Beginning of a dilemma?

Ikemen Desu Ne?

 

“Yoooooo!”

A porcelain white skin tone, with the eyes and lips almost similar to a line was the one and only Akihibara god, Nao. He was together with his fellow band mate Hiroto who had fluffy blonde hair which kept getting blown away a little by the night breeze.

“What brings you here?” Hiroto turned around to face the band.

“Oh! We were just shopping for winter clothes!” Yui answered excitedly.

“Someone seems excited.” Byou mumbled.

“Ohh! Ohh is someone jealous?” Rui poked Byou.

“Urusai!”

“Maa maa, lets all shop together as the both of us are also shopping for winter clothes. I’m paying for Hiroto, so he tagged along with me.” Nao said with a sparkle in his eyes, after all a tour in Akihibara by the god was worth a while.

“Ehehe, then why don’t you pay for us too?” The cunning Jin whispered.

“EEEEHHH?? Then I will be bankrupt at that rate.”

“Just kidding!”

The seven guys hit the streets of Akihibara laughing along the way and enjoying themselves except for one who seemed quite jealous of the outcome of tagging along with the two from Alice Nine. Hiroto had his arms over Yui’s shoulder and he kept telling Yui to buy something she really wanted and that he’d pay for her. Yui was head over heels for Hiroto, her first love, her first inspiration to make her play the guitar so of course she accepted the offer wisely. Byou watched the lovey-dovey couple from behind, but couldn’t take it any longer that he grabbed Yui away from Hiroto and said, “Ne Yui, buy ANYTHING you want and I’d pay for you.”

Yui glowered at Byou who was jealous for no good. It kind of pricked Byou’s heart that he looked away. Yui ran back and joined arms with Hiroto and pointed at a couple t-shirt that she wanted to buy.

“A COUPLE T-SHIRT??!!???” Byou gasped as the rest of the members giggled away seeing the poor jealous man.

“Ne Yui, do you have a girlfriend?” It striked Yui that she remembered in a flash that she was supposed to be a ‘man’.

“Eh? Ah! Of course. Aren’t I handsome enough?” Yui stuttered.

“Hehe, what so nervous for? Do you really REALLY want that?”

“Iie, I can afford it on my own.”

“Hmm, then I will choose for you!” Hiroto replied huskily with a smirk and dragged Yui to a small clothes store which had female clothing.

‘.’ Manabu raced along from the very end of the street seeing them enter the store and the rest of the members joined in feeling curious while Byou was walking as if he was climbing a mountain having the weight of the world on his shoulders.

The store was filled with many clothes of the latest trends as well as for winter. Hiroto forced Yui to wear some clothes he chose by himself.

‘Does he know she is a girl?’ Manabu thought.

“Oi, I am not a girl!!”

“The more you deny makes you be one?” Hiroto softly whispered in to Yui’s ears which made her feel her adrenaline moving up her spine.

She entered the fitting room and came out dressed in a mini skirt, turtleneck sweater, a crimson winter jacket, stockings and a cute knee-length boot.

Everyone was in a daze, even the assistants in the shop whispering ‘ Omg, he could have been such a beautiful girl..’ Manabu felt his heart beat getting faster seeing his little sister in front of his eyes looking so beautiful like how she should be. Byou’s soul went flying away as he stood alomost pale by Yui looking so cute, smart, beautiful, pretty and who knows what. Jin kept hitting his head or pinching himself ‘ He is a guy, he is a guy!!’ Kazuki smiled at her gently while Rui took a picture of her.

“Wow, you look really beautiful, why don’t you dress like this one day, and I will take you out for a date.” Hiroto said smirking.

“Ara, ara!! What will happen to poor Shou-kun?” Nao said being his playful self.

Seeing the look on Hiroto’s eyes, Yui kept thinking whether he knew that she was a girl. His smirk like smile never disappeared. It hit Yui the fact that a while ago, she tripped and almost fell until Hiroto got a hold of her. It was like a tight hug since a car passed by and Hiroto guarded her.

Byou finally remembered the event that took place a few days ago. He remembered that Yui was actually a girl as he wondered why he was so confused about his feelings towards her and why it was so different compared to his feelings towards Jin. Moving on to Kazuki, who also knew she was a girl ever since the first day when he saw her changing but kept quiet knowing there must have been a reason.

Is it the starting of a “love square”, how will the clueless remaining two members react when they find out the truth? How will Yui react? How will her brother save her? Is this a start of a dilemma?