03 - Rooftop Part 2

The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She start to run out from her house after heard the news,the news that made her tear slipped from her eyes.It not easy with running alone with few of the ghosts keep block her way.Sera tripped on her foot when a hand suddenly come out and grab it tightly until Sera let out a scream.Blood trickled on her foot but she doesn't care.All she care now is Sehun,her beloved twin.

At the same time,Sehun still stood at the cliff,looking down that many teachers and students keep telling him not to do this.He peeked a little beside him,still keeping his poker face."Why you want me to do this?".The girl smile,a creepy smile with blood full over on her face showing her grin,"I know..you're alone now~No one want you so why did you still alive...?"The girl keep grinned at Sehun,touch his shoulder to push him.Not until Sera reach the rooftop,panting because of the run.Sera eyeing the ghost,"GIVE ME BACK MY BROTHER !!! "The ghost become furious and push Sehun of the building.

Her eyes widened and quickly reached for his hand,"SEHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "SERAAAAAAAA!"Both of their hand connected and that made the girl ghost vanish from the sight.Hugging to each other while whispered to each other,"I love you my brother/sister~".Both body completely throw from the building while keep hugging.

-After a few minutes-

A pair of couple search through all the hospital room,search for Oh Sera and Oh Sehun's tag.They reached at room after couples room from the entrance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter