Fun time.

Our Contagious Laugh

While Luhan was driving the car, Yoona still had not woken up. 

When the light was red, he glanced at her and sighed. 

"Wake up Yoon. Please." 

Yoona suddenly flinched. Luhan saw that and wondered if she was going to wake up and his lips started to curl into a smile. But it died once Yoona didn't open her eyes. 

Then he heard a snore. "Huh?" Luhan wondered. "Is Yoona..sleeping?" 

He again looked at her and saw her drooling. "Aish! This girl." 

Luhan chuckled. 

After a while, they reached her apartment. Yoona's aunt had given Luhan her address even though Yoona didn't know about this. 

Well, you could say her aunt secretly wanted Luhan to visit them for you know what. Ah-hem.

Luhan parked the car in the basement and then took out the sleeping beauty from the car and carried her. He quickly made a turn towards the elevator afraid someone would see that. 

He waited for the elevator to arrive. Once it opened, he saw a couple smooching next to an old lady. The old lady shook her head at the couple who had not even noticed that the elevator had opened. Luhan shyly bowed to the old lady who gave him a sweet smile. 

When the elevator reached the level Yoona was living in, Luhan quickly got out of it and hurriedly searched for the room number. He found it and then opened the door. All this while Yoona, who was in Luhan's arms, had not even moved once. 

Luhan guessed that the room which was filled with Idols pictures was Yoona's room. He took her straight to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. 

"Finally we are at home. I should call her mom and the members." 

After telling everyone that they had safely reached home, he decided to wake her up.

First he checked her temperature. "It's quite hot. Does that mean she was having a fever while we were playing the truth and dare game?! Why didn't I notice that?! Oh yeah. I'm the one to blame since I was too absorbed in having Yoona hug me and kiss me. Oh damn me." 

Luhan felt it was his fault. He decided not to wake her up. He found a towel and made it wet then put it on Yoona's burning forehead. Her shirt was drenched in sweat. He thought whether to change her shirt or not. "She must be uncomfortable. Should I? But I'm a man. Should I not? Urgh!" Luhan was starting to get shy. He walked back and forth confused whether to change her shirt or not. Then suddenly Yoona made a soft sound. 

"hmm.." Yoona began opening her eyes. Her vision was blur but soon became clear after a few blinking. She recognised the figure. "Luhan...? Ahh my head!" She quickly pressed her forehead. Luhan rushed to her side.

"Yoona!! Are you fully awake now?" Yoona nodded.

"Oh you made me worry so much! Why didn't you tell me you had fever?!" Luhan questioned.

"Ughh..Lulu can you please pass me a glass of water first? This thing hurts." Yoona softly said.

Luhan nodded. He fished out a bottle of water from the refrigerator and poured it in a glass and handed it to her. 

Yoona got up and gulped it all in one go then set it on the table besides her bed. 

"So Yoon you were telling me?" Luhan again asked.

"I didn't know I had a fever. But after I hugged you, I became red and hot. That was when I realised I had fever. But i think it's slowly subsiding thanks to you Lulu." Yoona smiled then laid on her bed again.

"This wet towel thingy really works huh?" Luhan chuckled. 

"Wait! What about the game? I left it just like that! I hope they are not disappointed in me." Yoona scratched her head. 

"No Yoona. Everyone's concerned about you as well. The game was not important anyways. Your health is the first priority after all." Yoona heard Luhan's serious tone for the first time. He really looked like a man who cared about his girlfriend. Upon seeing this, Yoona blushed. She thought she was grateful for having a friend like him. She also thought that the others who were thinking about her were kind which made her smile.

"They are really nice Luhan. I'm so thankful to you that you introduced me to them." Yoona smiled.

"Your welcome Yoon. You will be meeting them again." Luhan looked at her and smiled. 

*I'll be meeting them sooner than you think, Luhan.* Yoona thought. 

Luhan checked her temperature again. "I think the fever is gone!" 

"Haha I know Lu! I usually get that kind of fever which fades away after some hours. I'm unique aren't I?" 

"Yes you are so Y-O-O-N-I-Q-U-E!" Luhan laughed. Yoona playfully punched him on the arm and then laughed along with him.

"Hey! Wanna play games on my PS2? I have a lot of car racing games!" Yoona suggested.

"I'd love to! Lets play!" Luhan agreed. 

Yoona took out her PS2 then plugged it into the TV. She put her favourite game inside then sat on the couch with Luhan.

"Do you know that I'm a genius when it comes to playing games?" Yoona proudly stated.

"Do you know that I'm a genius when it comes to winning over so-called proud gamers?" Luhan smirked. 

Thus a heated battle began.

Both kept on pressing the buttons like anything and mumbled inappropriate words. It was as if a war between professionals gamers was going on. Pfft. When in fact LuYoon were nothing when it came to playing games.

Pressing the buttons randomly and mumbling inappropriate words showed how much of a professional gamers they were, right?  

At last, the battle finally came to an end. They were tied. 

"After all that, our result is the same? Oh joy." Yoona sarcastically said.

"As if I would let you win." Luhan showed his tongue at her. 

After that, both of them decided to watch TV. Yoona grabbed the remote and searched for a good program. 

"What do you wanna watch?" Yoona asked.

"Anything funny." Luhan replied.

"Ok." She came across a show called 'Radio Star'. "Hey, isn't that Kyuhyun-shi? And..there is Taeyeon unnie, Sunny unnie, Seohyun unnie..wait! All SNSD unnies are present! Are SNSD members and Kyuhyun-shi the guests? Awesome!" 

Luhan gave her a look. "Yoon, Kyuhyun-shi is one of the hosts of the show. And yes SNSD members are the guests for this episode. This show is pretty popular. Didn't you know that?"

"Uh okay. I didn't know that's why I'm asking! Duh." Yoona shot back a look to him.

"You're pretty outdated, you know." 

"Oh thanks for letting me know that." Yoona rolled her eyes.

As they continued watching the show, Yoona thought that the show was pretty interesting, particularly one segment. 

Yoona looked towards Luhan who later gave her a confused look. "Does Kyuhyun-shi like..Seohyun unnie?"

"Huh? Why do you ask that? And I don't really have an answer to that." 

Yoona pointed to the TV. "But the unnies and the hosts excluding Kyuhyun-shi are saying that he likes her..? Moreover just now Kyuhyun-shi admitted that he likes Seohyun unnie didn't he?"

Luhan chuckled. "Oh Yoona. That's all a lie. Those things are all discussed to attract attention which would increase the ratings of the show since talking about ideal types and all is a hot topic. Nothing more than that. Infact, idols don't really like the type of girls/boys they mention on TV. Many idols get into a secret relationship with the opposite gender who are total opposite to the ideal type they mention on TV. That's why most of the time the idols who say that this is my ideal type and stuff like that are actually all a lie. And as for Kyuhyun hyung, he has someone else who he likes who is not an idol so yeah he's also joining in the variety thing." 

Yoona carefully listened to him. She now got to know about the actual thing. 

"Kyuhyun-shi, SNSD unnies and others lied huh. So that means, those things on TV are most of the time, fake?" 

"Yup they are. Otherwise sasaeng fans would have known who we are actually dating in reality than who we are dating in the eyes of fans. So this ideal type tactic is quite effective."

Yoona made a 'O' sign with . "Quite clever eh? So that means you ideal type of girl you described on TV was also fake? Demure, quiet girl is not your type?" 

Luhan looked at her. "You knew about my ideal type?" He smirked.

"Yeah so? I know the ideal type of each and every EXO member. It's not only you." She rolled her eyes. But inside she was nervous. Truthfully, she wanted to know the truth.

"Ohkay. But yeah, you seriously think my ideal type would be a quiet girl when I'm such a loud guy myself?" Luhan stated as if it was the the most obvious thing ever. "I like girls who can make me smile and laugh. Who can cheer me up. Particularly, you." Luhan whispered the last word.

Yoona was glad that she asked him about this. She was bothered by the fact that fans were shipping Luhan with Seohyun since she's a quite girl. But now, she knew the truth. It was all a lie. "Do you know that fans ship you with Seohyun unnie? They even have a name-Acebabies."

"Everyone knows that. It has become a quite a thing since I mentioned my ideal type on TV. See, that's the power of mentioning your ideal type. They must be thinking that I like her or even must be dating her. That is in the mind of fans who know nothing. But in reality, ofcourse it's the opposite. I don't like anyone for the time being. But those fans assume that I like her. She has fans so there are fans to defend her from my fans if there's any fanwar. But if the one that I like is a normal person who obviously wouldn't have fans, who will protect her? You get it? That's the trick." Luhan laughed.

"You sure explained me a lot Lu!" Yoona lightly chuckled. "Does Seohyun unnie now this?"

"Of course she does! But we both know that we don't like each that way. Everyone knows that except for those fans." Luhan said.

Yoona nodded. What was behind all the scenes wasn't what she expected. She thought that whatever happened in TV would be the same like whatever happened in real life. But that wasn't true. There were many secrets. She needed this all information. 

"Lets switch off the TV and have dinner! I'm too hungry!" Yoona complained.

"I'm also hungry. Lets prepare dinner then! Come and help me!" Luhan replied.

"Ugh Luhan I think the fever is back again. I think I need to rest! Please make dinner fast ok?" 

"No lying Yoong. That won't work with me! Now get your here!" Luhan told her.

"Meanie." Yoona muttered.

Ding-Dong! "I think mom is back! I'll open it!" Yoona rushed towards the door. She opened it revealing her mom.

"Yoona! Are you alright? Has the fever gone? Luhan told me everything! Is he here?" Her mom attacked her with questions.

Yoona smiled. "Yes mom, Im Yoona is perfectly fine thanks to Lu Han. He's here preparing dinner with me." 

"He's making dinner? A guest is preparing dinner? Are you nuts Yoona! Aish!"

"But mom! He's looking funny!" Yoona shouted back as her mom went to the kitchen to find a Luhan in pink apron. Luhan turned around and quickly bowed.

"Hello aunty!" He greeted her. "Oh hello Luhan dear. Thank you so much for taking care of Yoona. I'm really grateful for that. And you don't need to make dinner! You are our guest! C'mon sit in the dining table with Yoona. I'll make dinner! Now go go!" Her mom smiled.

Luhan smiled and nodded. He called Yoona and both of them sat on the dining table. As her mom was cooking meanwhile LuYoon were happily chatting and laughing. Her mom heard all that and wondered if they would date in the future which would be a wonderful thing! 

After some time, dinner was served. Her mom joined in and they all started eating their food. 

"This is delicious aunty! The food is really great!" Luhan complimented. 

"Oh thank you Luhan." Her mom smiled. "By the way, did you like Yoona's clip? I loved it!"

Yoona dropped her spoon. 

Luhan looked puzzled. "Which clip?" 

"No it's nothing Luhan. Just some old childhood clip." Yoona quickly told Luhan before her mom could unveil the secret. 

"Ah I see. Then I will watch it later!" Luhan continued eating the tasty food.

Yoona's mom gave her a look. "You didn't tell him?!" Her mom mouthed. 

"No! Not yet." Yoona mouthed back. Her mom sighed.

Luhan didn't have a single clue of what was going on. He was just happily munching on his food.

After eating, LuYoon decided to wash their own dish to help Yoona's mom. 

"I have to go now. It's already quite late and I have to get back to the dorm otherwise others will get worried." Luhan checked his watch. "Thank you for the lovely food aunty!" He smiled.

"I hope you come back again soon! Our door is always open for you!" Her mom chuckled.

"Let's play another game when you come back Lu! And that time, victory will be mine!" Yoona stated then laughed. 

"Yeah in your dreams Yoong!" Luhan laughed along. "Well then, bye! See you next time!" Luhan waved one last time then disappeared from the sight of Yoona and her mom. 

"Luhan's such a sweetie, I tell you! You must make him yours! And why haven't you told him yet?" Her mom questioned.

"Uhm well no one know except for you umma! They will get to know about it soon, I think. Lets go to sleep now! Goodnight!" With that Yoona went to her bed and thought about the fun time she spent with Luhan alone. *Ah I had fun today despite my fever.*

Meanwhile Luhan reached his dorm and went straight to the bed. He wrapped both of his hands behind his head and looked at the ceiling. Today was truly a good day for him.

 

*Yoona is such a fun girl to talk with. I will cherish the fun time we spent together.* 

 

 


Hello everyone! This must be like after 1 month? Lol. So my exams have finally ended! YES! But school starts from April 1st. Oh joy. Anyways thank you for the encouragements :) I really appreciate it! So I don't know if this chapter really made you happy. There were Luyoon moments but I think not to the extent where it would make you spazz lol. I tried my best for this chapter! I write chapters on the spot since I don't really get ideas before writing :P and please don't get the wrong idea that I dislike Seohyun since in this chapter many of u would think that! She's my 4th bias! 1st is of course Yoona :P about the ideal type thingy, I don't really know what goes on behind the life of idols but that's just what I thought so I wrote it down. But basically in this chapter, Luyoon get their moment. A bit competitive with each other haha :)  so I hope you enjoyed this pretty long (for me :P) chapter :) PLEASE COMMENT AND IF YOU LIKE VOTE UP lol. COMMENT :) bye!

-Ginasakura