04 - The Boy

The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Annyeonghaseyo Choi Minho imnida,”He bowed as Sera and Sehun just stared confusedly at him. He continued, “I need your help. “His eyes full of sorrow and desperate. “What kind of help?” Sera asked nicely to him while Sehun stayed silent.

“My sister has just passed away yesterday.I need both of you help my sister to cross the light.”

-The next day-Weekend-

“My sister usually showed up here, in this river.” Minho showed as both of them standing beside a river. Sound of water running swiftly across the river made both of Sera and Sehun got chilled on their body.Sehun eyed the river for a while before take out something from his bag. A rope finally tied between Sera’s and Sehun’s waist so that they can’t separate when enters the river.

At that time, a figure with messy long black hair came out from the surface. She turned to look to her side and dive again into the water. The Twins frozen from their place, not knowing what to do. As they can read each mind, they nodded and Sera started to walk to the place where the black figure has founded.

The figure finally came out to the surface. Sera gulped when she saw the woman’s face is very paled and….yearning. “Excuse me, Are you Choi Minyu? Sister of Choi Minho?” Those questions made the woman turned to look at Sera with expressionless face. Sera keep shut before something keeps pulling her leg down. She screamed and got pulled into water to be greeted by creepy of rotten hands as well the women get pulled down too.

Sehun quickly jumped to the river as he pulled his shirt up revealing that smexy hot body.*A/N:Drool*“SERAAA!!!!”He reached Sera’s hand and Minyu’s hand and pulled them to the river bank.Sehun hugged her body while whispered to her causing she giggled a little.“Don’t do like that to me anymore”.

Sera seemed cannot forget what she saw on that deep river. A few bubble come out from Sera as she can’t take it anymore to hold her oxygen. A face, very creepy face with blood over it faces, eyeless and tried to her with it rotten tongue. She started to lose her breath and saw Minyu got pulled deeper than her. Is like she willingly to die at there and don’t care what happen. Sera tried to reach her hand and success to grip Minyu’s hand.

Minyu started chortled out the water a few minutes later and opened her eyes. Sera and Sehun helped her to stand as Minho runned to her and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter