that and stopped walking but Luhan didn't seem to.
Just then a huge van was coming towards Luhan's direction. The driver and Luhan, both didn't pretty much seem to notice it.


One was driving and one was walking. Meanwhile the fans continued to take photos. EXO were talking with the manager. Lay tried to tell Luhan something but Luhan didn't hear it and so he continued walking.
And so the van got closer and closer to the walking body. When Luhan finally noticed it, it was too late but not that late...for someone else.

That someone hurriedly jumped and forced her body to the other parties body in order to push him hard towards the safe side where EXO were standing. And yes, she succeeded.

Everyone was startled yet again.

That someones body was on top of the other parties body. 

 

"ugh..wha..wait..are you alr-----" Luhan scratched his head and as he spoke he was interrupted.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?? I MEAN DID YOU GET ANY SCRATCHES ANYWHERE???! OH MY GOD. I didn't mean to push you so hard but it was necessary!!! so uhm ARE YOU FINE???" Yoona's voice trembled as she spoke.

Luhan didn't expect her to be so worried. Especially when she wasn't even spazzing
(lol) over him
neither was his fan. To her, he was just a stranger. When he was about to say 'are you alright', 
the young lady suddenly bombarded him with questions. Morever she was on top of Luhan.

Luhan never thought he would be saved by a stranger. A beautiful stranger. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAYiH7ov5Ac  (<---Beautiful Stranger-F(x). play this song while reading)

 

"I'm alright...What about you? Did you get any bruises?!" Luhan asked with a worried expression.

"Yes I'm fine. Thank god your not hurt and please be careful!!" Yoona replied with a smile.

"Then thats good and yes, thanks for saving my life!" Luhan said and put on a smile.

The fans and EXO were silent throughout the time as they were still in shock. if Yoona hadn't moved from her place and rescued Luhan, then Luhan probably would have died.

The driver was told not to worry even though he kept on apologizing and was sent off.

"Luhannn! are you fine??" "Aaahhh are you sure you are alright??" "Han!!!" "Thank you for saving

Luhan!!""Yes we really appreciate it!!!" The fans asked Luhan and appreciated the fact that

Yoona saved him. 

EXO members were too concerned as why wouldn't they? They asked Luhan whether he was really fine and Luhan said he was all good and not hurt. They thanked Yoona and Yoona smiled back at them which caused them to blush a little as she looked beautiful while smiling.

Yoona got back to her umma who was proud of her 'daughter' but still a bit angry.

But nevertheless she forgave Yoona. 

 

"The gate has now opened. Please line up." The announcer said.

"Ohh umma lets be in the line!! Hurry!" Yoona said while carrying her luggage in a trolley.

 

"Hey dont we have to go through that gate? Lets go!" D.O shouted.

The members nodded and crossed the road carefully, looking at both the sides.

 


 

EXO just needed to board the plane including Yoona and her umma.

They boarded the plane. 

EXO members sat on their respected seats.

Yoona and her umma entered the plane and started searching for their seats.

"Now where is my seat..? *sigh* OH Here it is! Ah-Oh..." Yoona blurted out.

"Ahh....so you are going to Seoul too?" Luhan was shocked.

"We both sit together huh..." Yoona and Luhan thought the exact thing.

Yoona sat on her seat meanwhile her umma sat behind her. The rest of EXO members were seating either front or side or back of their seat. 

"Do you want the window side..Yoona-sshi?" Luhan asked.

"Huh how do you know I'm Yoona and a Korean? and its okay!" Yoona replied with eyes wide open.

"I kinda figured it out.." Luhan said nonchalantly.

"Ah okay Luhan sshi. So you are Korean too?" Yoona asked.

"You dont know me? I mean do you know EXO?" Luhan instead of answering asked another question.

"Huh?  EXO? I only heard your friends calling you by that name.." Yoona answered.

Luhan chuckled. *First time seeing a beautiful Korean girl not know us* "I'm Chinese born in Korea! and I will tell you what EXO is. " Luhan smiled.

When Luhan finished telling her everything about EXO, the air hostess announced that the plane would soon depart. 

*I dont know if I should talk with a girl I've just met... but then she saved me to which I'm thankful and she doesn't seem clingy. She is nice, cheerful and frequently laughs...JUST LIKE ME..AWESOME*

Luhan thought.

After that Yoona and Luhan kept on talking and smiling and in between they laughed many times together also! I guess at one glance you could call them a 'Laughing Couple' ?

 

The other members thought that Luhan was being too close to Yoona but then they shrugged it off once they remembered that she risked her life to save a stranger. They really appreciated that and just smiled. Morever she was like the near-to-perfect girl they had ever seen.

"She's nice" Lay smiled.

 

 

"Ahahahahahahhaaaaa" Luhan laughed.

"Hhahahahaahahahahahahhahahaha! My laugh is longer!!" Yoona said.

-Awkward Silence-

"BWAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" Both laughed hysterically after the silence. 

"Sssshhh please." The air hostess told them to be quiet. 

"Sorry" Both apologized.

"I'm 19 and you? Well then Luhan...oppa? Your going to Seoul for your EXO activities right? And your a singer...! Lucky!!" Yoona said.

"I'm 21!You can call me oppa! Yup! Why you wanna be a singer?" Luhan tilted his head.

"Okay! Yeah being a singer is my dream..!" Yoona answered with a bright look.

"Then you can just audition to join my company! SM Entertainment!" Luhan said.

"Really?? YES then I will!! YAAYYY!!! I will try my best to pass!" Yoona said while smiling.

"Yup!! Have the confidence and your in! and uhm are we friends now?" Shy Luhan asked.

"Of course we are oppa!! Lets exchange our numbers if you dont mind that is." Yoona asked.

"Sure! So now we officially are 'Friends' !" Luhan said with a warm smile.

"Yes! Hehe!" Yoona nodded.

Just like that they both talked and laughed. 

After hours they reached Seoul.

 

 

 


 

Ayo everyone once again! Updated this chappie the next day! Pheww but this chappie is not that interesting..well I'll try my best for the next chappies!! Until then.....SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE COMMENT!! Leave your thoughts!! 

Bye!~

-Ginasakura