Moving out.

Our Contagious Laugh

It had already been a week since Luhan had visited Yoona's house. It was a new day. New day to start new memories. 

Yoona woke up to the sound of birds. Same with Luhan. 

After Yoona got up, she yawned then stretched her arms. She looked around her room with eyes similar to that of a Owls as if sensing something was off. 

"Wait a minute....where are all my idol posters which were on my wall?" She quickly jumped off her bed then went to the cupboards. She opened them. 

"Where are all my clothes?!" She gasped. Yoona then went to the bathroom to find it empty with no toothbrush, face cleansers, towels and..toilet paper. Having no toilet paper doesn't help at the very least especially if you're in an emergency. Bad stomach. Uh-oh.

Yoona rushed towards her mom's room only to find everything empty and no signs of her mom.

She thought what the hell was happening. "Mom!! Where are you?" She shouted. "Mom?!" 

No answer. She gave up and went back to her room. Yoona quickly dialled her moms number but she didn't pick up. She dialled about 7 times but still no answer. Now she became worried. 

She began to panic but then she remembered what Luhan had told her. If she ever was in trouble, call him. Then Yoona speed dialled Luhan's number.  

Luhan, on the other hand, was taking a shower that time but Yoona sure was lucky that Luhan always kept his phone near him wherever he went. So Luhan heard his cellphone ringing. He wiped his wet hand with the towel then saw the caller ID. Yoong. He picked up the call.

"Good morn-"

"Do you know where my mom is?!" 

"Huh..oh Yoong I'm afraid I don't know. Why? What happened?" 

"I don't know what to do Lu. My belongings are all gone! And the worst part is that my mom is missing! I tried contacting her but she didn't answer. So I thought you might know where she would be but you don't know too. Oh gosh!"

"Relax Yoona. I'm sure she would be somewhere safe. Wait, I'll come to your house right now since today is a free day for us."

"Ok but come fast. And Luhan.."

"Yes?"

"Please buy a toothbrush and toothpaste on the way. Don't forget to buy some food also."

"Huh? Oh ok."

"And Luhan.."

"What again?"

"Uhm some toilet paper as well. Quick."

"...Ok. I'm hanging up." 

"Come fast." With that, Yoona cut the phone. She felt relieved knowing that there was someone to help her in this situation. She walked back and forth thinking what was going on and why didn't she know about it. Plus the bad stomach wasn't helping either. Hopefully everything would turn out good.

Ding-Dong. *He's here.*

Yoona immediately smiled thinking that.

She opened the door revealing Luhan in casual clothes. She looked at him from head to toe.

"Now if you would stop staring at me and move aside then can I come in?" Luhan chuckled.

Yoona nodded. *That wasn't right.* "Hand me the things I told you to get."

Luhan quickly took out the stuff from his bag and handed over it to her. "Now why would you want these things if I may ask?"

Yoona explained it to him and Luhan nodded as he carefully listened to her. "Ah, that explains why."  "Yeah." 

"But a toilet paper..pfft." Luhan slowly began laughing. "Are you serious Yoong? I mean who asks someone else to bring toilet paper!" He started laughing for real. Revealing the inside of his mouth. 

Yoona pouted. "Sometimes I don't get you. Why laugh so hard over this? Aish. Give me some time now. Have to take care of my business. Go watch TV." 

Luhan finally controlled himself and looked around. "There's no TV."

"Then I don't care. Bye." With that, Yoona went to do the things she needed to do. 

Once she was done, she barged into the living room. She found Luhan texting. 

"Where's the food?" Luhan pointed towards the bag without taking his eyes off the screen. 

"Hmmm.." Yoona sneakily went to where Luhan was and quickly took a glance at his phone screen. *Yoona's mom? Why is that written there?* Luhan saw her looking at his phone then quickly shoved his phone in his pocket. 

"What are you doing?" Luhan asked. "Uh nothing?" "Yeah right." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Anyways go eat your food." He told her.

Yoona gobbled all the food. 

"Ah that was delicious." She patted her stomach.

"You'll be sick if you keep gobbling your meals like that Yoong."

 

After a while, Yoona wore the clothes she had worn the previous day. She was lucky enough that those clothes were not missing.  

"Yoona." "Yeah?" "Follow me." 

Luhan led Yoona towards his car. "Luhan where are we going? We have to find what's going on, remember?!" 

"I have the answer so just follow me!" Yoona still wasn't sure. But she trusted Luhan thus went with him. They both sat in the car. Luhan the engine and started driving.

"So mind telling me now where we are heading?"

"You'll see." Yoona sighed. 

After few minutes, they reached EXO's dorm. "Woah! Why are we here Luhan?" 

Luhan didn't answer and got out of the car and signalled Yoona to do the same. After getting out, Luhan grabbed Yoona's wrist tightly and quickly rushed inside the building before fans caught them. "That hurt you know!" Yoona whined.

Luhan rolled his eyes. After getting on the elevator, Yoona again asked Luhan. 

"Why are we here when we are supposed to be searching for my mum!" 

"Trust me Yoong. I don't know whether you'll like it or not though."

The elevator door opened. 

Yoona's eyes widened. There her mom was. Happily chit chatting with EXO members. 

Her mom turned around and saw Yoona. "Oh Yoona!" 

Luhan and Yoona got out of the elevator as her mom approached them.

Yoona's eyes were getting watery. "I was scared to death wondering where you were and you're here happily talking! I hate you mom!" She held back her tears. Her mom got shocked by that.

"I'm so sorry Yoona. I told Luhan to bring you here for the surprise but I made you worry instead. Please forgive me, dear." Her mom started consoling her

"It's okay mom. I'm just glad you're fine." Yoona smiled "Anyways so why are you here?"

"Yoona, actually." Her mom looked at Luhan who nodded. 

"You're gonna live right next door to us." Luhan added.

Yoona's eyes again widened. She was astounded by that. "WHAT?" 

"You are going to live in the same building as us. Right next door. Just different rooms ofcourse." Sehun out of nowhere added.

"Isn't that great?" Lay said.

"That means..we are just seconds away from meeting each other?! OMO! THATS GREAT! AWESOME!!!" Yoona squealed in delight. "So mom..."

"Sweetie, since the last time Luhan came to our house, I thought you two were so close. Where we are living is not that far from here but there's no one there who you are friends with. So I thought why not just shift here where you have friends! The atmosphere will be lively! I noticed how you were getting lonely back there. But here, there are EXO members!" Her mom smiled.

Yoona was touched by her moms kindness. She was again on the verge of tears. 

This time, due to happiness.

"Thank you so much mom. I don't know how to express my feelings right now but I can just tell you, thank you. Thank you so much." Yoona hugged her mom. The EXO members smiled upon seeing that. Especially Luhan. *Man, now I miss my parents.* He thought.

"But how did Luhan know about this? And why didn't you pick up my call? Where are all my clothes and things mom?" She pulled away and started throwing questions.

"I did receive your calls but decided not to pick up since you would ask me questions like you just did. Then I texted Luhan and told him about the surprise and that he should get you here. He agreed. As for your clothes and other stuff, I had them secretly moved to the new house which is here! And I already bought the unit! The end." Her mom finished her doubts.

"Uh when you caught me texting to someone it was actually your mom. I also didn't know about it earlier when you called me but then your mom told me about it later." Luhan butted in.

Yoona finally understood what was going on. She chuckled on thinking about how stupid she must have looked while searching for her mom and asking Luhan for the toilet paper. 

But in the end, the result wasn't bad. She was happy. 

"Ah and let me tell you Yoona. This is the 6th floor where only EXO members live and now you too. So its just us in this floor. The door to your right is where I, Lay, Sehun and Suho live. The door to your left is where Kai, Kyungsoo, Chen and Kris live and the rest live in the room right infront of you. So basically you are covered by us from all the sides." Luhan informed her.

Yoona nodded. Her mom suddenly snapped her fingers which drew everyone's attention.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you Yoona dear! Unfortunately I won't be living with you. I have to live near my office so I will be staying at a house provided by my company alone. I'm sorry for that. But I trust these boys and I'm sure they will protect you if something bad happens ok? So don't feel scared. And here are the keys. Everything is already settled in the house." Her mom smiled.

*I'm going to live alone?! But mom just said that EXO members will protect me so I guess it's ok and I can't have mom leave her job because of me.*

"Ok mom. You do you best in your work!" Yoona took the keys and encouraged her.

"Thanks Yoona. Well then I'll be going now! Make sure to be safe okay? I will frequently come! Bye Yoona and the boys!" Her mom kissed her on the cheeks then waved at them before disappearing out of their sight. *Bye mom.* Yoona smiled.

Yoona turned towards the boys. "Oppas and dongsaengs, please welcome me." She bowed then chuckled.

"Welcome Yoona." The boys sang in unison and smiled. "We are going to turn you into a crazy person!" Baekhyun laughed. 

"Chanyeol is gonna irritate you with his laugh for sure!" Kai laughed as well.

"Hey!" Chanyeol pouted. "Anyways we will make sure that you live here safe and happily!" Suho smiled.  "And we sure hope that you won't spend a day without a smile!" Kris added. 

"For now let's enjoy these days!" Luhan looked at Yoona and gave a huge smile. 

The others just smiled and laughed along with them. *Yoona noona is going to live here.* Sehun thought and he too, smiled.

Yoona was really happy about all of this.

So now Yoona was going to live in the same building as the EXO members. Alone. 

 

But she was sure that glorious days with them were just going to start.

 

 

 


Hello Fawns :) Finally I updated! This is like just a casual chapter but from this we get to know that Yoona will be living alone and in same building as the EXO members :D so that means more EXOYoong moment XD and I've already decided the ending I guess. Too soon lol. And I have one thing in my mind. It's related with Yoona. I won't tell you right now. If I update often then I think I will be able to use that idea but for now I don't know. So yeah, COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED! COMMENT :):):) Upvote if you like :) and subscribe! It's 12:30 AM and I'm updating lol. Midnight update :D Bye!

-Ginasakura