Please. We All Know You Want Me

Target

Was currently diagnosed with writers block. T^T I really dont know when to put everything in. Like, I planned a bunch of events to happen, but dont know when to put them in the story.

Beautifulness (Tao wears fake black plastic glasses, with no lense, in this story)

I know you want him. A Taoris and Baekhyun dedicating chapter, becuase they have been neglected for very long.

 

IMPORTANT

 

Im editing all my chapters! The first few chapters will be realy different, because those the most. But when you come closer, the less edited they are, becuase my writing skill was shaped.

 

Reread them if you would like, but i think you should, becuase i changed a few things. And boy, did i cringe when i read those chapters. Like, they were so nasty. LOL So im editing them :)

I just want to ask: Has my writing gotten better? Like, I'd ask you to compare, but i already edited. LOL. So based on memory, the first chapter compared with this^^

 


 

"So?"

"So...?"

Tao facepalmed at Kris's dumbness.

"Let's go."

"Go where...?"

Tao groaned, adjusting his fake plastic glasses. "Holy , you're dumb. The project. I have to live with you. Hello?"

Kris's jaw opened slightly, scoffing. "What the hell?"

"Whatever. I know you want me." Tao smirked, standing infront of Kris's car.

"Is this your way of flirting?"

"I don't know. Seems like it, and besides, I know you're getting ."

Kris's jaw fully dropped, standing there awkardly.

 

He has never been treated like this before. Always with respect. But this?

Oh hell no.

 

The two set off to Tao's house, so he could pack his things. Finishing, they drove off to Kris's large, but not a mansion, house.

 

"What the do you have in here?" Kris lugged one of Tao's suitcases into his house.

"Stuff." Tao slung his backpack on his shoulder, waiting for Kris to take all his bags.

"Come on. Hurry up." He motioned the taller to go faster, earning a glare.

Tao looked at the plastic baby in his hands. He sighed, thinking this was the most stupid assignment ever.

 

Taking care of a plastic baby?

Really?

 

"Kris-ah? You're home?" Kris's mother came out of the kitchen.

"Neh..."

"Omo! Who's this?" She shuffled to Tao, examining his face.

"No one." Replied Kris.

His mother quickly smacked the back of her son's head. "Ow!"

"Well, he doesn't look like nothing! Manners Kris...Did I not teach you them?" She tsked, and brought her attention back to Tao.

The boy with black hair flashed the blonde a smirk.

Kris gritted his teeth.

 

What a .

 

A y that is.

 

What the is wrong with you Kris.

 

"Your son and I are doing an assignment together. We're taking care of this baby, while I have to live in your household. By the end of this assignment, Im sure your son will be a great parent." Tao smiled innocently.

"Aigoo, such great manners. And look at his face! Flawless. You should really start following his foot steps, Kris. Instead of rubbing that cream on your face all day."

Tao bit his bottom lip, fighting the urge not to laugh, while Kris was glaring the hell out of the other.

 

~

 

"Here." Kris brought all of Tao's bags into his large room.

Tao looked around.

 

A white queen sized bed. A large walk in closet. Private bathroom. Two arm chairs, close to the vanity section. Soft cream coloured carpet. And lastly, a flat screen TV, along with game consells.

 

Tao ran to the bed, and jumped on it, landing on his stomach, face first. He sighed in relaxation, and took out his phone, texting who ever it was.

 

To: Baekhyun ;)

 

Oh my goshh. Kris's

 

Tao pressed the backspace button six times, erasing a part of his text.

 

To: Baekhyun ;)

 

Oh my goshh. The btich face's house is huge.

 

Tao waited for a responce, and quickly got one, within 10 secounds.

 

To: Tao~ <3

 

Well duhhh. He's a kingka. And stop texting me. Im with Chanyeol<3333333333

 

Kris stood awkardly, as he watched Tao frown, then smirk, at his phone.

 

To: Baekhyun ;)

 

Meanie T^T Oh. And remember to use protection Baekhyunnie<33 ;)

 

Tao kicked down the sheets of the bed, but put his focuse back on, when he felt his phone vibrate.

 

To: Tao~ <3

 

Stop it. D:< Im serious, you ert. And wheres the cute panda we all love?

 

Tao was about to text back, when he heard a deep voice boom through his ears. "You know you're sleeping on the couch. Right?"

Tao got up from the bed, standing straight up. "Oh hell no. You should be treating your wifey nicer."

Kris chose to ignore Tao's last statement, and fought with a comeback. "This is my house." Tao rolled his eyes.

 

Nice comeback

 

"And this is my bag." He pointed at the Gucci branded black bag, containing all his clothes and living essentials.

"So?" Kris raised his thick eyebrow.

"Oh. Im sorry, I thought we were talking about un-important stuff." Tao smirked.

 

Kris gritted his teeth.

 

He had to fight the urge not to slap the .

 

~

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked down the streets of Seoul together, both having racing thoughts about the other.

 

Im such an awkard loser! He's probably bored...I should do something...

 

Chanyeol pouted slightly, sighing. Baekhyun looked up at him, noticing the sad look, he started panicking, thinking Chanyeol regretted asking him out.

 

What if he regrets asking me out? Or...Or...Why isn't he holding my hand? Well, he neve actually said this was a date...Is it becuase my hands are too sweaty? Maybe my eyeliner's smudged.

 

Baekhyun rubbed the palm of his hands on his skinny jeans roughly, looking at the floor. He took a quick glance of Chanyeol, and at the very same time, Chanyeol took a glance of Baekhyun. They locked eyes for a secound, and tore their gaze away, hiding the blush on their faces.

 

Come on Chanyeol...Do it!..Yah! Why didn't you do it? I told you to do it! Now do it!

 

Chanyeol slowly let his right hand drift closer to Baekhyun's left hand. He brushed against it a couple times, trying to signal what he wanted to the shorter, but he didn't notice.

 

Chanyeol! You stupid derp face! You are the man in the relationship, right? So you are suppose to confront him! ...

 

Sometimes Chanyeol found his mind too be a little too harsh.

 

The giant quickly, almost a little too fast, grabbed onto Baekhyun's hand, interlocking with him.

Baekhyun tensed up for a secound, but soon noticed what Chanyeol had done, and started blushing a light tinge of pink.

 

Their hands were like puzzle pieces, fitting together oh so perfectly.

 

His hands are so perfect...And soft...And fluff-Is that even possible?

 

Baekhyun abruptly stopped, startling Chanyeol. "Can we go in there?" He pointed to a colourful icecream shop, with a few people inside, chatting and sitting down.

The store looked cosy.

 

Baekhyun ignored the fact that it was winter, even though it was transforming into spring a little already

 

SHINee's IceCream

 

Chanyeol looked at the name of the said shop, and back at the interior. "Okay."

 

The two entered the shop, gazing at it.

They never stopped holding hands, and went to the counter, where there was a boy behind the register.

"Hello~ What would you like?" Baekhyun looked at the boy, then at his nametag.

 

Taemin

 

"Can I get...Two chocolate icecreams scoops in a chocolate and sprinkle dipped cone?" Said Chanyeol. He looked at Baekhyun.

"What do you want...Baekkie?" Baekhyun blushed, after hearing his pet name.

"Can I get one strawberr-"

 

"Onew! Stop eating the ing chicken! It's not even dinner break yet!" Screamed a voice inside the large kitchen like area, behind the counter and wall.

"Taemin! Control your ing boyfriend! He needs anger managment classes!" You could hardly hear what the other was saying, for as, he sounded as if he had food in his mouth.

 

Taemin sighed. "Im sorry. But I'll be right back." He flashed a smile at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, before going in to the kitchen area.

 

"Yah! What the are you doing?! Stop faces and get back to work!" Boomed Taemin's voice.

". You can't tell us what to do." The males voice had a lot of attitude in it.

" please, if I tell you to stop Jonghyun's face, you will stop his face!" Screamed Taemin.

"Excuse me?"

"Jonghyun, tell Key to shutup."

"Im not telling my baby to do anything. Now respect your hyungs, maknae."

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun awkardly stood at the counter, side by side, listening into the staff's argues and insults.

The taller began swinging their hands back and forth, out of boredom.

Baekhyun noticed, and smiled his cute eye smile.

 

Ah. How wonderful the world is, when Baekhyun isn't a

 

"Uh, sorry. What was that?" Taemin came back, with less happiness in his voice, and a small scratch on his cheek.

 

I'd like to remind you.

 

Key is a with sharp nails.

 

"A strawberry ice cream, one scoop, with chocolate syrup." Baekhyun read the colourful signs at the back, ordering what he wanted.

"Okay. That will be..." Taemin punched in a few numbers on the cash register. "....5,609 won." Taemin looked up from the register, and smiled.

 

Baekhyun shoved his hand in his tight poket, and took out a few bills and extra change. He motioned it to Taemin, when he noticed Chanyeol had already payed.

"Hm? But I wanted to pay." He pouted, looking at the giant.

 

You sick Chanyeol. Why didn't you let him pay?

 

Oh wait. Because you top in the reationship.

 

Jokes.

 

"Because im the one who asked you out, and im the guy in the relationship." He said.

"So you're saying im the girl? Meanie!" Baekhyun pouted even more, tugging down on his hand, whining.

Baekhyun suddenly stopped, coming to his senses.

 

He said we're in a relationship...We're in a relationship?

Oh my .

 

Baekhyun blushed madly, trying to conceal it.

Chanyeol looked at him, utterly confused about why the pink face.

 

Oh yeah, I said we were in a relationship...

 

Wait.

 

The ?

 

Chanyeol widened his already big eyes, and flustered a dark pink.

 

Not as much as Baekhyun's crimson red, but you get my drift.

 

"Here." The two lost their train of thoughts, and looked at the worker, with two ice cream cones in his hands.

"Oh. Thankyou." The not yet couple thanked Taemin, and took the ice cream out of his hands.

"Want to sit?" Chanyeol bit some ice cream off with his teeth, not bothering about it, or getting a brain freeze.

"Okay." Baekhyun sat down, giving his scoop a kitten .

 

Boy. You'd love to see him your like tha-

 

"Shutup!" Chanyeol shouted, unexpectly.

Baekhyun looked up, suddenly with a sad face. "Sorry?"

 

Chanyeol gasped dramatically, covering his free hand on his mouth. "Im sorry! I-I didn't mean that! Y-You know...Like...Im sorry! That wasn't to you!" He continued apoligizing, blabbering so fast Baekhyun couldn't even understand a word.

Only sorry, came out.

 

Baekhyun giggled, revealing his eye smile.

Once again, Chanyeol gasped dramatically, blinded by the others cuteness.

 

"I like your new hair." Baekhyun petted Chanyeol's hair.

It was dark brown, soft and flat, laying on his forehead. He had a few short hairs tucked behind his ears. Chunky, yet fine looking bangs.

Chanyeol's cheeks turned a bit pink, "Thankyou. I like your eyeliner~!" He laughed slightly.

Baekhyun smiled widely.

 

He finally noticed!

 

~

 

It was getting late, and the day was already over.

They walked more after the ice cream trip, had dinner, and explored even more, shopping.

 

The two walked side by side, on Baekhyun's street, slowly stepping on the ground, closer and closer they got to the shorter's house.

 

Finally, the two made it, and were currently standing on the porch.

 

You know, the typical TV shows

 

Baekhyun turned around, facing Chanyeol, even though he still had to look up. "Chanyeol...Was this is a date?"

 

What the do I say?!

 

"Only if you wanted it to be...I mean...Did you enojoy it? Or...Y-Yeah! This was a date!" He spluttered out, nervous.

Baekhyun blushed, but it went un noticed to the night sky. "Okay...Well...Bye..."

 

Chanyeol's world came crashing down.

No kiss? No hug? No nothing?

 

Baekhyun turned around, taking a key out of his pocket, and inserted it into the key hole. He turned it, unlocking the door. He was just about to open the door and walk in, when he was turned around by the shoulder.

Baekhyun let go of the key, turning around.

Chanyeol gripped onto his shoulders tightly, staring.

 

Come on Chanyeol! It's now or never!

 

How about never?

 

Get the out. We aren't having this conversation again.

 

Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's small and squishable cheeks, and in one swift movement, he connected himself with Baekhyun's lips.

Baekhyun widened his eyes, but soon closed them, responding to the sweet kiss. He went on his tippy toes, wrapping his arms around the other's neck, while the other wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's small waist.

 

"Oh, Baekhyun. I was wondering why you were so lat-" A loud gasp was heard.

The two broke off from the hot makeout session, and Baekhyun turned around, only to be facing his mother.

 

Chanyeol gasped and made a quick wave to Baekhyun, and ran away as quick as his long legs could carry him.

 

Baekhyun groaned and whined, kicking the ground. "Umma!"

"Who was that? What's his name? Is he your boyfriend? How old is he?" She spluttered out nonsense, too happy to find her son kissing another boy.

"Umma!"

 


 

There we go<3 So.

Longest chapter I have ever done. T^T Thats good, right?

 

Thankyou so much for upvoting my story. And subsribing and commenting :)

Holy , I cant unrate this M. Omg, AFF IS HATING ON ME. IT WONT LET ME UN-RATE