06 - Diary Part 2

The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun gulped when he saw that words,you started to feel odd and quickly grab his hand. “Hun~maybe it’s better we go out like right now!”.Both of you go straight towards that already open door when suddenly it close with a loud bang.

You let out a yelp while Sehun stay frozen from his place,his adam apple moving up and down showing he’s nervous like you.The lamp flickered many times left both you in only dim light.You keep holding Sehun’s arm tightly and then,you hear something.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

 A teribble screaming voice come out from nowhere at that room.Then it continued with a laugh,at first it was a girly laugh then it changed to a mad man’s laugh.You heard something in the closet and tried open it.Sehun caught your hand and shooked his head signalled a no,but you still want to open it.

You let out a screaming when you opened the closet,a head,a human head roll over your feet.Sehun cursed a little and move the head by his feet to remove from yours.Both of you turned around and  go to the door.Before Sehun open the door,you take slightly peek of your behind.Blood drain from your face and Sehun notice that, “Why Sera?”Your mouth trembled as you point at your behind.Sehun looked and widened his eyes, “Oh !”

The head is gone.

“W-where that thing before?”You nervously looked at Sehun as he reply you back. “I don’t know too Sera!”

Suddenly an eerie laugh come out from behind of you and both of you and Sehun turned to looked it by a headless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter