Don't I know You??

Ppyong! Straight to My Heart

 

4:05 am California, USA

Yuki: *yawn* "why are we up so ear ~ly???" 0.O

Lily was jumping up and down, being a complete jitterbug. "Cuz we finally became trainees!! Eeeh! Haha"

Yuki: "Dude you need to calm down and shut up" >.> pulls Lily down by her arm and sits her down. Even though she was just as excited! Hehe A small grin was planted while she thought of all the possible scenarios of how she would run into Shinee.^^

Who knew they'd one day be in the middle of LAX,  with all their belongings ready to get on a plane, Flight 385, destination Seoul, South Korea. ^^

 

SM Building:

The chauffeurs dropped them off in the front.  They walked in and  immediately were sent to the CEO’S office. The second they walked in he introduced their manager and  their future group members. The group is temporarily named K.O., until their actual debut. He introduced and dismissed just  as quick.  All of them walked out awkwardly, and started to introduce themselves one by one.

Yuki’s POV:

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m your manager, you can call me Noona!” said the  hyper girl with  purple eyes.

*Wait, isn’t it Unni?????*

Girl to her left that’s as tall as a giraffe! “Annyeonghaseyo, Hyori-imnida. I’m the visual. “

Last to introduce herself was this doll like blonde girl. *Omo, she’s pretty.* “Annyeong, I’m Maari and I’m the main vocalist.”

We introduced ourselves and they led us back to the dorms. Noona helped us unpack and get settled. She handed us our schedules, “Ok, since you guys are new. We’re gonna give you two days to mess around and get to sightsee. Enjoy it! I don’t know when you guys will be able to have free time again, probably until you debut. So have fun! I’ll see you in two days at the SM building at 5AM sharp. Annyeong!” She bolted out like lightning!

Next Day: Fun Day 1

Lily and I woke up at six in the morning! Man if my parents could see us now! ^^ Hehe Actually , since we were hyped on the fact of becoming trainees, we both decided to check out the sm building. *Hoping to run into Shinee* ← with other motives of course!^^ We actually walked around for an hour or so and didn’t see Shinee anywhere!

Then, mphm! “Mianhane!” I said without looking up and bowing. Then I heard a familiar voice, “ It’s alright!^^ Wait----” He grabbed my shoulders lightly and made me stand up straight. “---You’re --” I interrupted, “No one, no one” panicking and bowing like a maniac before  grabbing Lily by the wrist and running out of the building.

Both of us were panting like crazy. In unison, “He remembers!”

Me: “There’s no way, I mean---”

Interrupted by seeing him walking towards the buildings opening with a death glare .