Predictable

Target

 

Did I trick you? Bwuahahha. RLAB. I at kiss scenes.

 

I'll just let that sink in...

 


 

"WHAT?!" Sreamed the surrounding crowd.

 

"Damn, then he's a hot teacher."

"Dibs."

 

What kind of school is this?

And que Luhan panicking.

 

Hot breaths blew into each others faces, as Sehun slowly closed the gap between their faces.

 

"Omo?! Is he going to kiss him?"

 

Instead, Sehun inched his face so that his lips were touching Luhan's earlobe.

"Does it look like I care?" Asked Sehun, calmly. In one swift movement he connected his lips with the honey haired boy.

 

It felt like time froze for Luhan. 

 

To say that Sehun is a good kisser is an underestimate. He was great, amazing, delicous. In Luhan's oppinoin.

He slowly started to kiss back, not very aware of what was acutually happening.

Sehun started hot trails of sloppy kisses down his jawline to his neck, where he planted a fairly big hickey, right under his ear.

"A-Ah..!"

 

And thats when it hit Luhan.

 

Oh my god...

IM MAKING OUT WITH A STUDENT

 

He used all his might and pushed him away. The still watching crowd gasped.

Sehun scoffed, and smirked at the shorter.

 

Run, Luhan, Run!

 

Is all he thought before running to the cafeteria to meet up with Baekhyun.

 

He had actually forgotten they were going to meet. Baekhyun was going to introduce him to his freinds.

 


 

"And this is the cafeteria." Said Tao as he showed his friends the canteen.

"This is where we sit too!" Baekhyun added. He pointed to a table not too far from where people line up to get lunch.

 

Xiumin and Kyungsoo were new this Senoir year, so they had Baekhyun and Tao show them around, in case.

 

"Is the food good?" Asked a hungry Xiumin. He just had breakfast, not-so suprisingly.

"Nope. More specifically, the cake is horrible!" Tao pouted cutely.

Kyungsoo tsked. "Aish..."

 

Luhan ran into the cafeteria bumping into a baekhyun. "Ow!." They said in unison.

"Hi hyung!" Said Kyungsoo. He smiled, looking squishy.

 

"There you ar-IS THAT A HICKEY?!" A shocked Baekhyun said while pointing at his friends neck.

"N-No...."

"Oh really? Then what is it?" Baekhyun raised a perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

"Uhm...Nothing?"

 

Luhan had to remind himself to go jump off a cliff.

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed and spoke with his dissapointed Umma voice. "I knew this was going to happen to you! Your too cute!"

"Sorry?" Luhan scratched the back of his head, confusedly.

 

How is this my fault?

 

"By the way im Xiumin and this is Tao." They flashed a smile at him. The oldest bowed politely.

 

The atmosphere turned a bit awkard considering nobody was talking.

 

Baekhyun decided to break the ice in a unmannerly way.

 

"What the ing hell do you think you're wearing?" Baekhyun pointed at Luhan's choice of clothes.

Luhan looked down to see his outfit.

 

Orange skinny jeans and a large purple sweater.

 

 "The colours clash, and you're dressed like a kid." Baekhyun scanned him up and down, with disgust.

"But it works, because he looks like a kid." Decided Tao.

 

I'll take that as a compliment...

 


 

Luhan sat down on his desk in the classroom with his hands burying his face. Stil thinking about what happened at the lockers earlier.

 

Was I a little to mean to him?

 

No. He was about to you.

 

But you would of enjoyed it. Let's face it. You're a 22 year old that hasn't gotten laid yet.

 

Yah! Shutup.

 

, don't talk to me like that.

 

Oh hell n-

 

Luhan hit his forehead multiple times, getting rid of the bad thoughts.

 

BRINGGGGG!

 

One by one students came in rushing to get a good seat. He spotted Xiumin, Tao, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walking in.

Once everybody was settled in, he decided to introduce himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'll be your new English teacher from now on. You may call be Mr.Xi." Luhan smiled cutely.

 

Girls giggled.

 

Some whispered.

 

Boys whistled.

 

While some just glared, jealous about the amount of attention he wa getting.

 

"I'm sure you all had a great summe-" Luhan was interrupted by someone slamming the door shut. His eyes widened almost as big as Kyungsoo's eyes.

There he was.

 

Oh Sehun.

 

He's in my class! Ottokae? Ottokae?

 

Sehun looked to the front of the classroom to see his target.

 

Wow, he wasn't joking when he said he was a teacher.

 

Sehun took the seat closest to window, settling down.

 

"O-Okay class. I will n-now b-be handing o-out review sheets...." Stuttered Luhan. His focuse never lost the boy with brown hair.

The only reason why he knows his name is because he asked Lay and Suho while walking to his classroom.

 

 Instead of getting some helper to hand out sheets, he walked down the aisles of students, handing them the sheet of paper

 

Luhan handed it to Yoseob, who was sitting right at the front.

Yoseob smiled and nodded his head, a silent thankyou.

 

Luhan worked down the aisle of students, having multiple different reactions.

 

He didn't expect to be flirted with by students.

 

Really.

 

Luhan slowly handed Sehun the sheet of work, looking the other way, avoiding his gaze.

Sehun took the sheet, and began writing.

 

The blonde sighed in relief, and went to the next person, only to be d by the .

He gasped, and quickly covered his mouth, declining uninvited noises.

 

Luhan turned around facing Sehun, to see him smirking happily.

 

This is sure going to be an interesting year

 

How ing great

 


 

hope you enjoyed! Sorry this is only on hunhan. other couples will be coming in shortly! LOVE YOU!

-Edited 1/15/13-