An unpleasant surprise

Ikemen Desu Ne?

“That’s absurd Hiroto-san!”

“I was just joking, demo... you really look beautiful. Why can't you be a girl for a day.” Hiroto pouted.

"Ah ah, eh. HIROTO-SAN!!! Yameroo!!" Yui said making sure she didnt melt from his cute pout.

"I know, I know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone came out from the store, and Hiroto made a promise.

“Gomen ne Yui, me and Nao-san has to go now. I will send you a gift on your birthday. Promise.”

“Ehh? Arigatou!” Yui smiled brightly as both of them pinky promised. Nao and Hiroto left with a pat on her head and a wave at the rest of the members. Yui stood there lost in her dream world watching the two of them leave until Byou hung his arm on her shoulder.

“Maa, we still have an hour left till shops close. We should buy some clothes now!”

“Ah, hai! Iku iku!!!” Yui said as she sped off to the Civarize 109 men’s store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The members came home after a restless shopping and lazed on the sofa.

“Aaaaah..” Yui stretched as she gave all her energy out and fell on to a certain person’s arms. It was comfy, and it was the one and only Rui.

“Ahem! Ahh! Ahhem! Let’s go change and sleep.” Byou let a fake cough out and the members hastened to their rooms and him and Yui walked together to their room.

Yui took out her pyjamas and entered the toilet but was stopped by Byou.

“Why do you always go to the toilet?”

“Ehh? That’s because I don’t like changing in front of other people.” Yui shyly entered the bathroom.

A minute later Yui came out to see Byou topless on the bed. He looked quite intimidating in her eyes. Nevertheless, she lied down on the bed at the very furthest.

“AAAHH!!!”  Yui screamed in shock as Byou tightly held her waist.

“What are you surprised for? You are gonna fall at this rate.” Byou said.

“IYAADAHAYOOO!!!” Yui rebelled.

“Demo, I do this with Jin too. So you should be okay with it too.”

“DEMO.I.CAN’T.BREATHE.AH!”

“Ah, gomen gomen.” Byou said embarrassed as he turned to the other side of the bed facing the wall. ‘Aaah, shimattaaa… ‘

Just like that the night passed and finally day broke.

“DING DANG DONG!!!” The loud bell shook the house as all the members except for Yui woke up.

“Merry Kurii!!!!” Jin’s voice echoed down the hallway as he went to have breakfast made by Kazuki.

“Someone should wake Yui up.” The lazy bum Rui said as he sipped some coffee.

“I think we all should go and wake him up.” Jin suggested as he didn’t want to be the only one.

“Oh. That’s a good idea. Ikuzo!”

The members slowly opened the door slightly and peaked in to the room to see if Yui was awak, but she was still in her beauty sleep.

The entered the room tip toeing and Jin tried waking her up first.

“Yui! Don’t you wanna see the snow? Wakey wakey!”

“That isn’t gonna wake her up, this is how its done.” Rui pushed Jin away as he bent down to her ears.

“YUIIII!!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!! HAYAKU OKITEE!!”

“Mhm, iyandhiwxbdvbufguku.” Yui covered her ears and turned to the opposite direction.

“Eh?”

“Ahahaha! Kawaii…” Manabu kind of revealed his feelings and the members .

“Why don’t you try Manabu-kun?” Jin suggested.

“Ah, hai..”

He slowly pulled the quilt down, “ Yui!, I’m sure you are feeling cold! Remember you have the first live with us tomorrow? Hayaku okite!”

“You sound like a loving brother.” Byou mentioned.

“..Eh?” Manabu froze as he himself knew he was her real brother.

“He is my room-mate, so I am surely gonna wake him up.” Byou said as he jumped onto the bed and tightly hugged Yui while she was under the quilt and started tickling her.

“OI! LET ME SLEEP!!” Yui shouted hoarsely whilst her eyes were closed. Byou was once again bummed and Jin giggled at a corner upon hearing her say that

“You guys just don’t know how to wake him up. Let me show you how a real man does it.” Kazuki said as he walked past the members.

“Oooh.” Said Jin anticipating what the Kazuki had prepared to do.

Kazuki pulled the quilt till her face was not hidden, and as he slowly bent down and gave a kiss on the forehead, Yui shot up.

“Ohayou!” Yui awkwardly said as she made her way to the bathroom while being startled.

“Not fair!” Rui whined.

“Ehehe.” Kazuki laughed as he made his way to the dining room.

Byou kept tapping his food on the floor with his arms crossed and lips pouting. ‘Nande..Cuddling is sure enough to wake her up!’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone finished their breakfast, and went straight to the sitting room. Jin switched on the TV and jumped on to Byou’s lap.

“ITTE OMAE!!”

“Nande?”

Yui laughed seeing them start a little argument. It wasn’t a while later that her phone rang. It was her uncle Iwammoto. She answered the call happily remembering that she had forgotten completely to call him.

She walked in to the backyard , “ Moshi mosh!!”

“Oh Yui, how have you been? How are things? Did anyone do anything or say anything?” Her worried uncle asked.

“Iie iie, everythings just fine.”

“Hows your br..ah, hows Manabu doing?”

“He… is recovering just fine. Either way or so, it will recover in a few months time.”

“Sou sou, ah, I have to go now. Will call you sometime later. Bye.”

“Ah hai, bye!”

Yui hung up the phone and she turned around to face Manabu.

“Ah!”

“Why are you shocked to see me. Did you say something bad about me?” Manabu raised one eyebrow and laughed.

“Iie iie iie iie iie!! Our manager called me, and he asked me how you were and I told him that you were recovering just fine.”

“Oh, I see then. The snow looks really pretty ne?”

“AHH!!!”

“Nani?”

Yui didn’t budge a bit as she stared at the whole backyard.

“I COMPLETELY FORGOT OMG ITS WINTER!!! MERYY KURRIIIII!!!!AHA!!”

Manabu stood there enjoying the sight of seeing his little sister enjoying the snow as if it was her first snow.

“What’s with the noise?” Kazuki said as he came out along with the rest of the members.

“Tsamuiiii!” Jin said as he rubbed his hands.

“Yui seems to be enjoying a lot ne?”

“Ah, hai.” Manabu answered Kazuki.

While the members were watching Yui enjoying the snow as if they were her dad, the bell rang.

“Oh, I will get it.” Yui said as she merrily walked hopping and opened the door to see someone she saw a few days ago. Her cheerful smile turned upside down and Manabu’s breathe got deeper and deeper getting a really bad feeling.

“Yo. Sashiburi. This is a nice house. More like a big mansion. Missed me?”

…………

It was Yuuto.