Just a day.

Our Contagious Laugh

*Knock knock* 

"12 and 1,13! Brought the milk and the snacks you asked me to bring!" She patiently waited at the door.

It was 8 in the morning. Now it was like a daily routine for Yoona to get milk for the boys since they couldn't always go to the market to bring stuff. Fans, you know. It was like her responsibility even though she wasn't really assigned to do it. But she loved them so why not.

'12 and 1,13' indicated that it was Yoona on the door. It was their code to identify that Yoona was the one knocking the door and not some fan even though it was not really possible for the fans to enter the building. But just in case, you know. Better to be safe than to be sorry.

Smile crept on her face as the door began to open. 

"Thanks Yoong. Come in." Yoona nodded as Luhan moved aside to make way for her. You know, 'ladies first.'

As Yoona walked inside, she saw Lay playing the guitar and Suho humming along to the beat.

Yoona, with a small smile, had her shoulders crossed waiting for her presence to be noticed. They didn't notice her until Luhan snapped his fingers. Both quickly looked towards him and then saw Yoona besides him holding a bag. 

"Hey guys." Yoona smiled at them. "Amazed at how fast you both noticed me." 

"Ah yeah well thats nothing." Suho and Lay both sincerely thanked her with a smile. 

"That was meant to be sarcastic you idiots. 'Thats nothing' huh?" Luhan laughed. Yoona just chuckled while both Lay and Suho had a confused face on. 

"Oh you two." She ruffled Suho's and Lay's hair at the same time. Luhan got a bit jealous at that moment. 

*I'm also here. But do I have to act dumb like those two in order to get my hair ruffled?* He sighed.

"Anyways boys, here are you snacks and the milk! Who wants to have coffee?" Yoona put the bag down and made her way towards the kitchen not forgetting to put D.O's apron on. All 3 boys raised their hands.

"Yoonaaaaa!" Luhan called out for her. "We are hungry too!" The other 2 also nodded and pouted. They sat on their chairs, grabbed the forks and the knives and started hitting the table making loud sounds like any kid would. "We want food! We want food!"

Surprisingly, all 3 somehow turned it into a song and started singing out of no where.

Yoona shook her head upon seeing how the boys older than her could act like this. She always thought to herself whether they had some issues. Some serious mental issues.

"Ok! Then Yoona shall start making tasty food for you all! By the way, where is Sehun? Haven't seen our Hunnie yet!" Yoona asked as she started making coffee and pancakes for the hungry boys. 

"He's in the bathroom. Having a shower it seems." Lay answered her question while knocking the bathroom door. 

"Sehun? When will you come out?"

"Coming." He answered from inside. Few minutes later, Sehun came out with a towel wrapped around his lower body area while drying his wet hair with another towel. He was walking towards the dining room where everyone was having their breakfast.

"So hyung, why did you call m- Yoona noona?!" Sehun quickly backed away hiding his upper body with the towel he was drying his hair with. 

"Oh my my Hunnie!" Yoona chuckled. "What a view!" *He looks so cute with wet hair and those red cheeks!* 

The other boys were just laughing. "Sehun!!!" And they kept on laughing. "Nice view for the eyes right?" Lay laughed and laughed. 

"Why didn't you tell me noona was here?! I could have been more careful!" Sehun became shy. 

"It doesn't matter Hunnie." Yoona smiled. "Come sit here and eat. You can still sit with towels wrapped around you infront of me. I don't mind." 

"O- okay I guess." He shyly replied. "You're too funny Sehun." His favourite hyung pointed out. "Yeah yeah thanks to someone." Sehun looked at Lay who just smiled at him. 

Yoona served pancakes to all with the maple syrup. As the boys ate it, they all commented that it was really delicious and that she should cook for them more. "Sure why not!" She laughed.

"I have made a lot of this so that other members could also eat it! I'll send these to them later. I should one day make bacon for Bacon if you know what I mean!" 

"But seriously noona, this is really good. Thumbs up!" "I appreciate it Hunnie." She smiled at him to which he also replied by smiling back. 

*Nowadays Sehun has been smiling a lot more. Is Yoong the reason why...?* The thought of Sehun smiling because of Yoona made Luhan worry.

But why? He was not sure of it.

That day just went by with EXO having to complete their schedules, other members complaining to how they wanted Yoona to visit their rooms also after hearing what all happened in Luhan's room, Yoona visiting her mom and later having dinner with her. 

 

Thankfully the next day, some of the boys didn't have schedule so they were at their dorms. All of them were gathered in Luhan's room. Yoona was also present there. 

"Man! This is really tiring, going from one schedule to other continuously. But hey! THE NEXT 3 DAYS ARE FREE FOR ALL OF US! How great is that!" Baekhyun screamedvin delight.

"Lee Soo Man shi is really generous for giving us holidays." Chen smiled. 

"Seriously. Who would have that we could also get holidays!" Xiumin added.

"So all of the members are free for the next 3 days huh. Awesome!" Yoona butted in. Then she though of an idea.

"Hey guys, why not go to Jeju island for your 3 days holiday? The fresh air will surely make you rest in peace. And get you away from all the exhausting schedules and pollution of the city. How about discussing this with Lee Soo Man shi?" 

The members looked at each other.

Smiled at each other. 

Nodded at each other.

"That's a great idea! I'm sure Soo Man shi wouldn't mind!" Baekhyun smiled. 

"Right?" Yoona clapped her hands in joy. "I hope you guys have fun! I mean having a short vacation once in a while is good!" 

All of them looked at Yoona. "Uh guys?" 

 

"Come with us."

 

 

 


Ah. Thank you for reading this my dedicated subscribers. I just want to thank you all first. For staying with me even though I had not updated for 1 month. Thank you so much. :) I love you all. <3 

So, not a long chapter but atleast I updated phew.. I take around 3 hours just to write ONE chapter lol. Anyways the code is 12 and 1,13 because 12 (number of members in EXO) and 1 (Yoona) so together they are 13! 12 and 1,13! :) kinda lame lmao. Anyways here I made Yoona specifically close with Lay, Suho and Sehun (nickname Hunnie ;) )! And Luhan well..sorry for not giving him more parts! :( it's just that his parts with Yoona will come later :) Anyways COMMENT please :) and UPVOTE if you would like to! And SUBSCRIBE if you haven't! :D summer vacations on yet loads of school work to do! -_-  promise to update more in these vacations :) And.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR AEGYO QUEEN, SUNNY !!I LOVE YOU MY SUNSHINE! Always making me smile with your cuteness :) She's my 3rd bias in SNSD !! :) Love you <3  

Bye!~^^

-Ginasakura