A Cup of Hot Cocoa...

Ikemen Desu Ne?

“Aha, Yuuto-kun!!!” Jin rushed over to him to give a bro hug.

Yui gripped her empty hands, as she stood there nervous and scared remembering what happened a few days or so ago. Kazuki noticed the atmosphere around her as he dragged Yuuto away to the living room, and Jin, Rui and Byou followed. Manabu stood their observing his little sister, he knew he has a huge responsibility, seeing how her lips trembled.

Yui felt a gentle touch from her behind, as Manabu gently put over a blanket to keep her warm.

“A-arigatou…you didn’t have to go through the trouble, I was just going to go get my jacket..” Yui smiled.

“Iie, daijoubu, I can still use my other hand…Ne..Why don’t you come in, and I will make some hot cocoa.”

Yui accepted the offer and as they walked to the kitchen , Yui glanced at Yuuto who was smirking at her and she quickly hid her face and sticked closer to Manabu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two cups of hot cocoa lied on the table, as both Yui and Manabu took a seat.

Due to the reason that they both didn’t tell each other about how they are related by blood, kept the atmosphere quite awkward.

The smile on his face never disappeared, seeing how she kept laughing on her own in her own little world after every little sip of the hot cocoa. He regrets not having met her when both of them were young, however, he believed that everything happens for a reason.

It was just then when he picked up his cup and sipped the hot cocoa down his throat that she vividly observed every movement of him. The straight hair with curls at the ends of his, covered half his face every time he bent a bit lower to drink the hot beverage. Whilst she was observing intently, he turned around to face her and take a look if she was done. Half the cup of hot cocoa was still left, he looked up at her eyes, which lustered pure innocence. Pure innocence, that of a new born baby. He wished so badly, that she hadn’t had to go through all this trouble, as well as that she doesn’t have to go through the fight of war of the society of the present.

From her view, his eyes lustered with gentleness, calmness, and care. She felt like any moment, even if she gets attacked by a ‘devil’, even if she loses her feathers or wings, she could fall gently on to his arms. Thinking about all that, she showered him with a soft smile as her eyes got smaller. In his opinion, that was the cutest thing ever; how at first her eyes are big and round, and when she smiles, the way her eyes grow small. As for her, the cutest thing about him was his gummy smile; the way his upper teeth shows when he smiles, and the way how only his lower lip moves when he talks.

It was a moment where without words, the two communicated. Communicated just by observing and looking at each other.

“Jaa, I will wash the cups!” Yui said after finishing the last remaining sip of hot cocoa, and picking up the two cups. In return, Manabu smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Yui realized that she has to go be with the other members and yuuto, she was back to reality, which she hoped she wouldn’t have. Manabu clenched his knuckles to hold on to Yui’s fingers as he leaded her to the sitting room. It had already gotten darker as the sun was slowly descending to shine over to the opposite part of the Earth. The members had cans of beer arranged on the table, and they were talking about stuff.

“I LOVE IT WHEN THEY BEND DOWN AND SHOW THEIR A__ AND CLEAVAGE SHOWS!! MORE THAN THAT I LOVE IT WHEN THEY ARE , YEAH!!!” As expected Byou was leading in the conversation.

“Oi Manabu, Yui, come drink with us.” Rui called out. Both the siblings looked at each other for a split second and joined in. They knew that they had to be cautious.

“Ne Yui, what about a woman makes you go hyper?” Jin asked curiously.

“Eeeh, there is nothing really…”

“USOOOO!!!! THERE HAS TO BE!! Oh wait, are you gay then?”

“EHHH, NO WAYY!!”

“Fine…” Jin said as he got a feeling that he shouldn't continue.

Yui was flustered and she wanted to sleep already. A warm hand touched her just after she yawned, as she looked, she was faced with Kazuki, who told her to go sleep. Obeying him, she slowly made her way to her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing in to her pajamas she switched the AC on and jumped on to the bed with a huge sigh of a relief and she slowly closed her eyes after fluttering her eyelashes two or three times.