08 - School Trip Part 1

The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A school trip? That was the only thing was in Sera’s mind all night long. Sera softly gripped her twin’s hand. It didn’t mean Sera hate vacation or anything but old memories makes her think the trip over and over again. She laid her head on Sehun’s chest, feeling his heartbeat cooing softly until she fell asleep listen to it.

Birds chirping and sun rays inside the room making both of Sehun and Sera woke up at the same time.

“Morning idiot.” They said in sync and laughed at their own silly jokes.

“Are you two done packing? For the trip?” Their mother asked while preparing for their breakfast. Sehun just nodded while Sera starring off the space.

He looked at Sera, trying to read her mind but of course he can’t since he is not a superman. What a true idiot.

They walked together to school while holding hands like usual when suddenly, Sehun gripped Sera’s hand to make her stop from walking futher more.

“Is there anything you want to tell me? I’m holding your hand right now. You could not probably seen those things again right?” Sera chuckled at her twin’s anxious face.

“I’m fine..just thinking about the trip. You know what exactly happened when we were five-” Sera stared into Sehun’s brown eyes while talking. Sehun suddenly cut off and he frowned, “Please don’t mention about it. I feel the cold air around me when I thought about it.”

to be continue....

Author's note : yeah..it's been years since i updated t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter