With EXO-K.

Our Contagious Laugh

 


The trio finally reached the place after laughing all the way. As they opened the door, the manager of the restaurant greeted them.

"Oh Luhan and Lay! And uhm the girl also! Welcome! We have your seats reserved. Enjoy your meal!" The manager smiled and left to take care of other business. 

The restaurant was the place where they usually ate when all 12 gathered for lunch. They always had their special VIP seats reserved for them at the second floor. Those special seats were only for EXO. That way fans could not invade their privacy and unnecessarily disturb them. The seats where Yoona and her umma usually ate were on the first floor: floor for everyone. People who ate on the first floor knew about the VIP seats which were above them but never really dared to check it out. Thankfully there weren't much people on the first floor when the trio entered. 

"So I'm guessing we go upstairs since the VIP seats are there, right?" Yoona questioned. Luhan nodded. "Follow me." Lay said. 

The trio climbed the stairs.

Yoona blinked at the sight infront of her. It was too fancy she thought. *oh yeah, this is a well known restaurant.* 

Orange lighting with beautifully dressed up tables. Forks and knives all over the tables. Wine and Champagne everywhere.

Since EXO-K were also coming, they chose their own table with many seats at the corner. Yoona wondered why choose a table with more than 10 seats when there were only 3 of them.

"So this is the floor where only people with high statue sit and eat. VIP floor. I will tell the manager to allow you and your umma here. So that way we we would be able to hang out here." Luhan gave her any-questions look. 

"Wait wait wait but this place is for only high statue people like you! Why must I be here?" Yoona questioned.

"Like I said to hang out. Simple as that. Don't worry, no fan will be able to take pictures of you sitting here with us since" Luhan pointed at the board in front of them "No cameras allowed."

"Quite a strict restaurant isn't it?" Yoona chuckled. 

"Sure is." Lay answered. 

"Anyways where is the menu?" Yoona asked while patting her stomach. 

"Go over there and choose the food you want to eat since this is a buffet." Lay replied.

Yoona nodded and took her plate with her. She looked at the wide varieties of food placed in front of her. It was quite hard to choose. 

"You should try that. My favorite." Luhan pointed at the fried chicken legs.

"That's my favorite too!" Yoona squealed. "I guess we have quite number of things in common." 

Luhan smiled.

After that Yoona's plate was filled with almost everything. Each and every type of food had 2 servings placed on her plate.

Luhan had fair amount of food placed on his plate. But Yoona's was outrageous. 

"I knew you were a shikshin but dont tell me you eat THAT much during lunch!" Luhan gasped.

"Oh sure I do!" Yoona smiled. "Lets get back!"

They sat on their respective seats. "You're not going to eat?" Yoona asked. 

"Nah since the breakfast filled me." Lay answered.

"Really? Even after having breakfast, I always feel hungry right away again! You are...weird." 

Lay laughed. "Well it's not the same with me!" 

Yoona, ready to eat, grabbed her fork and knife but paused when Luhan yelled "Over here!!" 

Yoona turned around to see 6 handsome guys walking towards them. *Omo! It's the members of EXO-K! But why are they here? Unless they are having lunch with us too!*

*Wait a minute. Is that the girl we met at the airport?* Sehun thought hard for a long time before answering his own question. *Oh yeah she is. But why is she here?*

"What took you all so long?" Luhan questioned them.

"If it wasn't for Baekhyun's and Kai's bickering, we would have arrived earlier than you." Chanyeol snickered.

"But he started it!" Baekhyun said. "Oh it was you who said that I'm not at all good in dancing! Oh well you are not much of a good singer nor dancer either." Kai answered back. Baekhyun glared at him. 

"Now look at him!" Kai sneered. 

"Hmph! even though I'm older than him he still treats me like a child!" Bakehyun pouted and crossed his arms. 

"Can you guys act mature for once please? Don't start this while we have a guest over here." Lay sighed.

It was then both of them noticed the girl from the airport sitting besides Luhan completely stunned.

*She looks too pretty.* both of them thought.

"Oh uhm sorry for the nonsense he was spouting." Baekhyun sheepishly smiled. 

Kai wanted to say something back to him but understood it would make them even more embarrassed. 

"Oh no need to apologise! I was surprised not because you two were arguing but because I thought how could two people look so cute even when arguing!" Yoona smiled and clapped her hands with joy.

*What?! She finds them/us cute?!* Everyone thought the exact same thing. 

"You are cute too Yoona sshi!" Baekhyun blurted out. The boys got shocked by his confession.

"Oh really? Thank you so much Bacon!" Yoona smiled.

"Bacon?" Everyone got confused. "Yup. I will call him Bacon! My nickname for him!" Yoona cleared their confusion.

Baekhyun smiled. 

*To get a nickname from her..lucky guy.* D.O thought. 

"Grab your plates, fill it with lots of food then sit here. I don't wanna see anyone without food!" Yoona ordered.

*Isnt she a bit too friendly? Oh man whatever I'm hungry though.* The thought ran across Sehun's mind. 

The 6 boys got their plates and as Yoona said, arrived with their plates full of food. 

Yoona was sitting in the middle of Luhan (sitting on her right side) and Sehun (sitting on her left side).

"I hope you all do remember me! I've talked with Luhan but never really got to talk with the rest. I know your names but dont know you all properly so mind introducing yourselves to me?" Yoona said as she took a bite of her food. "Let's start from Bacon!"

"Um I'm Byun Baekhyun but can call me Bacon. Currently 20."  "So you are 20 huh?" Baekhyun nodded. 

"Ok the next person! Don't stop and just keep on introducing yourselves!" Yoona said.

"My full name is Park Chanyeol and I'm 19 years old!" "Your nickname is Yeollie then!" Yoona started thinking of their nicknames. Chanyeol smiled at her. *I have been given a nickname too!*

Others swallowed thinking what nickname Yoona will give them, all thought hard, except for one.

"The name is Do Kyungsoo. 19. Currently single." D.O winked at her. Yoona chuckled. Other boys could only roll their eyes. "Kyunggi it is." 

"Hello! My name is Kim Joonmyun or Suho! I am 20 years old. Nice to meet you!" Yoona thought he was sweet. "Myunmyun!" 

Suho gave his angelic smile to her to which Yoona responded by giving her beautiful smile to him.

*She looks beautiful.* Her myunmyun thought.

"Hel..lo. My name..is Kim Jongin. I am 18. People call..meKai." Kai rushed in his last word. "Huh? Your other name is mekai?" Yoona asked. "Uh no. It's.. Kai." He replied back nervously. "Ah I see! Your nickname...jjong!" Kai sheepishly smiled.

This whole time she didn't notice the guy sitting on her left side. Oh Sehun.

She turned to her left side hoping to listen to Sehun's introduction but found him quietly eating his food not even noticing Yoona's eyes looking at him. When Sehun looked up, he saw all the eyes staring at him. 

"Hmm? What's the deal?" He asked.

"Your  introduction..?" Yoona said.

"Oh. I am called Oh Sehun. I am 18. Nice to meet you and again thanks for saving Luhan hyungs life." He politely replied back.

Yoona didn't expect such a polite introduction and Luhan's name in there but nonetheless she gave him a big smile. 

*Oh man she looks too beautiful.* Sehun quickly looked back at his food.

"For your nickname hmm..." *I don't really need a nickname though.* Sehun thought.

"Hunnie!" Yoona excitedly said. "Ah okay." Sehun started eating his food. 

"Let me introduce myself to you since I never got to really do it. Zhang Yixing or better known as Lay. 20 years old." Lay spoke up out of no where. "Xingxing then!" Yoona decided. 

"Now Yoona it's your turn! Your turn to say everything about you!" Lay told her.

"Okay! Hello handsome guys! The name is Im Yoona. 19 years old. Noona for 2 boys here! I am full Korean who was born and used to live in China. So I can converse both in Mandarin and Korean. Actually I've been studying English too so I know a bit of that also. I am playful, a real prankster not to forget good in Taekwondo as you have witnessed before..but anyways I had to deal with that theif so i kicked the heck out of him. Sorry for that scene though." The guys laughed. "Hey dont laugh! I was really embarassed that time when i didnt even know who you guys were! Anyways so right now here I am in Seoul with you guys and boy am I so lucky to be with you all! But I'm gonna be with you all there someday." Her last line was a whisper. No one heard it thankfully. "And please don't be formal with me! Friends use informal words with each ther, don't they?" She added with a grin.

"Okay so Yoona do you really eat that much?" Chanyeol pointed at her plate. "I was quite shocked seeing that too since you are so thin!" Suho added.

"What's the problem in eating this much! I mean we all have stay to healthy, dont we?" Yoona hoped for a good response.

"But then if we eat that much every lunch everyone except for you will die of obesity, won't we?" Baekhyun said which made everyone laugh but Yoona pout. 

"Nooo! We won't! At least I won't." She pouted. 

 

 

*Aww she's too cute!* The boys thought. "I can't believe your 19 when you act like a kid!" D.O chuckled.

"Whatever!" Yoona again pouted. "Aigoo! Our deer!!" Luhan who was quiet the whole time spoke and pinched her cheeks.

"Lulu stop it! It hurts!" That made Luhan laugh even more. The boys thought they were so close. They wanted to be in Luhan's position. So they told themselves to be more friendly with Yoona. Well except for the only hyung loving Sehun. 

Sehun thought LuYoon looked nice together so he didn't want to come in between their relationship even if they were friends only.

After minutes of talking, laughing and what not, they finally concentrated on finishing their food. But Yoona and Sehun had already finished their lunch since they were too hungry. 

"Hunnie can you help me find the washroom? I need to wash my hands." Yoona asked him.

*Hunnie...* "Oh sure noona I was about to go to wash my hands also." With that Sehun guided her. 

"Coming back in a minute guys!" Yoona informed the others.

While walking Yoona asked Sehun a question. 

"You don't really seem to care much about me, do you?" "No noona it's not that. It's just I wasn't expecting to see you here." Sehun answered back.

"I wasn't expecting to see EXO-K here too. But I'm glad I did." She said. "Why?" He asked. 

"That's a secret for now." Yoona smiled. Sehun wondered why.

After washing their hands, they began walking towards their table when Sehun asked Yoona a question.

"How are you so close with Luhan hyung?" "Because since that incident at the airport, we have been keeping in touch with each other through calls and texts. The other time I ran into Luhan, Xiumin and Kris at Cofioca. Oh yeah that reminds me! I have yet to meet Kris, Xiumin, Tao and Chen too!"

"Ah I see." He replied back.  "You really are a mature guy. Much more mature than Lulu haha." Yoona laughed.

"I heard that you little brat!" Luhan shouted from afar. 

Realizing that they were nearing their table and that others could hear them, Yoona pulled Sehun down and quickly whispered into his ears. 

"The way Luhan acts, he might not be able to get a girlfriend but maybe you could get one soon hunnie!" Sehun heard her giggle after whispering that sentence to him.

 

He thought was this girl really older than him? 

 

 

 


Hello there again! Thankfully i updated quite early than i thought i would even if this is a short chappie. phew...

So basically in this chapter, I made Yoona close with EXO-K members! EXOYOONG JJANG! :D

After watching 'Marry You' perfomance featuring Yoona with Sehun, i spazzed and spazzed! THEY LOOKED SO CUTE! and i witnessed Sehun his lips when he was about to hold Yoona shoulders in the performance kekeke. XD 

I GOT A BOY IS TOO AWESOME!!! I LOVED IT!! mind checking out my cover of IGAB? :)

here-->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ysjRTf4DY

Thanks for subscribing and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PLEASE!