He shouldn't have....

Ikemen Desu Ne?

 

“Mendokse!” He was already in a drunken state, driving the car when he shouldn’t have. Everything appeared so blurry and he kept rubbing his eyes thinking that the image infront of him was going to get clearer any moment. But no, it didn’t.
 
Car horns grew louder, he could already see a bright light which was even brighter than the sun approaching him. The light grew bigger as his engines drove the car further.
 
“Nanda kore?” As he realized what was to happen, he tried to pull the break and stop the car. Unfortunately, he was already going at such a speed that he couldn’t get hold of the engine and stop it. In the end, the car slightly crashed with another car which did a quick turn to get rid of a collision and his car had already…
 
People gathered around and gasped as they noticed whose car had crashed with the metallic fence which divided the road. Many started taking pictures and some took videos while others texted and called. Aren’t they stupid to not call the ambulance?
 
A guy with black hair and red streaks, his bangs covered half of his eyes was walking alongside the road when he suddenly noticed the pearl white car which had crashed.
 
“Ah..Ma..” He groaned as he ran towards the car and asked someone to quickly call the ambulance in fiery. 
 
“Manabu! Nanda?” Tears flowed down Kazuki’s glowing white skin as he gently touched the blood on the forehead of Manabu. Kazuki couldn’t take it anymore that he started crying a lot seeing all the injuries on Manabu’s body, hoping something serious wouldn’t happen to him.
The ambulance had arrived and carefully took Manabu and quickly drove to the hospital as Kazuki fetched a taxi and followed behind them. He texted his band-mates and his band manager to quickly come to the hospital.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been half an hour since Manabu was in the operating room. His dear band-mates waited patiently, worried about him, praying for his well-being. Soon the doctor came out and walked towards the band manager.
 
“Excuse me, Iwamoto-san? Fortunately, nothing that serious had happened to him. It was unlikely that he could have survived when we first saw his body, but thankfully he only had a fracture in his left arm and some mild injuries. He will need a rest of 6 months, he should resume all his activities as it can affect his health condition right now. He had just woken up so you guys may go and see him. Please excuse me while I get the reports ready.” 
 
“Domo arigatou gozaimasu”
 
“Iie, iie, no need to thank me. It seems like his band-mates wished for his well being so bad that nothing serious happened to him in the end.”
 
The doctor left with a smile as the band manager bowed down to thank him. And yes, the other members did so too.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Oi baka! Who told you to drive after drinking?” The leader of SCREW was indeed really concerned about Manabu.
 
“Well, it’s unlikely for you to go drinking on your own like that.” Rui commented.
 
“Anyways, no one knows what the future awaits for them.” Jin disagreed to Rui’s comment.
 
“We are all just worried about you, the little baby of the group.” Byou made everyone in the room to chuckle in to laughter. Manabu had finally smiled, before that he couldn’t as he knew that he had caused a big problem for the group. But seeing everyone made him realize that it won’t matter since their bond was still so tight.
 
“Na Manabu. You have to rest for 6 months, resuming all your activities even though you guys have a lot of lives scheduled to do. I talked to the chairman but sadly he said he can’t cancel the lives since he had done so for another band which wanted to go on a hiatus. I tried my best but I couldn’t. Dakara hontoni sumimasen.”
 
Their manager bowed to them in disgrace after he told them the sad news.
 
“Demo, how will we get a guitarist?” Jin asked as he was rather confused.
 
“Ah that, the chairman said that the four of you should hold an audition for a temporary guitarist for the band.”
 
“Aah. Sou sou.”
 
The day had already come to an end. The manager had already left but the member couldn’t leave Manabu away from their sight, atleast for another 24 hours till the auditions were to start. The members remain curious...wondering who the new temporary guitarist for SCREW will be?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------