Staying with the boys

The woman in the shack

 

 TaeHee was sitting on her small creaky bed packing some of the things she thought necessary. She packed a handful of berries, a jug of cold fresh water from the nearby river, some of the bread Rosa somehow makes, and the blanket that was covering her from the harsh rain when she had first arrived here. TaeHee quickly got off her bed and flung her bag full of stuff on her back. She peeked out of the window to the front yard, seeing that Rosa was still fixing the garden, TaeHee snuck to the back of the shack and slipped out the door. She decided to take the long way around so Rosa wouldn’t have seen her, and started to look for where Ren had gone.

 

TaeHee had been walking for about three hours now, and there was still no sign of Ren. “Aron?! Where are you?!” TaeHee’s head shot up and a big smile formed on her face as she ran to the voice. Ren turned around hoping it was Aaron, but was quite disappointed to see that it was TaeHee. “what are you doing here?” He said, a hint of tiredness in his words. TaeHee smiled and pointed to him flailing her hand. “Me? Are you following me?” Eying her he took a step closer. TaeHee nodded furiously and her smile grew. Ren rolled his eyes and sighed. “Do you wanna come with me or something?” TaeHee rolled her eyes back in a mocking way, and again nodded. “Fine but I don’t want you to-“ Ren was interrupted by a faint voice calling his name. “Ren.” Ren’s eyes widened and a huge smile came to his lips. It was Aron and the rest of the members.

 

It had been around two hours until all of them finally got out of there, and none until now noticed that there was a girl with them. “Woah who is this?” one of them asked. TaeHee looked over to Ren hoping he would tell them she didn’t speak. “She can’t talk Baekho.” Ren said, almost like he read her mind. “Her name is TaeHee.” Ren said, and started to walk somewhere. “ Oh? Hello TaeHee.” Baekho smiled at her and waved his hand. He then pointed to each of the members and told her there names. “That’s JR, and that’s Aron, and that’s Minhyun. I’m Baekho.” He finished and smiled. “do you have a place to stay?” Asked Minhyun peeking over Baekho’s shoulder. TaeHee shook her head and then lowered it to ground in embarrassment. The four boys huddled together and started to think of something. JR walked over to TaeHee and smiled. “would you like you stay with us?” He asked softly. TaeHee blushed unknowingly and nodded. Ren over heard that she was going to stay, and his eyes widened. ‘She was going to stay with them?!’ He thought to himself. 

 

 

(Hopefully this chapter makes up for the last OTL I hope you like it~ Dont forget to comment and subscribe~ The people who already did... I love you guis ;3; <3)