Project Emotion in Full Motion

Ppyong! Straight to My Heart

Yuki is blue, Lily is purple, Hyori, Kris, Manager, Taemin in orange, Maari, Sam, and the like highlighted words are in English. ^_______^ Enjoy! Super Long chapter!


A week after Yuki’s birthday:
K.O headed on over to SM in order to practice. Also today they had to take their language lessons as well.

Yuki didn’t sleep a wink last night. *Soo...this means Chanyeol’s off limits???*
“Gwenchana??”
Yuki put on a fake smile, “Mmm! ^^”
*Pabo:(*
Manager walks in as hyper as usual! “Annyeong! Everyone but Yuki and Sam are to head on over to the CEO’s office!^^ Once they come back you two have to go as well...I wonder why though???”
She leads the three girls out of the room, “Go to the language teachers in the meantime^^”
“Ne!” “Ne!”
SM gives you the choice of learning Chinese, Japanese, or English.
Yuki can already speak English fluently, since she lived in the states, of course, she’s kept it a secret up til now.
Sam on the other hand chose to learn Japanese, so she has to go to another teacher, while Yuki is learning Chinese.
 

It’s been 20 minutes and Yuki’s been studying pretty hard, but is still having lots of trouble! (This is her 4th language after all, did I ever mention she speaks Spanish too! More on that later^^)
 

...

“Ugh!” Bangs her head against the table. /(@.@)/
She hears the chair right next to her be pulled out, “Kris, what do you want??” Turns to face him with her head still laying on the table >.>
“How’d you know it was me without lifting your head?!”
Turns her head away from him, “You’re the only person who creeps up on others.”
“Pfft! I don’t, only to you do I seem like a creep. And here I was going to help you with your Chinese <.<”
Yuki’s head shot up! She was holding Kris’s hand in hers with big, puppy eyes, O.O “Jincha?!?”
“Mm.” Kris quickly releases his hands from her grip.
*That was...tugs at his collar...too cuteO.O* *gulp*
 

Meanwhile...in the CEO’s office:

“All of you must not let the Exo members find out about Project:Emotion, understood?”
“Ne!” “Ne!” “Ne.”
“Umm, are we really going to have to hurt them in the end???” ^^;
“That depends. No one is going to make you break up with them, it’ll be up to you in the end.”
Relief spread across their faces.
“Either choose their hearts or your dreams>;)”
@o@ @o@ @o@ @o@
“Dismissed.”
The three walked out of the office sulking with their heads hung low.
This was the first the manager had ever heard of this project! *Omo! What if he does this to Yuki and Sam as well?!?!*
 

The three girls walked back to find Kris trying to teach Yuki, but the dragon isn’t that good of a teacher.

They all just stood idly at the door for a bit, observing the two :)

“No! Sound it out...” Pinching between his eyes out of frustration.
“You’re a y teacher :P”
Kris gives her a death glare >.>
“Me?! Are you sure it’s not that you’re an idiot?!”
Yuki stands up and slams her hands on the table. <.<
“Hey! That was uncalled for! Would an idiot know three languages?!”

Both ended up just sticking out their tongues at one another, “Haha!”
Kris and Yuki both look over at the door shocked. O.O O.O
“You two! Are so frijjin adorable!!! BUT! Yuki, CEO wants to see you.”
“Ah, ne.”
Yuki puts her notebooks into a pile, “Bye!”
“Hmph!” walks out the door.
 

Outside of the SM building:

“M! Countdown presents,” Taemin looks over at Woohyun.
“Epik High!”
*I can’t believe out of all people, it had to be him. :I”
They all get to take a 5 minute break...
“Soo...Taemin I hear that you have a crush on Lily??” >.>
O.O “Huh? Who told you that???”
“Key.^^ So do you?”
“Umm, ne.”
“Well then I guess you’re my rival now.” He offers a handshake, Taemin gladly takes it, “Seems like it!>.>”
“May the best man win her heart.<.<” Both start to have a death grip battle with innocent and smiles on their faces, as if nothing was wrong.

 

*What hell awaits?!* >.> Yuki glared at the CEO’s office door.
“Haha.” ^^
Yuki barely noticed that Sam was standing right next to her, “What????”
“Nothing, c’mon let’s go hear from the fortune teller!>;)”Pulls Yuki into the CEO’s office.

“If you haven’t noticed the two of you are the special cases when it comes down to Project: Emotion.”

*gulp*
“Sam since you have a boyfriend and is a condition under your contract. You’re free to go!”

“Ne. Then why was I even asked to come here in the first place??”
>.> “Nevermind! Mianhane!” Sam bows and dashes out.
o.O
“Yuki as leader you are only to focus on acting as such, understood?”
“Ne. But sir,” CEO raises an eyebrow, “why are you continuing with this project?? I mean it seems completely unorthodox, and only distracts your idols...”
“Is this because you aren’t involved?”
“What?! No! I’m just sta-”
“Stop. You are right, it is a distraction. But. Would you also ruin Chanyeol’s chance of renewing his contract?”
Yuki stands up, “He has like a ten year contract>.>”
“<.< WHICH can be terminated in one day IF he is found dating.”
“You’re giving him the permission to date Maari, though.”
“Exactly. Not you. I understand he has feelings for you, but you are not allowed to date.”
“Fine with me, but don’t whine when this stupid ‘project’ backlashes.”Yuki stomps out of the room.
“That habit must run in the family. Even so, I promised  her to keep an eye on you.”
Yuki leaned against the wall in the dance studio, running her hand through her hair out of frustration. *! That’s gonna come back and haunt me:I*
Creek...

Yuki heard the door begin to open and hid behind the speakers.

“Look we can eat in here!^^”
*Oh its just Maari. Phew!* Yuki was seconds away from revealing herself
“Ok then^^ but why by ourselves????” *What is he doing here?!*
“It’s cuz I have to tell you something super important! Ok?”
“Sure.”
Chanyeol sits down on the floor across from Maari. She starts to take off the lids off the side dishes and makes small conversation.

“Ah! I forgot the chopsticks! I’m gonna go get some from the cafeteria.”  Maari dashes out of the room, leaving Chanyeol sitting there.

Chanyeol decides to look around. (Okay this is like K.O’s personal dance studio, just imagine it lol). On the wall there’s a bulletin where the girls have started to put pictures and words of encouragement. Chanyeol walks over to it, “Hehe, this must’ve been Yuki:)”
*Hmmm ^_____^*
 

Meanwhile Lily was eating lunch by herself today, since Yuki disappeared after meeting with the CEO.

*This is so boring!*
Lily reaches into her pocket to find a crumpled piece of paper.

*AH! Taemin’s letter!*
She flattens it out:
Lily I would love to hangout sometime.
How about this Saturday???? We can call it a date, ne????
^______________^

“For Krisus sake!!!! Omo! What if Taemin thought I stood him up????!”
Everyone in the cafeteria just look at her like she’s crazy.
Lily starts to bow and apologize. *How could I have forgotten????*
 

...

*What’s taking Maari so long???* Chanyeol is already heading towards the door when Maari bumps into him! And falls on top of him! Causing an unmistakable kiss!

*What was that?!* Yuki stands up to see Maari on top of Chanyeol lips locked.
O.O “Uh...” The door also happened to reveal a very unhappy dragon, “Sorry to interrupt your little makeout session,” Chanyeol pushes Maari off of him and Kris walks towards Yuki’s direction, “Don’t get up on my account, I’m just here for Yuki. >:I”
*Yuki?!?!* *Omo!*
Grabs Yuki’s wrist and drags her out of the room.
*Wow, I should’ve known, Maari’s the better package.:/*
“Ya!” Yuki looked up dazed, she hadn’t noticed that Kris even dragged her away from the SM building. “Hm??”
“Stop crying>.>” “Huh?” Yuki touches her cheeks. *They’re wetO.O*
“Hey! You don’t tell someone to stop crying!”
*Crap. That’s not how I meant it.*
Yuki just places her head on his chest and sniffles ever so often.
Kris pats her head reassuringly and hugs her. “Yuki. Please stop crying.”
He lets her go and smushes her face together. “Hey!”
“Haha, you wanna become an idol yet you can’t even control your feelings about a guy!”
>.> “You wanna fight?!?”
“Gladly! ;)” Kris flicks her forehead which leads to Yuki chasing him down for revenge for the next ten minutes.
They both sit down in the grass next to one another.
“Thank You^^”
Kris just looks up at the sky. Yuki stares at him for a bit, *Seriously you’re always there.*
Yuki looks up at the sky as well, “Creep ^^”
“Hey! For calling me a creep I get a favor!>.>”
“Fine. Mr. Dragon what may your favor be?? Haha”
“Close your eyes...”
“Ok!” Yuki shuts her eyes, “Now wha-”
His lips pressed against hers. And weirdly she didn’t push him away...AT FIRST!

“What the hell are you doing?!”
Kris just brings his hand to his lips and smirks, “Ha, you kissed me back:)”
“Look! The first time I let you off cuz you were drunk! But now!”
“I wasn’t drunk.”
“What!?!”
Kris leans towards her once again. An inch left between their lips, Yuki covers with her hands as a mode of defense.
Kris stands up and faces Yuki, who is still sitting on the ground stunned.
“Yuki, I like you. But I don’t think we can date yet.” Kris crouches and whispers tickling Yuki’s ear, “I will definitely win you over;)” He just gets up and walks away.
O.O *What the heck just happened??????????*


Lmfao This had me Rolling like a buffalo!!!!! Anyways subscribe and comment! I need opinions cuz I'm just winging it lol^_____^

     

   



Oh and this was me after finishing this evil chapter: