Chapter Ten

Love Stones

It was now the first day of college for hyojin. Her alarm rang loud enough for her to here the sound of a duck quacking constantly at her ear. She stretched her hand out to turn the alarm off as she raised her body up to do her daily exercises. She streched out her arms from side to side and kicked her legs out. She then did her 10 jumps to make sure that she would grow taller.

After this she called jongup to check on what he was doing for the day. She wanted to see him as they were both going to the same college. She held the phone at her ear and waited for jongup to answer her call.

'hi hyojin! Are you ready for your first day?!' jongup said enthusiastically. 'yeah whatever sure i am' she then replyed as if she was trying to be sarcastic. Jongup then offered to pick hyojin up after school by the front gates. Hyojin accepted and hung up first.

She quickly got dressed up and finished off by putting on a special headband that jongup had gave her for a present. It was green with a tiny bow on top of it. She then checked her appearence in the mirror, making sure she looked presentable for her first day. First impressions are important right? She then skipped out the door grabbing her bag, a sandwich and a small carton of banana milk on her way. Her father had gone to work early as always and would always leave breakfast at the table for her; which was kind of him.

Hyojin POV

I made my way to the bus stop while munching on my sandwich. I could of walked but that would make me late to my first class since im quite a slow walker. The bus came about two minutes after i arrived so i hopped on. The bus was packed full of people but i managed to squeeze through into a corner of the bus.

Typical college students were shouting at there friends as if they couldnt hear eachother while the old grandmas shook their heads over the loud commosion from the disruptive teenagers. Meanwhile, myself, i took the time to finish off my sandwich and banana milk. I got off at the same stop that those noisy college students since we probably go to the same school.

I walked up to the tall black gates of the school and looked around. 'I guess this is it' i thought. All i've ever wanted since i was in busan. The seoul school life. It was finally my opportunity to go for my dream and to show my dad what im made of. He had always thought art was a waste of anyones time, that it wouldnt get you anywhere in life. Well guess what, im going to prove him wrong.

I decided to text jongup to see what his first class was.

-I've got music! you?

-ahh okay, homeroom class woop de doo~ -_-

-aww its okay hyojin-ah just have fun okay? Study well! fighting! I love you x

That last part of the text made my insides squeel of joy, jongup always knows how to brighten up my day doesnt he? I put my phone in my bag and headed for my first class. I had a bit of trouble finding the classroom but finally found it a few minutes later of wandering around. When i stepped in i felt eyes staring as if they immediantly knew that i was someone new. I made my way to the back of the class where there was a spare seat.

All the students were already sat down as class was about to start. The teacher came in and everyone said goodmorning to him. 'please dont make me introduce myself, please dont' i constantly repeated inside of my head. I just didnt really like attention and speaking infront of large amounts of people.

'As you can see we have a new student who has joined us today' the teacher went on. I facepalmed myself and continued to listen to the teacher talking about how glad they were to have me here. But he didnt make me introduce myself so i guess im saved.

I felt a tap on my shoulder during class. 'pssssst' i turned my head around to face her since i knew i was sitting next to a girl. She smiled at me and waved her hand. I smiled back. 'whats your name? Im sooyoung' she whispered from her desk. Her whisper was more like talking so everyone probably heard her. 'hyyoooojinnn' i mouthed trying to slightly whisper. She nodded and went back to her work. I was confused as to why she did that. I thought she was going to carry on the conversation but she didnt sadly.

After class i was hoping to see jongup. But suddenly sooyoung jumped right infront of me, giving me a little jump. 'wanna go grab some snacks before next period?' she said while pointing out to the cafeteria. Before i could even reply to her question she linked her arms into mine and dragged me there. 'w-wait, i need to go to the toilet first.' lies. I just wanted to get away from this girl and go visit jongup, i hadnt seen him for days since we were getting ready for college.

After i finished washing my hands in the toilet i was hoping she'd got tired of waiting and had gone somewhere else. But nope. She was there, waiting for me. I sighed and went over to her. 'wait, can we introduce ourselves properly?' i said. 'ohh yeah sure didnt i tell you my name? im sooyoung, moon sooyoung!' Thats strange, she has the same surname as jongup i thought to myself, but just strugged it off, loads of people have the same surnames. I realized i didnt say anything for a few seconds and that i was glaring into space. 'oh nice to meet you sooyoung! Im hyojin' I politely said.

Soon after me and sooyoung grabbed our snacks from the cafeteria and she offered to take me around the school. We sat down at a bench near our next class. We were mostly in the same classes together which is good enough for me. We sat down and chatted about ourselves, just getting to know eachother more. Funnily enough, we actually have a lot in common! The school bell rang and it was time to go to our next class, english. I wondered where jongup was, i wanted to see him badly. I guess i just have to wait till the end of the day.


Your classes for the day were all finished. And finally you were going to see jongup. You hurried away to the front gates, maybe you could give him a surprise so you were determined to get there first. But as you were speedily walking you saw two figures hugging eachother. You squinted your eyes. Your legs stopped moving. You just stood there confused about what you were seeing.

A/N woo updated! Sorry if this chapter is very boring, i have no idea where its going but im trying otl. Please do comment guys! I want to know what you think of the story so far.. Should i end it soon?

Anyway subscribe&comment!^^