CHAPTER TWO: BEAUTIFUL BOY IS IN OUR CLASS…

Blue Roses [Korean Version]

 

Author’s note: meet again everyone…fuh~~ lastly I managed to upload my story...Sorry for the waiting~~:3

 

At school compound…

 

Heaven’s High School was started early than all of other schools since it was the only high school in that district. The school was reopened in January. Now, it was already May. Many students ganged up to share their hot stories. Rumours spread very quickly in that school whether it was true or not because the school occupants here were very busybody and nosy from teacher to student, nerds to school jocks, seniors to juniors and any other ranges of people existed in that school.

 

=====

 

In the class 3-B before class was started…

 

“Yo, Sehun! I heard that there will be a transfer student in our class” asked a brown haired boy to another black haired one. The black haired boy looked passive compared to the brown haired one. The black haired boy looked at him intently. Before, Sehun was really passive in his middle high but he was more opened and talked more often ever since he was friend with Luhan in high school.

 

“Really, Luhan? Where do you hear it?” asked the young boy. The short man just grinned and answered when Sehun gave him a serious look.

 

“It’s from that bastard, Ijuru” said Luhan pointing to the man he had just recently punched.

 

“You’re mean, Luhan-hyung. By the way it’s not ‘j’ but with ‘z’. How many times do I need to tell you“

 

Sehun just sighed at his friend. “How many times did I tell you not to randomly punch people? Sooner or later they will take it out on you. And I’m not going to responsible if anything had happened to you” said Sehun as he held his temples.

 

“I can’t help it. He has this annoying look when I always talk to him. It’s his fault not mine. I was born to fight. It’s in my blood” said Luhan as he showed off his muscular biceps. [I know what you’re thinking…and it is a yes..Luhan do have muscles]

 

“Whatever. Is it a girl or a boy?” asked Sehun sarcastically as he was too lazy to argue with the angry Luhan.

 

“That’s the problem. I don’t know” said Luhan as he scratched the back of his neck. Sehun chuckled lowly. “Oi, of course it’s a boy” said the black haired boy angrily as he fell into one of Sehun’s lame trick.

 

Then the bell rang.

 

All of the students walked back to their respective seats. All the students in that school were boys as this was an all-boy school. And everyone there lived in a dorm.

 

“Stand” shouted class 3-B’s representative, Kyungsoo.  “Morning, teacher!” all of them said in unison.

 

[Sehun’s POV]

 

Our homeroom teacher, Sandara Park entered the classroom with the transfer student that Luhan and I recently talked about. He had a short and straight brown hair and a pair of Black eyes. Everyone in the class was almost mistaken him as a girl. Me too. Well, he had girlish face. No offense.

 

I looked at him intently. Our eyes met for a split second. But the new boy quickly diverted his eyes to another place. He squirmed uncomfortably under my gaze.

 

“Morning, everyone” greeted the new boy. He had the softest voice for a boy. Everyone looked at him anticipated. Realizing that every student in the class was staring at him, the new boy blushed cutely as he said his name.

 

“My name is Urameshi Suzumi. I’m from Japan”

 

“Hajimemae. I mean  man na seo ban gap seup nida” [Translation: Nice to meet you]

 

All of the students had surely have fallen for Suzumi. All of them treated the new boy with happy grins but not me. I somehow felt peculiar about that boy. There was something weird about him.

 

I would ask Luhan for his opinion later. Let the topic about that guy drop by now. I was too deep in my thought that I did not notice that Luhan threw something on my head. I almost snapped at him for being rude to me but I managed to remain composed or else Teacher Park would punish me for not being attentive in her class.

 

There was a piece of paper in front of me and I looked at Luhan as he motioned me to read it.
 

Oi, do you think that there’s something weird about that newbie?!

Is he a dude or a girl?!

I mean he 100% looks like a girl.

His body.

His face.

The way he speaks.

 

I read through the note. So I wasn’t the only one that thinks like that. I wrote something on the paper.

 

So you think like that too??

I don’t know even his name is like a girl’s

So what should we do now??

 

I gave the paper to Luhan who in return replied it.

 

We need to talk to that guy later!!

 

 It was the answer from Luhan. It was going to be rough. I hoped that Luhan would not make a fool of himself in front of Suzumi.

 

 

And by that Luhan ended our conversations. I didn’t notice that Suzumi took a seat left to me until someone said something to me.

 

“Nice to meet you”

 

I stared at the new boy who had been the topic of my conversation with Luhan recently. Suzumi smiled at me while I was too caught up in my own world. It was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. I couldn’t help but to blush involuntarily.

 

Wait a sec… I slapped my face inwardly…He was a boy and you are a boy, you shouldn’t think like that…Oh geez…

 

[End of Sehun’s POV]

 

======

 

Five periods of study had passed. The first period was so damn boring since many students were dozed off in class especially Tao. He was one lazy student that always fell asleep in all classes. They were studying about Literature and were taught by Kim Minseok. A teacher who looked like a bun. He was famous for his cute face among the female teachers. I remembered they called him ‘Xiumin’. The second period was History taught by Sir Zhang Yizing. Sir Lay was so strict that no one dared to close their eyes even for a second.

 

Third lesson was English taught by discipline teacher, Kim Jong Dae. If a person was found doing something against the school’s rule, they would taste the sweet punishment given by Sir Chen. Fourth lesson was Chemistry taught by Sir Kim Joon Myeon. While the fifth lesson was Korean language taught by Teacher Hyuna but she was on a sick leave leaving students having their sweet free time for a while.

 

Administration was trying to find a substitute teacher to teach Hangul lesson but he would be here only on next month, June. He was said to have a magnificent job on his previous school. He was a caliber teacher.

 

Students were having their recess time.

 

Both Luhan and Sehun tried to consult the new student. It was difficult for them to do that as the new boy was surrounded by many other students. Luhan went to a bathroom for a while.

 

Sehun just looked boringly at them. He could hear their conversations pretty loud.

 

“Suzumi-shi, which school is you come from?”

 

“Well…”

 

Suzumi looked fussed.

 

“Do you have any boyfriend?”

 

“Uh...No... I haven’t had any boyfriend and GIRLFRIEND”

 

What was that question, Sehun thought.

 

“Are you interested in guys? Are you into girls only? Or Are you into both es?”

 

That question made Suzumi blushed. “What do you mean? I want to make friend with everyone…”

 

Suzumi didn’t surely understand what they were talking about. Sehun stared at him intently as he felt pity for the new boy. Oh , Sehun thought. Suzumi waved his hands to Sehun. Sehun tried to hide his embarrassment; he gave him a cold glare. The new student quickly diverted his eyes to somewhere else.

 

“Suzumi, who are you?” said Sehun said to himself.

 

A/N: wahh…Who is suzumi?? Comment guys…