Quickness

The woman in the shack

 

TaeHee was standing with her ear close to the small door trying to see if Ren was on the other side, and sure enough she could hear him talking. “First Aaron makes get his stupid ring he threw in the woods, and then I meet this stupid girl that can’t even talk, and now i’m stuck in this stupid shack with a stupid old woman and a stupid little girl.” TaeHee’s cheeks puffed and for the first time years she felt a little angry. She heard Ren shift closer to the door and jumped when he slammed it open. Ren looked down to the floor where she was laying and scoffed. “ What are you looking at?” As much as TaeHee wanted to fight back and say something, she couldn’t. She raised herself of the floor and was about to give him a stern look, but was instead confronted with an old face full with wrinkles. “TaeHee. What did I tell you?” She shouted and turned to Ren continuing to yell. “ You leave now! TaeHee go to your room.” TaeHee watched as Ren turned furiously to the front door without saying a word. “ I wouldn’t want to stay with a stupid old hag anyway.” He yelled when he got the door, slamming it shut on his way out. Rosa glared at TaeHee and started walking to the door Ren just went through. “I’m going to fix the garden. I’ll deal with you later.” She mumbled the last bit slamming the door as Ren previously did. It had all happened too fast for TaeHee to completely understand what just happened, but in all of the quickness she had an idea.

 

 

(Sorry for the short chapter. It just seemed good to stop it here XD The next chapter will be soon~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe.)