CHAPTER SIX: THE SILENT SCHOOL PRESIDENT

Blue Roses [Korean Version]

 

CHAPTER SIX: THE SILENT SCHOOL PRESIDENT

 

“Who are you?” said Suzumi. He was trying his hardest not to squeak or make a dumb of himself. The silent boy gave him a warm smile. “Was it my eyes or that man just smiled at me?” thought Suzumi as he tried to avert his eyes to somewhere else.

 

There was an awkward silence there. Suzumi gulped nervously as he tugged his hand at the hem of his shirt.

 

“It’s been a while since we last met” said that man as he stared at Suzumi. Suzumi couldn’t help but blushed at the contact of their eyes as soon as his eyes met his. “Suzu little girl” said the brown haired male as he smirked.

 

Suzumi’s eyes widened as soon as he heard the words left his mouth. “Little girl?” Suzumi asked. Without his notice, the man was standing in front of him. He was looking at Suzumi as if he was a dessert. “What do you mean? I am a boy. Why are you calling me little girl?” said Suzumi as he stood up trying to get away from that place.

 

The brown haired male took Suzumi’s arm and pulled him closer to his body. He hugged him closer. Suzumi could feel that his heart was beating wildly from the skin ship he had with the tall boy. Suzumi couldn’t’ help but stared into that man’s face, studying it.

 

He had a pair of very sharp and lonely eyes. The jawbone of his face made him looked stunningly beautiful. He looked like a god. His saviour put his face closer to Suzumi’s. Their faces were just one centimetre away from each other. Suzumi could swear that he could feel that man’s breath on his neck and it was very ticklish.

 

 “I know you’re not a boy, Little Suzu” whispered that man lowly near to his ear. Her real identity had been revealed. There was someone who knew her secret that she actually was a girl. “Who are you and how do you know?” asked Suzumi in shock and fear that this man would reveal her secret to everyone else.

 

She didn’t want to know what might actually happened if they did. She was afraid that the thing that happened today might happen again and the orange haired man made his point clear just now that he would get Suzumi sooner.

 

“I’m your cousin. Park Chanyeol. Don’t you remember me?” told that man. Suzumi’s eyes widened. Of course, she wouldn’t. She had amnesia. She wouldn’t remember any of her pasts including her cousin. And she was damn curious that she was Japanese yet she had a Korean cousin. “I don’t. Gomen” said Suzumi. Chanyeol could understand Japanese language. Chanyeol released her from his grip. [Gomen= Mianhe]

 

He looked hurt and Suzumi could see it. The silent man walked to the door and said “Let’s get back to our room”

 

“Our room?” Suzumi asked. She was confused as to why did Chanyeol say like that. There was no‘s’ so that meant he mentioned only about one room. It was impossible for them to share a room since they told her that her roommate was a school president and he wouldn’t be back for the time being.

 

“I’m the school president” said Chanyeol as if he knew what was inside the mind of a cross-dresser Suzumi. Her doubts were cleared at an instant. “So my roommate is you” said Suzumi. It was then a realization hit her. That she was going to share A BED with him. A drop-dead gorgeous school president. ALONE.

 

Her face heated up at an instant. She smacked her face for thinking stuff like that. She tried to think positively. ‘There’s no way that he’s going to share a bed with me. I’m actually a girl after all. He’s going to find an extra bed for me. Yes, that’s right. It must be like that’

 

Without her notice, she actually said her thoughts out loud. And she didn’t even realise it until Chanyeol said something that made her really embarrassed. “There’s no need to be shy. We’re cousins after all and you are a boy” said Chanyeol as he felt amused by the woman.

 

“What? Do you hear it all of it?” asked Suzumi as she put her hand on . It had been a while since she last behaved as a girl.

 

Chanyeol just nodded. Her face was beet red. It was really hot to the core. She went out of the room with feeling of embarrassment. Chanyeol just smiled watching her running off like that.

 

But as soon as she was out of sight, the smile on his face turned into a frown. “Little Suzu, don’t you remember about me?” said Chanyeol lowly with a sad expression on his face. He then walked off from that place.

 

====

 

“Mister, why are you running in the hallway?” asked someone as he saw Suzumi running in the hall way. Suzumi was startled and as a result, he slipped on the floor.

 

“Oh my. It hurts” whined Suzumi as he rubbed his . He could see someone was stretching his hand to him. “Are you okay? Mianhe if I scared you just now” said a boy.

 

It was black haired boy. A short black haired boy. Suzumi saw him in his kendo club. “Daijoubu( I’m okay). You’re a junior in Kendo club, right?” asked Suzumi. The boy looked at him, slightly pissed off.

 

“I’m a senior in the same class with you” said that boy. It shocked Suzumi. There was no way that this short boy was the senior. “You’re-” he stopped and then continued, adding salt to the pain “….Short”

 

“Don’t call me like that. I’m older than you” said the black haired shortie. “Older?” Suzumi said a bit alarmed.

 

“What do you mean you’re in the same class with me?” said Suzumi trying to regain composure. “Why I don’t see you in the class then?” asked Suzumi.

 

“I don’t really need to study. I’m a genius after all” said that short boy. There was no wonder that he could understand Japanese language that Suzumi said just now. He was a child prodigy after all. “I’m Suzumi Urameshi. Nice to meet you. Anata(you)?”

 

“I’m Byun Baekhyun” said that man as he extended his hand. “Nice to meet you. Call me Baekhyun”

 

Suzumi took his hand and shook it. The bell rang. Without Suzumi’s consent, Baekhyun went off slightly cursing about some stuff. Suzumi just smiled. He was glad that he had made another friend today.

 

A/N: Hi…It’s been a while since I last update this story…Comment, guys…so sorry if I made you confused…I wrote Suzumi as a ‘he’ when she was with someone who didn’t know that she’s a girl and I wrote Suzumi as a ‘she’ when she was with Chanyeol since Chanyeol had already known her gender…Okay..did you get it..