Whose Room?

The woman in the shack

 

“Ren hurry up! We’re leaving now.” Aron yelled to ren who was now coming toward them with a very displeased face. Ren glared at Taehee which caused her to lower her head avoiding eye contact. “Dude whats up with you?” JR asked curious as to why Ren was acting so strange. “Nothing’s wrong.” Ren replied and linked arms with Baekho. Tilting his head, JR watched as Ren skipped off with Baekho, but then shook his head and turned to Taehee. “you coming?” He said with a smile, which Taehee replied to with a nod.

 

Once JR and Taehee arrived at the dorm, the rest of the boys had been already there. JR walked over to Aron and started talking about where Taehee would be sleeping. “What about one of our rooms?” Aron suggested, and JR nodded turning to the members that were lazed around the couch and floor. “Anyone in favor of giving up their room for a while say something.” All of them looked at each other and never said a word. “Common guys. Taehee doesn’t have a place to stay, and she can’t sleep on the couch.” Aron said and looked at each one of them. “Why not? She’s not that special anyway.” Ren stated and rolled his eyes. JR glared at Ren and was about to scold him when a small smile formed on his face. “Is that so Ren? Well I guess you volunteered sense you said something.” JR smirked and Ren’s eyes widened. “What? I never said I wanted to give up my room to that.” He shouted and flicked his hand in Taehee’s direction. “You know what? She’ll stay in my room then. None of you are nice enough to give up your room for her so I will.” Aron shouted and got up. He started walking to Taehee and grabbed her hand leading her to his room. Taehee was feeling pretty bad right about now and wished she didn’t cause such a fuss, but as much as she wanted to apologies she couldn’t. Aron showed Taehee her new room and took out some clothes for him for the night, and left the room. Everyone was in bed around now, but JR was still sitting on the couch. Tapping JR on the shoulder Aron sighed with a tired smile. “ Hey, go to bed alright? I don’t want to have to scold you.” JR got up and bowed slowly making his way to his room, but stopped midway and turned around. “ Thanks for letting her stay in your room.” Smiling he turned back around and went to his room leaving Aron alone in the living room. “Yea.” Aron sighed and lid down on the couch covering himself with an extra blanket, closing his eyes to sleep.