07 - Diary Part 3

The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s not over yet Hun~”Sera turned to Sehun with a grin on her face.Sehun stayed froze at his place as Sera circled him with a scary chuckle.

*She’s not Sera.*Sehun shocked when Sera suddenly cupped his face and muttered something that made him faint.A smirk showed to Sera’s face who changed to unknown women’s face.

Sehun opened his eyes slowly;adjusted to the dim light of that apartment.Wait..apartment? Sehun looked his around and realised he actually at that haunted apartment again.

Soft whisper come out from nowhere,calling his name.Sehun stood as he shouted your name.“SERA !! WHERE ARE YOU ?!!”His eyes can’t see thing much due to the dark room.A scream was heard from the bedroom.

 

“SEHUN !!!”

 

It was Sera’s voice who called his name,made turn to look the direction of the voice.Standing there was Sera with a smirk on her face.

“Sehun-ah~” She said with alluring voice with cold chill slowly creeped into room.

He shooted a disgusting look at her,slowly the smirk turn into frown as she grabbed Sehun’s neck.

 

“I’m getting alone here you know..maybe I should make you be my guest.”

 

Sehun gritted his teeth,showing his annoyed face. “Give me back my sister!”Sera’s face slowly changed to other face.When it turned to a women with a knife her neck slowly dragging her almost see bone leg.

She reply with a smirk when suddenly the real Ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter