Just.....what?

Ikemen Desu Ne?

“Are you…..a girl?”

Wearing a fedora which covered his eyes, waiting at the door with a smirk was a tall figure.  Yui was shocked in recognizing the j-rocker. She tried ignoring and walking away, but was stopped by him grabbing her arm.

“Didn’t I ask you a question? Don’t be so arrogant will you?” He said in a husky voice.

“Let me go! I have a photo shoot to finish…the members are wa…”

Yui was startled as he dragged her in to the room and close shut the door.

“What are you trying to do, Yuuto?”

“Ah, no honorifics for me?” Yuuto smirked as he pushed Yui towards the wall.

“If you are not going to answer, then I shall find it out myself.”

Yuuto kept his left hand touching the wall and he moved his right hand towards Yui’s chin and lifted it up.

“If you are a girl then I am truly very sorry.”

He removed his hand from her chin and just as his hand was reaching to touch her chest the door opened.

“Yui, you are late. Just what do you think you are doing? Flirting? The members are waiting for you!”

“Ah, Manabu-san.” Yui smiled as she saw him. ‘Great timing.Yay! I am saved.’

Manabu walked towards the two and he held Yui’s hand glaring at Yuuto and dragged her away from the changing room. Indeed, his timing was perfect.

Manabu…he knew he was right. He knew something was going inside. He knew there was trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The photo shoot came to an end and the members had lunch in ‘Oishi Ramen’.

The members seemed awkward as they walked back to the studio’s parking lot.

“Ne Yui-chan, Manabu seems angry. Did you two get in to a fight? He took so long when he said he was going to get you since we were getting late.” Jin clung on Yui.

“Eh? Iie, we did not fight.”  ‘Did he know what was going on?’

“Maybe, it might because he remembered the time when Yuuto was our bassist.” Kazuki exclaimed.

“He was our ex-member ne?” Rui added.

“Hai hai.” Jin replied.

The members reached the parking lot and as they got in the van, Manabu said he left something in the studio and ran to the other side of the parking lot where the rest of the members won’t be able to see and the way upstairs was located.

“Why did you want to see me? Been a long time since we last talked which was years back. You still had my number. I was surprised that you texted me.” Yuuto was waiting for Manabu near the staircase lighting out a cigarette.

“A, about our new member. What you know and heard, keep it a secret, please!”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I? How will it benefit me? I was just playing around.” ‘So he is a girl….’

“Alright. Will see.”

Manabu walked away from Yuuto . His eyes were flaring as he walked towards the van.

“Did you get “the something” you left?” Byou asked.

Manabu smiled back and replied with a yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The members all went back home to take rest till their next schedule ‘HeyX3’ while Yui waited in the car to talk to her uncle.

“Yes, what is it that you wanted to talk about?”

“Ne, I have been revealed.”

“What? Which member? How? When?”
Was it Manabu?’

“It’s not a member from SCREW but, it was their ex-member, Yuuto. He seemed to have heard everything from Naomi-san and my conversation, but thankfully Manabu had the greatest timing and interrupted before Yuuto found out.”

As expected. Manabu is great ne…Hmm, good that he atleast knows…’
“Yokatta ne~ Yui!”

“Demo, he kinda seemed different that moment…Manabu-san.”

“Ah~ Probably because of the past, he wouldn’t have want to cause anymore troub-l-e…”
Ah!!! I nearly said it.’

The members also assumed that it was because of that.”
I must find out. And it was weird that he suddenly had to go get something.’

“Desu ne~” Her uncle replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yui walked through the corridors to get to her room, the door was slightly opened.

“Ah Yui, I have something to tell you. Would you mind?” To the sight of Yui entering the room, Byou stopped what he was doing and sat down on the bed.

“Iie iie, what is it Byou-san?” Yui was still intimidated by the memories of the previous night but she sat down next to Byou.

“I…am truly very sorry about what happened the previous night! Please don’t feel insecure, I was just drunk that I didn’t know what I was doing, I am truly very sorry Yui!” While seated on the bed, Byou bowed down as he said ‘sorry’.

Yui?’ She blushed upon hearing him call her just Yui and not Yui-san or Yui-chan.
“Maa, daijoubu. No need to do that. Isn’t that what you usually do with Jin-san and the rest of the members?” Yui was a bit hesitant in asking a question like that but it already made Byou crash.

“Ah, hehehe….sou-da-y-o-ne?” Byou left the room excusing that he needs to drink water.

Why did he go, there is a water bottle in the room. Demo, Isn’t that true? Isn’t he like that with the other members? ’ Or so Yui thought.

Behind the door was Jin. He was listening and watching without the two noticing what was going on, even before he was watching when Manabu dragged Yui away from Yuuto. All this while, he was getting the wrong idea of what was going on. ‘It can’t be, just can’t be. Not a love triangle. Wait, they did something didn’t they. Is Byou cheating on me? Aaaaah!!! Was that why Manabu’s mood was off? It can’t be…just can’t be…iie iie iie iie iie ii…’ *Smacks himself on the head*

Jin was stopped by him suddenly crashing on to Yui.

“Ah, Jin-chan , is something wrong? May I help you?”

Jin turned to face the opposite direction. ‘Jin…chan? May-i-i-i-help….you? This is crazy just crazy!!’
“Aaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!” With a loud scream Jin ran away from Yui.

“What’s up with him? Did he watch a scary movie? Oh wait, am I scary?”

“Might be…” Kazuki chuckled to laughter as he passed by. “Ne Yui-chan, want to have some green tea?”

“Ah, hai!!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind blew through the windows and in to the room. The soft breeze kissed Manabu’s nape and moved his fringe slightly to the left.

‘Why do I wanna protect her so bad. Do I love her that much? Ah, and Yuuto, I know he is up to no good. I am go…’

Manabu looked down at his bed to take his phone as his thoughts were interrupted by a sudden call from the band manager.

“Moshi moshi, Manabu?”

“Hai, Manabu desu. Nani, Iwamoto-san…What is it?”

“I already know that you know about Yui. I remember showing you a picture of my niece few months ago.”

“Yes, she is studying to become an IT professional, correct?”

“Yes yes, that day I was so happy that her first year ended and wanted to tell at least one member about it.”

“Ehehe..”

“Ne, did you get in to a fight with Yuuto?”

“Iie…”

“Ah, sou ka… Ne Manabu, please listen carefully about what I am about to say. I hope you keep this a secret.”

“Obviously Iwamoto-san. I will.”

“Yui’s mother, she had another child before she got Yui. One day, because of a tsunami, she lost her child and she got into a depression thinking that her child died in the natural disaster. Years passed and she gave birth to Yui. Her mother died when Yui was just 3 years old. Afterwards, I took care of Yui like my own daughter since her father left her feeling hopeless and devastated.”

“That’s just…”

“Hai, I know. The lost child, was a boy. Thankfully, he didn’t die, but was brought up by a small family. I found it out few years after her mom died, but I decided to keep it for myself and I still didn’t tell Yui about it. Soon he grew up to be a handsome, ikemen man. He loved playing the guitar that in the end he decided to join a music company and become famous by joining a band called…. SCREW….and he was the lost brother of Yui, which is you…Manabu!”

“Eh? What? Huh?”

“Yes, it is you. Why would you think that I showed you pictures of her and talked about her to you while I could have shown them to the other members? You are her elder brother, aniki, the guitarist of SCREW, Manabu.”

“I….am…Yui’s l-l-ost bro-ther?”

The one who was most shocked in hearing that was Yui....who was outside the room listening to the conversation coincidentally as she was bringing some tea for manabu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes ago

“Green tea, is really good for your health you know.” Kazuki exclaimed.

“Sou sou, demo when you drink it for the first time it doesn’t taste that good.”

Kazuki rubbed Yui’s hair seeing her make a cute expression. “Kawaii!”

“Am I a dog?”

“Hehehe, no. Ah, why don’t you take this cup of green tea to Manabu. I think he will feel better.”

“Haaaai~”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was shocked in hearing that when she was just about to enter the room to give the tea to Manabu.

‘What was that again? Manabu……is my…lost…brother?’

Crash.