"Annyeong..hase..yo...?"

Our Contagious Laugh

"Hey when are we returning back to Seoul? Is it tomorrow or day after tomorrow?" Luhan said with a confused look.

"Aishh Luhan! You dont even remember when we are going back to Seoul?! Of course its  

T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W !-!" -Xiumin reminded him.

"Really? Ahahahahahaaa!!! I'm so forgetful! Well I cant wait to see our sunbaenims in Seoul!! Working in the same agency as SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ, F(x), Boa sunbaenims.. and more is a blessing! And morever we, EXO, have officially DEBUTED! " Luhan said with a cheerful face and gave out a happy laugh. 

"Well thats true guys! We are in SM Entertainment! Still can't believe it. Anyways lets all go to sleep! Since tomorrow is gonna be a big day. Returning to Seoul. Lets get some sleep, shall we?!" Suho said with a smile.

Exo members smiled and laughed along with Luhan and Suho and decided to turn off the light to sleep.

(Authors note: Everyone in EXO were in China.)

 


 

"Umma! Are you done packing or should I help you? I have finished packing so I'm free!" Yoona lended her hand to Hyesun umma.

"Aigoo.. Yoona please do help me with this kind of stuff. I dont know what to take to Seoul. Even though we have to move to Seoul tomorrow, I dont wish to leave China...But then for a living we have to do this. Its for our own benefit." Her umma told Yoona as she put on a forced smile.

Yoona nodded and helped her 'umma'.

Yoona's real parents died in a horrible car accident when she was only 12. It was unfortunate that none of them survived.

But then her auntie (relative) Sung HyeSun decided to take Yoona as she was parentless. Her auntie was herself divorced and didn't have any child so she by herself raised Yoona since then. Yoona really appreciated that and as time passed by, she considered Hyesun auntie as her umma. Yoona was attached to her like magnet and Ms. Hyesun never really took her eyes off Yoona. Yes, that is why Yoona started calling Hyesun auntie, 'umma'. 

When Yoona heard that both of her parents died, she cried and cried till her eyes were all puffy and swollen. She cried heaps and wailed. She didn't stop crying until Ms. Hyesun comforted her. 

Ms. Hyesun or Hyesun umma became her strength.

From then, Yoona decided not to show anyone her crying face. She decided to put on a smile everywhere she went and laughed happily making everyone around her smile and delighted.

She excelled in her studies, learnt Taekwondo and became the sports captain.

She was quite popular in her school for her good looks and nice personality. She was friends with almost the entire school population. 

She once again became a bright, strong and smart girl.

She spent her early life in China but upon the will of her Hyesun umma, she decided to move to Seoul as well with her umma. That was because her umma was transferring to Seoul because of her job. And well they were Koreans. 

 

"So umma, tomorrow we are going to Seoul right? Do you think I will be able to pursue my career there? I really want to become a singer!! Even though I dont know much of the singers there. Hahahaa but it will be fun! " Yoona said as she smiled and laughed.

Her umma saw Yoona being cheerful and put on a warm and gentle smile. 

"Yes my sweetie! You are a great singer! You will surely debut!! " Umma said as she went back to arranging and packing her stuff. 

After that they both bid goodnight and went to sleep. 

Tomorrow was going to be an exciting day ofcourse.

 

 


 

"Time to rise and shine sweetie! C'mon wake up and wash up! We have to reach the airport in around 1 hour!!!" Umma said as she started to pull Yoona out of her bed.

"Ughh..yes umma..i'm...i'm.....I'M UP. Hehehehe!!" Hyperactive Yoona said. She then went towards the washroom to bathe.

"Aigoo..my child. How bright and cheerful she is. I just hope she stays like this and never be sad or anything as I would hate to see that. But then my child is growing up. She will face problems regarding studies, friends and love. Ahh.." Her umma sighed.

Yoona quickly washed up and went to eat her breakfast with her umma. They both got dressed up and were ready to leave for the airport.

 

 


 

"GUYS WAKE UP OR I'LL THROW YOU ALL DOWN FROM THE BED!! IM COUNTING! ONE TWO THR..." Suho said when he was suddenly interrupted.

"WE ARE UP!" Everyone shouted except for Suho and Lay.

"Lay wake up!!! We have to leave for the airport and we cannot afford to be late!!!" Suho said.

"Mmmm...yeah..yea..im up ..im up" Lay's voice was so low that Suho couldn't hear him properly.

"WHAT? JUST WAKE UP" Suho shouted again.

"Oh god..." Luhan thought. 

"IM FREAKING UP ALRIGHT! HERE IM STANDING ON MY FEET AND WALKING AND NOW GOING TOWARDS THE WASHROOM TO WASH UP! HAPPY?" Lay suddenly shouted which caused everyone to be silent and shocked as Lay was the quiet type. He was the type who would never shout or scream. 

"Yup just as I thought it would be....Puahhahahahahahahaahahahahahaa!!!!!" Luhan suddenly started laughing hysterically which didn't very much surprise other members but they started laughing too because of Luhan's sudden and contagious laughter.

Everyone then ate their breakfast and headed to the airport.

 

 


 

"Reached the airport!! Yay! Thank you driver sshi for driving us here!" Yoona unconciously added 'sshi' as she walked out of the car and spoke to the driver in Mandarin. Well for being a Korean.

The driver smiled at the girl's consideration.

"Lets take out our luggage and get a trolley! and driver sshi, heres your money." Her umma said as she took out her wallet.

Then suddenly, out of no where, appeared a person who snatched the wallet off her ummas hand and ran away with it. Umma froze at her spot.

*This dude ain't going anywhere with my ummas money. You are making the worst mistake ever, troublemaker* Yoona thought and she ran as fast as she could to catch the theif.

 

 


 

"Hyung have we reached yet?" Tao said waiting for an answer.

"Yup we have finally reached!" Baekhyun answered his question.

All of the members walked out of the car and waited outside the airport for their co-ordinators, stylists to arrive by another car. 

The fans present there screamed their lungs out and shouted their biases names. They were all ready with their camera and the members could hear the shutter sound every now and then. The members waved to their fans causing them to fangirl even more.

Suddenly the EXO members diverted their eyes towards a person running and a young lady catching up to him.  

"HEY YOU WAIT UP OR ELSE I BEAT YOU UP" the young lady shouted causing everyone to turn to her side. 

And bam! The person tripped over a stone placed near the area where the EXO members were standing. The young lady, panting and sweating grabbed the persons collar and glared at him.

"You give my umma's wallet back or else I beat you up. Choice is yours." Yoona said.

The person didn't look straight into her eyes, instead ignored her. Everyone was staring at them, including the fans and the members who were right beside the scene, inches away from her.

Then Yoona applied her Taekwondo techniques and twisted one arm of the theif while still holding onto his collar and glaring at him.

" 1...2..." Yoona said when the person started shivering and got scared and quickly gave her the wallet back and ran away to avoid getting a punch as a bonus.

"Holy cow is she even a girl? no no no is she even a human being??" Chen thought.

"Now that is something, not to mention she is beautiful too." Kris thought while chuckling.

"Serves him right, yup" Chanyeol and Sehun both thought the same thing.

"Interesting" Kai whispered.

"I got to see something awesome and cool!!" Luhan said with his mouth wide open.

 

"Pfft. Coward. Well thats good. Problem solved." Yoona turned around when she saw 12 guys staring at her and the shocked expressions on everyones face. Th fans stopped screaming. 

She was a bit astounded by everyones expression. When finally realizing what she had done, she unconciously turned to both the fans and the members and said in Korean

"Annyeong..hase..yo...?"

 

 

 

 

 


 

Ayo everyone! This is me finally adding a chapter to this story!! I'm waiting for my main poster at the moment!  So yes, Yoona is a Korean who lived in China but is moving to Seoul, Korea. EXO's appearance is shown a bit less here. Yoona's parents died and Hyesun umma is taking care of her. She used her Taekwondo abilities on a theif which surprised everyone. Morever EXO were just inches away from Yoona. See what happens later! Subscribe and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment ur thoughts about this chappie!!

poster credits- Neon Graphic Shop (thanks a lot) 

*English-not my first language. Excuse any grammar problems :)*

Bye!~

-Ginasakura