Uninvited Guests

Target

To: Baekhyunnn c:

Sent from: Minseok

 

baekhyun can you come to the cafe thingy close to the school? i cant do this alone ;A;

 

To: Minseok~<3

Sent from: Baekhyun

 

no.

 

To: Baekhyunnn c:

Sent from: Minseok

 

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;A; ;A;

 

To: Minseok~<3

Sent from: Baekhyun

 

im too busy crying now go away.

 

To: Baekhyunnn c:

Sent from: Minseok

 

but pleaseeee im dying inside ;A;

 

After that, Baekhyun didn't reply, and Minseok grumbled, seretly cursing at his bestfriend.

 

The boy bit his lip from the awkward aura he was emitting to the cafe, while sitting lady like with his legs closed on the brown chair.

 

Jongdae only rested his elbow on the table while supporting his head with his hand, and stared at the other with a cute smile on his face. "Minseok, do you want anything to eat?" He asked, pointing to the large display of different types of cakes, cookies and other sweet treats that looked quite appetizing.

"Uh.." Minseok looked at the specific piece of chocolate mousse cake and frowned. He didn't bring any money with him.

 

Jongdae chuckled. "Don't worry, I can pay." He said, motioning to the cake Minseok was staring at.

The other's face flushed. "Oh...okay. Then can I have that cake?" He asked with a small voice.

 

"Yeah sure, of course." Jongdae waved to the waitress standing around and requested for a slice of cake. She obliged and a few minutes later, brought the slice of chocolate on a small decorative white plate and setted it on the table.

 

Minseok his lips and reached for the fork that came with it, slowly pushing the late towards himself. He was about to takr a large portion of the treat until he could feel the other sitting across from him watching.

The smaller looked up and confirmed that Jongdae was just about ready to watch him eat.

 

Eat slowly Minseok, eat slowly

 

Minseok scooped a small bit of the cake and slowly brought it up to his mouth, trying to eat prettily. His insides were all dying, begging him to just eat it. He pouted and bit his lip, eating the slice of cake bit by bit. His hand clenched around the fork, trying to resist the urge to just stab the whole slice and stuff it into his hungry mouth.

"You know, you should be eating more." Jongdae stated. Minseok swallowed and looked up with enlarged eyes and a cute face.

"Why?" The other asked.

"You're too thin, it's not good for you." He said, shaking his head in dissaproval. Jongdae mentally smirked when he saw the blush on the smaller's face starting to redden even more.

"Ah, really?" Minseok asked, not knowing weather or not Jongdae actually cared about his health.

Jongdae nodded.

 

Minseok continued eating slowly. He would much rather just eat it all in one bite rather than savouring it piece by piece. He looked up every few moments to see if Jongdae was still watching him. And of course, he was.

 

The sound a chair leg scraping the floor was heard, while a short boy dragged a chair to the pair's table and sat down with his arms and legs crossed. Jongdae raised an eyebrow and looked to see a small boy with dark brown hair, small pouty lips, tear stained cheeks and almond shaped eyes that were slightly puffy.

"What're you staring at, huh?" The boy glared at Jongdae and scowled. He leaned back onto his chair, surprised from the sudden outburt of the petit male.

 

"Minseok, do you know him?" Jongdae asked, shooting the uninvited guest in his opinion a glare. Minseok smiled sheepishly and nodded his head, looking down embaressed and shy.

"Y-Yes..I-I kind of invited him to join us.." Minseok replied.

 

And exactly how do you "kind of" invite someone?

 

"Oh," Jongdae stated, in a somewhat disspointed yet annoyed tone.

 

"You know I'm still here." Baekhyun said with a large amount of sass in his voice.

"Oh really? I didn't know," Jongdae fought back in scarcasm. Minseok widend his big almond eyes, not ready to break up a fight.

"You douc—" Baekhyun started but stopped. The small boy abruptly slipped off his chair, successfully banging his forehead on the table and hiding under it.

 

"Jongdae?" Jongdae turned around to meet two of friends, Sehun and Chanyeol. He groaned and hit his forehead, not knowing it was possible to be ed by this many people in such a short time.

"You know what? Why not just pull a chair and come on over? I'm sure there are a few empty ones around here, and oh look! There are two spaces right between me where you guys could sit!" Jongdae said, his voice spewing out with annoyance.

 

"Calm down Jongdae, we're only here to get a drink." Chanyeol said, his face looking almost worried. Sehun only seemed amused by the situation. Chanyeol went to the cashier and ordered a few things along with Sehun. A few seconds later their drinks came and Chanyeol payed, holding two of them.

"I'm going first," Chanyeol said motioning it to Sehun. Sehun nodded and walked away going to the toilet.

The tall male said a quick bye to Jongdae and left.

 

Minseok and Jongdae's table shook as Baekhyun banged his head on it again from getting up and sitting on his chair again. He ignored the other and looked at Minseok, tears welling up in his eyes again. "M-Minseok-ah..."

Baekhyun let out a sob. "H-He didn't even n-notice me..or b-bothered to say h-hi.."

 

"What did you expect? You were hiding under a ing table." Jongdae said bluntly. It was the first time Minseok shot him a dirty glare, and Jongdae completely regretted saying what he said.

"H-How the actual ..w-would you u-understand!" Baekhyun cried hard, curling his hands into fists and trying to hit him, only to be held back by his bestfriend.

"Sorry.." Jongdae said, smling apologetically, and Minseok smiled at him, despite the other boy bawling in his arms.

 

~

 

Luhan smiled brightly as he walked to the cafe near his school, finishing most of his work and marking assignments.

He opened the door and looked around, when he caught sight of three of his studetns, two of them Minseok and Baekhyun who were his personal friends and Jongdae. Baekhyun was crying, screaming words out, while other customers looked at him worried.

The small blonde thought it would be best if he didn't get involved, so he gave a small wave getting a smile from Minseok in return.

 

"Hi, can I please get a small iced vanilla mocha?" Luhan asked nicely, with a cute smile on his face. The cashier punched a few numbers on the cash register and asked if it was all, Luhan repsonding with a yes. He waited patiently for his drink to arrive after paying.

 

Hot breath made contact with his ears, and Luhan squeaked. "Hey baby." The voice was all too familiar. Strong arms wrapped around the bonde's tiny waist.

Luhan turned his head a bit and made eye contact with the other. He turned his head back around and shut his eyes tight.

"S-Sehun-ah..I-I told you a-already that you shouldn't be d-doing this on school grounds." Luhan stuttered.

Sehun scoffed. "You call this school grou—"

 

"Look! E-Even our t-teacher has a-a better l-love life than me!" Baekhyun's sob cut off Sehun.

 

Luhan, who was slightly offended by one of his friends, decided to ignore what Baekhyun said. He was roughly pushed up against a wall instead. Sehun cupped his cheeks and rubbed their noses together, unconciously doing it with affection, causing the older to blush.

Sehun didn't even wait a second before kissing the other, causing the small blonde to gasp but kiss him back as well.

 

Luhan was more easy to lure in than a house fly.

 

He wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck, going on his toes since he was too short. The student let go of Luhan's soft cheeks and instead went for his hips and , groping it while he still could. And Luhan could of sworn he heard another one of Baekhyun's sobs.

 

"You know, I'm really starting to enjoy our daily makeout sessions," Sehun said in between kisses and gasps for oxygen, and that was when Luhan pushed him away.

He covered his mouth, entire face as red a tomato. Luhan looked around, seeing no sign of any students from his school, or even Minseok, Jongdae and Baekhyun. "You are to not sp-speak of this to anyone!" Luhan said in a stern voice, though he looked more afraid than angry.

 

"Uh, I'll just put your mocha here if that's fine." The worker put Luhan's iced vanilla mocha on the counter, while she shot them creeped out looks.

 

Sehun sighed calmly and sat down on a free chair, motioning his teacher to come. Luhan took small steps until his feet were only inches away from the other. "W-What is it?"

The taller sat up and tugged on Luhan's thin wrist harshly, causing him to squeal and fall onto his lap. Sehun quickly made his move and cupped Luhan's bottom, forcing him to sit on his lower region. Sehun kissed him again, this time, a little bit more needy and rough. Luhan slowly wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck, kissing back. The other squeezed his side and d his round , forcing him to rub and grind downwards. Luhan whimpered as blood rushed to his lower region.

Sehun broke the kiss apart and went to on the other's jaw, slowly going lower to on his milky white neck. Sehun still encouraged Luhan to rub their clothed members together, and Luhan did, the pleasure taking over him. He whined and whimpered, letting out submissive sounds.

 

Many customers hurridly left while others shot them dirty looks and tried to look away.

 

When the and grinding started to get out of hand and intense, Luhan fell of Sehun's lap onto the floor. He gasped loudly in shock looking up, and Sehun could see the pink swollen lips, red cheeks, wide doe eyes and hickey covered neck. Luhan shrieked and quickly stood up, completely forgetting about his iced vanilla mocha, and ran out of the cafe in panic.

Sehun looked down at his lap, spotting the visible and stood up, running out of the cafe also to find Luhan, in hopes of his teacher not minding giving s. "Hey, wait!"

 

 


 

 

Im finally back yay!!! and almost 300 subscribers wow c:

haha i ended it there hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha

okay okay  iswear there will be kaisoo and taoris i dont even know :c

oh and I changed my username from iloveexo23 to luhanships

i finished basically this whole chapter in a day because i was so bored

 

Request me a oneshot | My tumblr