CHAPTER FOUR:THE DREAM

Blue Roses [Korean Version]

 

Author’s note: Annyeong! It has been a while since I last posted my chapter three…READ IT WITH YOUR HEART!

 

The wind was howling very strong. The sand and debris from the desert were lying everywhere. A man was lying lifelessly and unconsciously on the desert waiting to be buried by the enormous sand. There were sandstorms everywhere ready to victimise the poor man who was lost in the desert.

 

After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and his eyes revealed sadness, loneliness and feeling of longing to someone. They were green in colour. He had a short black hair. Ha had a pair of black wings in which it made him looked like a bat.

 

One of the wings was broken.

 

[Someone’s POV]

 

“What am I doing here?” I said as I looked at a weird costume I wore.

 

My body felt numb and I stretched my arms wide as if I had wakened up from a deep slumber.

 

Ouchh….It hurts, I thought.

 

Suddenly I remember an unpleasant event that I had before with Yongguk. No wonder.

 

Yongguk hit me repeatedly until I fell unconscious just because I dumbly tried to help the new boy before falling into their dangerous game.

 

I remember someone talking to me but I didn’t know who. But why did I end up in this kind of place. Lonesome. Full with sadness. There were no signs of living things in it except me. I had been dreaming this dream many times where I met a particular kid. Someone from my past. A girl. My best friend.

 

She called me an angel of darkness since I had black wings. Hilarious for me to say. But all I just could say that this was the place where I can be with someone I wanted to be with. It had been a while since I had this dream.

 

I walked throughout the desert for how many days I didn’t know to find the girl, desperately trying to find asylum in this dream of mine.

 

“Where are you?”, I said in a low voice.

 

Then I found her sitting under a palm tree.

 

“Ohaiyo, Sehun-oppa” said a small girl as he walked nearer. “Annyeong, Rin-chan” I greeted her.  She was so vibrant as ever.

 

I had been her friend for almost 10 years and that girl in my dream didn’t grow even an inch. She was exactly looked like how I would want her to be. She was still 6 years old. But my feeling to be with her had never faded.

 

I had hoped to meet Rin once again even though it was impossible. I last met her when we were six. She had to leave the place because of her parents’ job. I had never stopped wishing from that day until now. So I was going to cherish this time to be with Rin and promised to never ever let her go again.

 

“Let’s play together” I said as I turned into a child form.

 

Author’s note: owhh…isn’t he such a sweet and loyal guy??If you agree, LIKE IT…IF you are not…T.T….then goodbye, cruel world...