CHAPTER ONE: MEMORIES DO DIE

Blue Roses [Korean Version]

 

A/N: Hello, everyone..To be truthful I have posted this story on fanfiction.net based on anime characters of bleach..I’m using the same username on that site so if you want to read anime version of my story… you just check it there.. the title of the story is the same..It’s Blue Roses…

 

[Someone’s POV]

 

Memories. I wondered what it felt like to have those. What it feels to forget something that is not important yet it is.

 

I felt empty, vacant like a broken doll.

 

All I could remember was a face of a man who gave me blue roses. I couldn’t recall any of my friends. Just the face of that man all I could remember. He had long black hair that elongated longer than anyone.

 

Since when did I lose my memories? I had been thinking a lot of that question for the past few years. All I knew was I had been in a coma for two years. Mom told me I fell from fourth floor’s window in my former school. I had been wondering how that accident could possibly have happened. Did I really fall from it? Or did I jump from that window? No one knew nor did they wish to know about it.

 

Luckily I was not physically injured. Just memory loss was the thing I suffered from the accident. I had been living for seven years without being depended on regaining my memories. And that include the time when I was in a coma.

 

I wanted to start new life on a new school where no one could possibly know me. Plus I had moved due to my parent’s job.

 

I didn’t want to have anything to do with my past. Maybe god took my memories away because it was too painful to bear. The man I constantly remembered his face didn’t appear for the past seven years. So I took this possibility to forget cut off ties with my past and try to forget about him.

 

I was transferred to a high school named Heaven’s High School. Nothing much did I know about the school. All I knew it was the only school in the district I had moved in. I hoped I will not be a misfit in that school. And I had to be someone I didn’t want to be. I had to fake everything about myself.

 

So the day will come. I hoped I was ready for it.