Chapter 27

Remembering You

You sat beside your bed as you remembered the memories you had 5 years ago. They were still very vivid in your head. You closed your eyes as the wonderful, but painful memories came rushing back.

**But at least we were still together...now I am all alone**

You laid your head against your knee and sighed. Your hands traced the outline of the ring you had been keeping for the past 5 years. You slowly got back up to your feet and headed towards the bathroom. Your hand fumbled about as you began to unchain the necklace. You carefully took out the ring.

A tear slid down your face, but you quickly wiped it away. Your hands laid out in front of you.

**Just drop the ring and flush it...you'll never have to worry about it anymore** you thought.

Your hands began to unfurl when you were startled by Alice's voice. Accidently, you dropped the ring down the toilet.

*plop*

"Han-ah?" Alice called out. You heard her enter your room and you quickly closed the lid of the toilet, "I've been calling you to come down stairs to eat dinner.

"O-Oh, alright, I'm coming," you said. You began to slowly walk out of your room. Alice watched as you walked away. She had seen you close the lid quickly and decided to see what you were up to. She opened the lid and found nothing. But something silver caught her eye. She looked closer and realized it was a ring. 

**Now why would she flush a ring?** Alice thought. She rolled up her sleeves and dunk her hands inside the toilet. She grabbed the ring and took it back out. She washed the ring and her hand and dried them. She carefully examined the ring and noticed the initials printed. DH.

**Why would you do such a foolish thing?** Alice thought. 

"Alice?" she heard you call. Alice quickly stuffed the ring into her pocket and walked out of the room. She headed down stairs and said, "Coming. Sorry, I just had to get something from my closet."

"Oh, okay," you said. Alice sat down onto the table and looked at you. **I wonder if she knows...**

 

You finished your dinner swiftly and put your bowl into the sink. "I'm going to take a nap," you said.

"Alright, I'll go wash the dishes," Alice said.

You began to head upstairs, and you felt Alice watch you behind your back. When you had reached the second floor, you quickly but carefully ran towards your room. You closed the door behind you as your hands fumbled with the lock. You managed to lock the door after several tries.

You tumbled onto the floor as you tried to go to the bathroom. You winced as you felt a small cut opening on your knee. You quickly got back up and walked towards the bathroom. Your hands felt for the plastic-like lid. You opened it and rolled up the sleeves of your shirt. You took a deep breath and dunk your hands into the toilet. Your hands roamed around, but you couldn't feel the familiar shape of the ring. 

**Where could it be? It didn't go deeper into the toilet did it?** you thought. You began to panic as your hands continued to run through the toilet water. **I don't understand...where can it be? I'm positive I dropped it in here though** you thought. **I-I can't lose it...** Your hands swept across the floor as you tried to find the familiar shape of the ring. Your hands kept moving from one area to another, but you found nothing. You searched for another 20 minutes in the bathroom, but you found nothing. 

"I-I can't lose it," you mumbled. "I can't..." you said as you began to cry.

 

Daehyun was on his way back to HyeSun's apartment when he recognized two familiar couples. **Oh, isn't that RaeRin and Hyojin** He watched behind the shadows until he caught a sudden movement from the right. He kneeled towards the ground and watched as a strange man continued snapping pictures of Hyojin and RaeRin. **Oh no you don't** Daehyun thought. He moved quickly and swiftly behind the trees. He quietly went behind the stranger and quickly covered his mouth. He tackled him down onto his back as Daehyun sat on top of his stomach. He held down his arms down to the ground and glared at the stranger.

"What do you think you are doing?" Daehyun asked.

"N-Nothing," he replied.

Daehyun swiftly took the camera away from him. "Hey!" he shouted. Daehyun ignored him and managed to skim through some of the photos taken of RaeRin and HyoJin.

"You better explain now before I call the cops on you," Daehyun said.

"A-Alright, alright," the stranger said.

"..."

"Time is ticking," Daehyun said.

"I-I was paid to do this," he quickly answered.

"By who?" Daehyun asked.

"That is top secret," the stranger said. "I made a promise to not tell."

"Well, that promise is going to have to be broken. Tell me who it is now or else you going to jail sooner then you thought."

"Alright, alright," the stranger said. "I-I don't know the person, but I came to my office and noticed a check. I got a phone call and was told to take pictures of those two. The person didn't give any details to why and who they are. "

"And how long have you been doing this?" Daehyun asked.

"For the past 3 hours now," the stranger muttered. 

"Alright then," Daehyun said and nodded. 

"Am I free to go?" the stranger asked.

Daehyun nodded and got off the stranger. The stranger got off the ground and dusted off his clothes. "My camera."

Daehyun nodded and gave back the camera to the man. "Go but if I ever catch you again, I won't let this go."

The stranger nodded and ran away. When he was out of sight, Daehyun shook his head as he took out the memory stick from his pocket. "I guess he won't be needing this then," and walked away.

ColorfulCupcakeDivider.gif

Hi BABY's ^^

Sadly, I don't think I will be able to update for a really really long time...so technically this fanfic will probably be on hiatus (is that what it's called o.o?). I don't want to say it's on hiatus though because I might have a chance to update at random times, but yeah...I'm most likely not going to be updating for a while TT^TT I'm sorry for always making you guys wait for the next chappie. You guys are just so patient and awesome :D

I hope that you will wait for my next rare updates :O

Anyways, in short, I won't be updating a lot and I hope you will still continue to read, comment, and love this fanfic when I do/don't update ^^

-iHartCupcakes :)