09 - School Trip Part 2

The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback when Sehun and Sera was still five years old.

“Come on noona! We gonna be late –“ said the little boy with a grin plastered on his face.

The girl just simply nodded and started tying her shoes like her mother teaches her before.

Once they arrived at the camp site near the forest, Sehun and Sera started running around – playing catch with each other. Their giggles twinkling in the air as well their parent’s laughter.

Near the dawn at the time, Sehun noticed something in the wood and being the mischievous kid, he asked Sera to join him explored the woods.

“Don’t worry it’s only gonna be around here. Our parents wouldn’t know.” Oh poor boy wishing he wouldn’t want to see that thing if he knew but then –

“Okay!” Sera with a giddy smile, agreed to followed her twin to went into the woods.

With holding hands, they walked into it and came to see lot of strange tree that they never see at their homes.

Sera then noticed a cabin – an old cabin to be exact and quickly tugged Sehun’s hand to went and see inside the cabin.

Both of them standing beside the window when they heard a painful sobs. Since they only fives, they need to stand on something to make them see what happened inside the cabin. Sehun took a stone for him and Sera.

What they saw were a woman standing in the middle of the cabin and she was crying. They couldn’t see her face because her face was covered with her messy hair. It seems like she didn’t washed her hair for few days already.

There was something on her hand that Sehun noticed and the next thing of what happened –

Sehun quickly covered Sera’s mouth to keep her from screaming out loud as the woman slashed with a piece of broken glass. The blood came out from the woman’s neck before she fell down on the floor.

Sehun took Sera’s hand and ran away from the cabin. Luckily he remember the way back and saw his parents still chatting normally at their tent.

Since then, both of them would avoided any topic of the trip or the forest.

But this time they need to go.

 

Present

As the teacher called his student’s names one by one once they arrived at the camping site of the chosen forest, Sehun looked around while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter