Tears don't last long when you know someones there for you....

Ikemen Desu Ne?

Tears flooded as Yui kept the tray which had the cup of tea on the floor infront of the doorstep of Manabu’s room and ran away to go to her room since she wanted to be alone for a while.

“Ah, Yui?”

“Did he yell at you?”

Questions started coming out of Kazuki and Rui’s mind as they saw Yui pass by while Byou kept quite.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yui shut the door close and sat down on the floor next to the bed.

“Nande? How come I never knew this.”

She seemed to have been feeling betrayed at this very moment.  Tears were overflowing from that sudden shock she heard. She kept thinking how come no one told her this before.

Just before she could cry for any longer, there was a knock on the door.

“May I come in?”

“Hai.” Yui answered wiping off her tears.

It was Byou. He walked towards her and sat down right beside her. Yui couldn’t help but tears still kept falling. Byou reached out for her face and wiped her tear away.

“Yui, whatever the reason is, just know that I am there, you can cry and let everything out, you can lean on me.”

With those words being said, Byou pulled her towards him from his right arm and comforted her from his left.

Behind them, Kazuki was about to approach Yui before Byou, but seeing Byou comfort her, he had no choice but to go back to the sitting room no matter how much he may have wanted to comfort her.

“Arigatou…..Byou-san.”

“No need to call me Byou-san, from now onwards call me just Byou.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the first main room, Manabu was also in a shock that nearly made his phone to drop. He was all teared up too.

“What…is just happening?”

He wiped off his tears and wanted to go get a drink to freshen his mind. Just when he opened his door, he saw the tray which Yui kept before. He didn’t know who it was, but in the end he drank the green tea and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

"Minna!! Get ready for HeyX3, we have an hour left!!!" As usual Jin was excited, spreading the schedule around the house, jumping with joy. After all, it was the first time that SCREW gets to be on the show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their schedule for Heyx3 began at around 5. There were new faces as well as the ones Yui already knew.

"Ah, the new guitarist for SCREW eh?"

Yui turned around and bumped on to the chest of the vocalist, Hyde from L'arc en ciel.

"Woahh!! Hyde-san. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu."

"Hai.. Goodluck ne Yui?" Hyde left with a wink and a smile as his manager called him.

'Woh!!! Hyde-san knows my name!'

As Yui was making her way back to the make-up room, she met up with one of the gods in Jrock.

'Hey Jesus!' Excitement filled Yui as she saw her senpais, The GazettE.

"Oh, you are Yui right? The temporary guitarist for SCREW?"

"Haiii, you are right!" Yui smiled brightly and her senpais knew that she was really happy to see them.

"Yui-kun, good luck ne?" Kai and Aoi looked at each other since they spoke at the same time.

"Jinx man!" Ruki commented.

"Lol." Reita added.

The Gazette left to where ever they were off to with a tight hug to Yui wishing good luck and the guitarist, Uruha had burst in to laughter  knowing that Yui can only come upto his hip length.

Soon as she entered the make-up room she noticed the SCREW members sitting at one end. Manabu was also going to be in the show together with the rest. After all, he is still a member of SCREW.

Yui felt like fainting as she so KAT-TUN sitting in the corner where she was at and Kame was already getting his make-up done.

'He is still a beauty without make-up!! Kyaa Kame!!!'

Byou approached Yui and hugged her shoulder, " Come on, you need to get your make-up done."

"Hai!!"

Yui was already full with feels. Seeing all her ichibans which she always saw infront of the computer or T.V screen, right infront of her eyes.

The HeyX3 show of the day, had guests, KAT-TUN, L'arc en ciel, SCREW, Koda Kumi, y Zone, bump.y and some newcomers. The atmosphere was fun and filled with laughter. A special appearance was made by Alice Nine after a long time, with their new single DAYBREAK. Yui felt as she was going to die any moment soon. DAYBREAK.....finally released!

Afterwards when the show had ended, the hosts of the show, Downtown comedy due treated the guests with a nice dinner around at 8, in the backstage. The comedy duo never failed to make everyone laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 9:13 PM, and since the next day was going to be winter, the members went shopping as soon as the HeyX3 schedule ended.

“Ooooooh I want this!!! I will be your Santa girl.” Jin was trying hard to brighten up the mood.

“Urusai!” Byou said coldy.

Akihabara was lightened up just like usual as if there was a festival going on.

“Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!”

The members turned around to the familiar voice.

“EHHH!!!” Yui brightened up in seeing the person. Who was he?