The Boy

The woman in the shack

 

Now being fifteen, TaeHee was allowed to leave the shack but only to get water from the lake that was close by, fix the garden, or go for small walks in the woods. (close to the house though) She was aimlessly wandering around the forest, which she knew quite well by now, and spotted something farther in the distance. She knew better then to wonder on what it could be, and was told to stay away from strange things, but she walked closer to the thing anyway. Getting closer to what seemed to be more of a human figure, she paused and stared at it. From far away it looked like a girl with short dark brown hair and a very flat chest, and TaeHee tilted her head confused as to why her chest was flat. This had been the first time TaeHee was confused ever sense she was younger, but she couldn’t help it this time, and it seemed almost like something was compelling her to get closer to the girl. Getting closer she noticed that it wasn’t a girl, but a guy. She started to wonder how a guy could look as pretty- no prettier than a girl, and cocked her head sideways staring at his pretty, yet expressionless face. He must have caught her staring at him, because he walked over to her and bowed his head. ‘’Hello, I’m looking for a way out of here. Do you know how to find the rest of Seoul?’’ He asked, face still lacking emotion. She never spoke and just stared at him with a confused expression. ‘’hello? Can you even speak?’’ He asked getting a little annoyed at the fact that she wasn’t talking. She thought about it for a second and then shook her head. He sighed and stuck out his hand. ‘’ My name is Minki by the way… Ren for short.’’ His lip curled up a little on one side but then quickly went back to the same strait line. TaeHee looked at his hand tilting her head, and then looked back at the shack that was still insight. Looking at Ren, she motioned him to follow her, and he did.

 

Rosa was in the garden humming as she was watering her anemones flowers. She sighed and looked up seeing TaeHee coming back from her walk, but what shocked Rosa was that there was a boy following her. “TaeHee! Come over here right now and get away from that boy!’’ She yelled in a panic toward TaeHee. TaeHee jumped and sprinted over to Rosa watching what she would do next. Ren walked up to Rosa and bowed. ‘’Hello. I was wondering if you knew how to get out of the forest? I’m kinda lost.’’ Rosa eyed the boy and turned to push TaeHee into the shack.’’ TaeHee you stay in the house while I talk to this thing.’’ She spat, and Ren’s face became both disappointed and curious. When in the shack, TaeHee looked out one of the old rickety windows trying to listen to their conversation. The only thing she heard was ‘You can stay here, but only for one night.’ and ‘Go near her again, and you will never get out of here.’ And with that a smile formed on TaeHee’s face. ‘He is going to stay?’ She thought happily. ‘for once there was going to be someone other then a female here.’

 

 

Sorry i haven't updated this in a while. o3o I hope you like this chapter~ And don't forget to subcribe and comment~ <3 }