Partners, Encounters, and a note

Target

HOLY FUDGE. IAM SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN ON HIATUS FOR LIKE 20 DAYS -_- Writers block changes you........anyways.... LOL hunhan, xiuchen, kaisoo, sulay, baekyeol have been introduced. WHEREE IS THE TAORIS AT? Read please!~

 


 

"Welcome to class everybody!" Said Mrs. Yoon.

 

Students took their seats and groaned. Another class of Family and Health.

 

Or as other students like to call it, an easy A

 

"We are going to be having a project! Don't fool around because this is worth 25% of your mark!" Groaning once again filled the classroom. Tao kept silent and watched the teacher.

"I'll be pairing you up, but before that...I will have to tell you this. You and your assigned partner why be living together for 3 months. Either your house, or theirs. Also, you will be taking care of a baby." Mrs.Yoon lifted up a plastic baby from her desk and showed it to the class. She began explaining about how you were suppose to take care of it.

"Do I have myself clear?" The students nodded and groaned. The teacher rolled her eyes. Immature kids....

"Amber with Kikwang." She announced the first couple.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THERE ARE A MILLION HOT GIRLS IN THE CLASS...AND YOU GIVE ME HIM?!" Complained Kikwang. Amber glared.

"I AM A ING GIRL. DO I NEED TO SHOW YOU MY S?" The teacher sighed.

"Eun Jung with Sandeul." Eun Jung winked at the innocent Sandeul seductively. Baro's eyes widened.

"OH HELL NAW IS MY BABY LIVING WITH THAT FOR 3 MONTHS!" Screamed Baro. He took Sandeul onto his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist securely.

Sandeul pecked him on the cheek and blushed. "I-It's okay Baro...." He whispered.

"Oh well is'nt that TOO BAD?" Said the teacher. She glared at every single student.

"Taemin and Minho." Fortuantly, no one made a sound. Mrs.Yoon huffed with relief before she read the next one.

"Ren and Baekho."

"Damn it....." Muttered a few boys. They glared at Baekho while he replied with a smug look on his face.

After a lot of complaining, swearing....courtesy of Mrs.Yoon, yells, fights and winks. She called the last pair. " Tao with Kris." The class gasped.

Girls automaticly glared at him, peircing his eyes. Whispers surfaced the classroom. "I can't believe Kris-oppa is with Tao!" "I feel sorry for Kris...Tao is so scary..." "Psh. Have you not seen Kris's face? I feel sorry for Tao."

( a/n....sorry about not telling you. BUT....imagine Tao with those think gramed glasses please! I think he looks good in them..LOL...but if you dont like them, you could always non-imagine them. BTW, he only wears them sometimes.)

"Alright class, sit your asses back down." She snapped. "Go meet up with your partner and arrange everything. Kay?" She sat back down at her mahogony desk.

The students scattered everywhere and began talking. Kris waited. And waited.

Why the hell is'nt he coming to me?

The tall blonde stood up and walked over to the other not as tall chinese. Tao looked up with his glasses and tilted his head. "What?"

The truth is, Tao hated all of the kingka's in school. Well....Maybe not Chanyeol, sine he;s the nice one. And Tao is'nt too sure about Chen, who is currently "friends" with his other bestfriend, Xiumin. Tao wanted Kris to suffer. Once he heard his name being called along with Kris, his mind automatically set up a plan. If he did'nt set up a plan, he would of been his norma cute self. But this time, he had to pretend.

"We're partners. Remember?"

Tao nodded his head and looked at Kris. "My house or yours?" Asked Kris. "Yours." Replied Tao.

Tao got up and left the room, just as the bell rang. Kris could'nt help but stare at his round , that was wrapped up with Tao's tight black skinny jeans.

What the hell just happened?


Students ran down the hallway to their lockers getting ready for their last period. Baekhyun was caught up in the rush and bumped into someone.

"AH." He fell back onto his and rubbed it cutely while pouting. He looked up to see the culprit. His eyes widened. There he was. Chanyeol.

PXDJFODIGDNOHHDUHGFUGHD Baekhyun was having a panic attack over something, very small.

But what he didn't know was, Chanyeol was cursing in his mind too.  ACT COOL CHANYEOL. ACT COOL....

He grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and pulled him up. "Are you okay?" He asked, trying to keep calm. Baekhyun nodded.

"Y-Yeah...."

"S-Sorry for bumping into you! I'm so fat sometimes." Said Chanyeol he forced a creepy normal smile. Bekhyun giggled.

"You're not fat."

"Huh? Oh...Yeah....Well of course....I'm not as fat as you!" Chanyeol said...messed up.

"I-I'm fat?" Baekhyun started to pout. He did'nt even realise it. Chanyeol's eye's widened. It took him a few secound to process it and digest the word in his mind.

Yeah.....Well of course....I;m not fat....AS YOU?

"I-I MEAN.....I-I KNOW IM NOT FAT......BU-BUT YOU ARENT TOO....hehehee.....YOUR REALLY SKINNY....heheh..." He replied awkardly.

Baekhyun eye smiled at him. "Y-You know Baekhyun...I-I really like you..."

Chanyeol covered his mouth and gasped along with Baekhyun.

"W-What did you just s-say...?" Asked a curious Baekhyun. There is no way i heard that....yeah...thats right...I probably misunderstood or misheard....

"N-NOTHING......BYE BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol ran as fast as his long legs and could carry him.


Meet me in the music room after school...I need extra help Mr.Xi!

Sincerly, A student in need!

Luhan inspected the note plastered on his desk. If a student is in need, of course I'll help them! Luhan smiled cutely to himself. And began to doodle on his lined paper.

Little did Luhan know....A figure outside the classroom, smirking, was watching every step Luhan took.

Step 1: Complete.


SORRY A CLIFFHANGER! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN. COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE PLEASE! :)

I LOVE YOU ALLL<3 Baekren :) LOL